25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Right now it seems to be going well. First trimester was rough but I have had a lot more energy lately and the nausea has mostly gone away. My due date is technically Oct 9th but with twins it will likely be mid/late Sept at the latest. Hopefully no earlier than that so they don't have to stay at the hospital.

It doesn't seem so long ago you got your BFP for #1. Not too much longer and Joshua will be walking! Hope all goes will with your surgery and you can get started on #2 soon. :flower:

One of each ... what good luck. Its lovely having both. I'm still pinching myself that I have one of each.
We will not try for baby number 3 until 2013 gonna try and keep a 2 year age gap. Theres 2 1/2 years between Dd and Ds.
Got to get my body back from beach whale status. Having a GTT on thursday then starting the Dukan diet have 2 months till 2 weddings and I'm a size 22. :cloud9:

Im not happy about this.

Just realized I never came over here to update - We found out last week we are having one of each! :oneofeach:

Congratulations Mrs Bear - one of each is just perfect. You must be over the moon.

LO and I are doing great. She's almost 8 months and a little ball of energy! She's almost crawling and is so bright an inquisitive. Her sleeping is a nightmare but we can't have it all I suppose!

Hope everyone else is well.

Hi ladies,

How are you Mrs Bear? Hope you and your twins are good :) you must be nearly in 3rd tri now? How exciting :)

I had good news that I don't need surgery and we have had the green light to TTC so we're now NTNP #2 :happydance:

Josh has taken his first steps and is walking 2/3 steps at a time :) very exciting. He has 6 teeth now and can wave hello/goodbye, clap his hands, wink and kiss on demand! He loves copying and playing peekaboo. I've started planning his 1st birthday party which is so exciting- can't believe we're nearly there already.

How are all our other thread mummies and babies doing? hope everyone is well :)

That is great news Bec! Glad you are able to get started on #2. And yay for Josh starting to walk! Can't believe it has been so long since he was born

I'm doing good. Hit 26 weeks today :happydance:. Was very excited to make it to July. That was my target date where the babies would still have a good chance even if they came early, so can relax a little bit now and will let myself start working on the nursery. Last week they were each measuring 1 pound 14 ounces so they are getting big :thumbup:. Almost to third tri but thinking I really only have a little over two months to go. My, it is coming up fast!

Hope everyone else is doing well :flower:

Hi Ladies, just wanted to let you know that I found out today I am pregnant with number 2!!! So excited although it hasn't quite sunk in yet :)

I'll be due at the end of March :)

Hope you're all doing well, how is your bump Mrs Bear? Hope it's all going well :) hope all of our thread babies are doing good too.

Congrats Bec!!! :happydance:

Doing good - 27.5 weeks and all still going well. Failed the 1 hr glucose yesterday, but that was expected. Get to do the 3 hr next week. Hoping to pass but planning to indulge this week just in case :winkwink:

Hope everyone else is doing well :flower:

Wow! Congratulations Bec! Great news. You're brave. I always thought I wanted kids close together but I'm definitely not ready yet. Although saying that, my mum had my sister and I close together and she said it was actually easier, like having 2 babies really rather than a newborn and an older toddler.

Mrs Bear - hope your glucose test goes well but good idea to have a few treats while you can! x x

Thanks ladies.

There is only 21 months between me and my sister and we are so close and it's so nice being so close i age that that's what I wanted for mine. Though I'm already panicking about how I'll cope- feeling sick already and I'm only 12/13dpo!! Didn't get nausea till I was about 6 weeks gone before. Plus I'm worried about Josh's 1st birthday as we have a very large party at home planned and I'll only be 8 and a half weeks so won't be able to tell anyone (other than close family) and just worried how I'll be feeling.

Anyway, it's all temporary- the end result is what it's all about- a little brother or sister for Josh :)

So excited :)

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing? Particularly you Mrs Bear, any sign of your little twins yet? It must be pretty near the end now which is so exciting. Have you got any names or are you waiting to see what they look like?

