<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Hiya Ginge, Congrats on your appleseed!

The Chinese Gender chart was right for both of mine. I don't have a vibe yet for you, kind of girl I think but not too sure!

This thread will be mad if new people settle in and use our old furniture :haha:

Hiya Ginge! Yay for your appleseed....so glad it's all going well :thumbup:

I think this is going to be my last post here as you are all over on the other forum now.

Here goes...Thanks for being there throughout all the crap I took from Matt and thanks for supporting me with my new partner. Thanks for all the well wishes for my pregnancy. I wish you all good luck, and maybe we will cross paths another time as i'm clearly no longer a 'turtle' as such.

All I'm saying is WHAT?!
Hubby had a bit of an "oops" a couple of weeks ago and now AF is a day late.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7068/7011310853_6a4253d71a.jpg
preg test comparison by 1LittleSpy, on Flickr

I'm seeing things, right? And 1 day late should be a LOT more clear than this, right?
:wacko:

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7056/6865287100_80fbac0ace.jpg
3.24.12 2 by 1LittleSpy, on Flickr

I wish I had a better picture. I took this with my phone.

I think I just have major line eye. I look once and don't see anything. But if really concentrate, I start seeing a line. :wacko:
I don't even think that's where the line would be.

We were going to start NTNP in a couple of months. I don't mind either way. Just wish my body wouldn't torture me. My AF is usually very predictable.

If AF doesn't arrive i'd test again in a few days. I can't see much on them x

I don't really see anything on your test Littlespy, I would test in a few days if AF hasent arrived by then as Ginge said :) x

Today's test was the same. I think it's just these tests. Of course my body decides to be flaky the one cycle we actually dtd and have an "oops" (I thought it was too early in my cycle to matter but then TOM was late and I got paranoid, lol). We've hardly dtd at all since Maisie was born because she ripped me a new one and I've been so tender. Funny timing for AF to be late is all, especially since I've always been very, very regular. Oh well! Guess I just ovulated late this cycle.

Thanks ladies!

I can't see any lines on your tests LS, possibly a shadow on the normal pic but nothing I'd rely on with an IC. Keep testing though!! :flower:

I think this is going to be my last post here as you are all over on the other forum now.

Here goes...Thanks for being there throughout all the crap I took from Matt and thanks for supporting me with my new partner. Thanks for all the well wishes for my pregnancy. I wish you all good luck, and maybe we will cross paths another time as i'm clearly no longer a 'turtle' as such.

I cruise by BnB to see my non-turtle folk from other threads and I'm always on BBM if you want a chat/advice or whatever in your pregnancy Ginge. It's looking stickier day by day! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->