25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Good luck Mrs Bear. Will be thinking of you on Friday and sending lots of sticky baby dust x x x

All the best for tomorrow Mrs Bear and hope everyone else is doing well x

Beta is Tuesday. I overstimulated so feeling pretty awful :sick:. It was getting better for a couple days but has been getting worse since yesterday - which is supposed to be a good sign since the hormones from a BFP can make it worse. Will keep you posted :flower:

Awh, good luck Hun, really hope it goes well, will be thinking of you :)

How is it going Mrs Bear? How are you? Have had my fingers crossed for you, hope all is well :) it is your turn for that bfp! x

Doing better. Been in hospital since Monday because of the overstimulating. Will be here a few more days.

Good news is I got my bfp! :happydance: Have another bloodtest tomorrow to confirm :thumbup:

Oh YAY!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS Mrs Bear I am over the moon for you, that is amazing news. I hope you are ok, I'm sure they are looking after you well in hospital. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months, you have waited so long for this and deserve so much to be happy. Hoping you are home and well soon, take care WOOHOO!!! x x x

Hi Mrs Bear, how are you and baby bear? Hope you're home now, how are you feeling, I know it's early days and I remember feeling terrible- unfortunately for me it was Christmas when I was 6/7 weeks pg and had the worst sickness and tiredness, hope you're doing ok :)

How is everyone else doing? Josh can sit up now and he cut his first tooth last weekend. Don't think it'll be long till he's crawling.

Love to all x

Still at home on bedrest after 10 days in hospital. Getting better every day so hoping to be back to real life in another week or two.

Heard heartbeats on Monday - it's twins!!

Bec, can't believe he's gotten so big already! The first year goes so fast...

Oh wow, two babies, that's amazing- congratulations :happydance: are you going to find out the sex? Can you believe you've waited so long for a baby and now you're having 2!!! So happy for you, hope you're feeling ok, keep resting and keep us updated x

I want to find out the sex. I don't know if DH is so sure he does but I suspect I will prevail.

Wow what an amazing thing to be expecting twins! Congrats and all the best xx
Hope everyone else is doin ok xx

Hi Mrs Bear, was thinking of you and thought I'd see how you're doing? You're not far off the lovely 2nd tri now... I felt so much better around 17/18 weeks as morning sickness went and felt a lot less tired. How is it all going for you? My Josh has got 2 teeth now and is nearly crawling- gets up on all fours, rocks back and forth but as soon as he tries to move just collapses!! Won't be long so I'm safety proofing at the mo!

How is everyone else doing? I'm currently in the WTT section as we're going to start trying for baby #2 in June after our holiday- I can't believe it'll soon be that time again! I'll be going about it differently this time though and will (try) to stay a bit more relaxed :) any others thinking of starting trying for another? We don't want a big age gap so hopefully it won't take us long.

Anyway, hoping all are well x x x

Hi Bec :hi:

I'm doing good. 12 1/2 weeks so almost to 2nd tri. Still recovering from the overstimulating but lots better. Made it back to work starting last week and slowly getting my strength/stamina back. Have had lots of ultrasounds and both babies seem to be doing well and are measuring on track. I was released from the fertility clinic last week so start with my regular ob/gyn this week. Probably won't get nearly as many scans but was nice to have that for peace of mind during the scary first tri.

Hard to believe he has gotten so big already! They change so fast the first year. Good luck trying for #2. If we try again I won't want to wait long either. Hopefully you won't have to try too long and ttc will be a breeze :dust:

Oh my God! Congratulations on the wonderful news Mrs Bear !!!!Twins!!!!

Thanks Pinga! I'm 14 weeks now and starting to feel better. I'm hoping to have a couple of good months in 2nd tri before I turn into a beached whale later in the summer :haha:

Don't know the sexes yet but I get spoiled with lots of ultrasounds since I am considered high risk. I will have one at 17 and one at 21 weeks so I should know before the end of May. I'll let you know what team(s) I'm on once I find out.

Hope all the little ones are doing well :flower:

Rach - how are you doing hun?

Just realized I never came over here to update - We found out last week we are having one of each! :oneofeach:

Perfect- you lucky woman- one of each would be my ideal :) what's your due date hun? Hope your pregnancy is going well. We wanted to start trying for #2 next cycle but have to wait a bit longer for medical reasons. Hopefully it won't be too long, think I need an operation then we can try after recovery but no date for it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->