I'm good, 15 weeks pregnant tomorrow and this pregnancy, despite my fears, has been much easier so far than with Josh. The fatigue and running around after a one year old has been incredibly hard but the MS was no where near as bad. I have got so much energy back now so am enjoying cooking again and getting more done around the house. Josh's first birthday went great- think I was running on adrenaline the whole day tbh!!

Be lovely to hear what you're all doing and how you and all our thread babies are, lots of love, Bec xxx

Hi Bec!
We're doing great. LO will be 1 in a couple of weeks. Can't believe how quickly the past year has gone! This thread will be 2 years old in a months time! Glad your pregnancy is going well.
MrsBear - I hope all is well with you and your twins :hugs: x x

Hi everyone :) wow I can't believe it's been nearly 2 years since I started TTC number 1 and like Bec I'm expecting number 2 hehe I'm around 11-12 weeks so only just getting through the fatigue and sickness but like Bec it's not been as bad as I thought.. I have an iron deficiency too which isn't helping but the OH is being a luv and letting me have not 1 but 2 lie ins at the weekend lol
So how is everyone?
Have the twins arrived yet? If so Piccies please lol
I still speak to Teej and Rach and Jill on Facebook as I hardly ever come on here if anyone wants to add me xxx

:happydance:Congratulations to Mrs Bear on the Twins :happydance:

How are they doing?

Congratulations Becs and Betty :happydance:

To everyone else :flower: Hope everyone is well and enjoying life!

I am trying to loose baby weight and get back to conceiving this year fingers crossed.

Hey Pinga how are things with you? I have 13 days left till due date so I'm guessing Bec has had her little one? Any news Bec?
Can't believe how time flies.. I'm looking after a 19 mth old awaiting a newborn lol madness xx

Hi ladies, yes I had my little one 3 weeks ago, a gorgeous little boy called Jake Samuel. He weighed 8lb 11oz, was 3 days early and my labour was just under 7 hours from start to finish and I was lucky enough to have another water birth with just gas & air. My recovery has been really good, haven't had any baby blues this time and so far he is showing no signs of the awful reflux we had with Josh.

Josh loves his little bro :)

Hope your pregnancy is going well Katie, I found it really hard at the end as my DS is so full of energy and I had so little! Easier now DH is off but wondering how I'm going to cope when he goes back to work.

It's lovely but quite strange going back to the newborn days. The sleepless nights, growth spurts, cluster feeding etc- it wasn't that long ago we were going through it all with Josh!

Congrats on expecting a boy Katie, how lovely to be having one of each :)

Good luck with your weight loss plans Pinga, hope you're well and good luck with trying to conceive later in the year as well :)

Hope everyone else is doing well x

Hi Ladies,

I am fine and loving being a Mum of 2. The first 3 months was a blur, what with the lack of sleep, but we have had a lovely 1st year together. E and R love each other so much and it has been wonderful to watch their relationship grow and develop.

Congratulations Bec on the birth of Jake, sounds like you had a dream labour and delivery, I am more than a little envious after both my C-sections.

Good Luck with your labour and delivery Betty, let us know how it all goes.

:hugs:

Aw congrats Bec! I'm so pleased everything is going well for you!
And thank you Pinga very nervous but also excited.. glad you're LO's are happy and get on so well that's what I hope for mine xxx

Congratulations Betty, I notice you had your little one.

I am expecting my 3rd child in June and very excited.:happydance:

Can't believe how lucky I am.

Love to all you lovely ladies that I started this journey with
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Pinga! We are TTC number 2 or at least would be if LO would give us a decent nights sleep.

:flower: How old is your little one now?

I can't wait to tell mine they are going to have a baby in the house soon. Going to tell them Christmas morning, then tell everyone else! My daughter will be so pleased. Might get her to tell family over the phone!

Sleep .... whats sleep?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->