25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

So sorry to hear that Rach :hugs: You still have time if you decide down the road to try again but I know it is hard to make the decision to stop :hugs:

Hello Ladies,
Hope everyone is keeping well. I have been quite stressed lately and not been on.
I have been diagnosed with too much water and a large baby, been up the Hospital a lot. I feel like a whale and I'm only 32+5. Baby is measuring 5lb 8 already. They can't say for sure that the baby is ok but it does appear ok on all scans. Still can't help be worried sick!
Hope all the new bubs are doing well and those trying are all good.

Pinga - sorry to hear things have been so crazy for you. Good news is the little one seems to be doing well. Not too much longer to go now :hugs:

I'm doing well. Starting BCP today in prep for IVF in January. Counting the days til DH is back home - not too much longer to go :dance:

Thanks Mrs Bear,

I'm really glad your getting closer to your IVF treatment. How exciting that Hubby will be home soon too. :hugs:

I am really hoping they have made a mistake on the size of the baby and the little tike is normal size. :wacko:

I am really hoping they have made a mistake on the size of the baby and the little tike is normal size. :wacko:

I wouldn't worry about it too much, seems they are never accurate with those estimates. I had one friend this year they estimated way bigger than the baby was and another estimated more than a pound smaller. All they are really doing is guess-timating.

Hey Pinga! Sorry to hear you have been stressed but like Mrs Bear said thy can't be accurate when measuring how big your baby will be by term etc and I got told I had a small baby but she was not far off 8lbs so please try not to worry xx massive hug xx

Pinga - How are things going? Not long now :happydance:

Can't wait to see if you end up with a boy or a girl :baby:

Happy 2012 ladies, hope you are all well. Any exciting news yet Pinga? Wishing you all the best. Hoping you all have the best year...and for those still TTC I really pray this is your year x x x

Happy New Year ladies xxx

Hiyas bec hows baby joshua doing? Hope your all well xxx

Happy New Year!

I start IVF this week so FX for some good news to post soon...

Hi ladies:flower:
Happy New Year to all of you!

Sorry I haven't been about but was admitted to Hospital at 35 weeks as I had Polyhydraminos, possible GD and the baby was in an unstable lay.

Ruben Phoenix was born on the 8th of December 2011 by Elective C-Section. I was scanned just before they cut as there was so much water he could move all over the place. He was breech but when they they cut his arms and legs fell out so they shoved him back in and turned him. This took 20 mins and was quite scary, and needless to say i prayed a lot. When he came out we discovered to our joy that he was a he :happydance: all 9lbs 10 of him. Whilst my other half held him they sorted me out, which wasn't straight forward as my uterus took an hour to contract down. I had to have 2 drains left in for 24 hours to avoid blood clots but was really looked after and the pain killers were great.
Christmas was mad and sleep deprived and I am on my third round of antibiotics and quite anemic too, but so happy I can cope with anything!

So happy for you Pinga :happydance: Sorry for such a dramatic experience but all came out well in the end and you have little Ruben to show for it :blue:

Did you really hold out on team yellow or did you find out ahead of time?

Yay congrats pinga darl xxx he is lovely all 9lb 10oz of him xxx. Poor you for having a really rough ride of it xxx

Good luck with the ivf mrs bear you must be soooooo excited xxx I pray everything goes to plan for you and your hubby xxx 2012 is your year darl xxx

Yay congrats pinga darl xxx he is lovely all 9lb 10oz of him xxx. Poor you for having a really rough ride of it xxx

Good luck with the ivf mrs bear you must be soooooo excited xxx I pray everything goes to plan for you and your hubby xxx 2012 is your year darl xxx

Congratulations Pinga, wonderful news to hear your yellow bub turned blue. Hope all is going well and that you're well on the mend and enjoying mummyhood :)

Good luck Mrs Bear, really hope that you and your hubby find success with your IVF.

Hoping everyone else had a lovely xmas and new year and that all our thread bubbas are doing well.

Josh is great, I'm going to start weaning him tomorrow, he rolled over from his tummy to his back for the first time today and he has the most gorgeous giggle :)

Happy New Year everyone! Congratulations Pinga on the arrival of baby Ruben. Good luck Mrs Bear with the IVF. Hopefully 2012 will be the year you get your baby x

Alba and I are doing well. I love being a mummy and she's a wee star. She's growing much too fast but it's wonderful to see her learning new things all the time.

Hope everyone is well x x

Just wanted to say Happy new year to everyone and congrats on your baby boy Pinga xxx

Did you really hold out on team yellow or did you find out ahead of time?

Yes we stayed team yellow, even with all the scans we ended up with! What a lovely surprise he was too.

Good for you Pinga staying team yellow - my sister managed that with twins and I don't know how you guys do it. I'm not going to have the willpower :blush:.

IVF update - Had my egg retrieval yesterday and we currently have 9 little embies growing. They will transfer them back to me on Friday. Right now the plan is to transfer 3 if we still have that many on Friday :thumbup: OTD will be 1/31

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->