26 yr old TTC #1...Anyone wanna be buds?

Bookity, I used preseed last cycle but we didn't do the deed when I got a +OPK because we were so busy. Also, I think we were doing it too much before I got a + that it felt forced and like a chore by the time the + came. So this month we tried to hold off for 5 days before I got a +. I heard that worked for some people.

As for temping, I wake up at random times every day lol. Anywhere from 7:30-10:30 am. SOOOOO I think temping would be a huge inconvience. If I am not preggo by Mayish, maybe I will start temping.

Lilly, the fight is over haha. I think he is just stressed at work and he lectured me over a text message and I just blew it WAY out of proportion. Can't read peoples emotions over technology!

I hear ya. DH and I didn't DTD last night because the mood just wasn't there. Even though I haven't seen a temp shift yet. Unless I have and my temps are screwy. Figure this cycle is out of my hands now. What will be will be.

What I try and have heard is pretty effective, is to BD every other day when you get close to O, when you get your positive opk , then every day until your temp shifts. You could probably do the 2 days after opk if you aren't temping.

I know how that goes...I feel like you both have to be in the mood and not be forced.

I am leaving in 7 days for vacation so I started packing today! YAY! I leave for my vacation and af is due the same day but I am not going to get too excited as I feel completely normal right now. So I am guessing I won't be preggo on my trip, which I guess is ok....

Of course I am still hoping it will be a BFP :)

Lilly, the fight is over haha. I think he is just stressed at work and he lectured me over a text message and I just blew it WAY out of proportion. Can't read peoples emotions over technology!

Ahh..texts fights are the worst. Especially when you can't text an angry response fast enough for their first rebuttal.

We got into a text fight a few days ago and during those times I get into a mood where I'm like "do I even want a baby, seriously with this kind of stuff going on?" I hate those feelings. :dohh:

I know how that goes...I feel like you both have to be in the mood and not be forced.

I am leaving in 7 days for vacation so I started packing today! YAY! I leave for my vacation and af is due the same day but I am not going to get too excited as I feel completely normal right now. So I am guessing I won't be preggo on my trip, which I guess is ok....

Of course I am still hoping it will be a BFP :)

I hope you get your BFP too.

Have fun on your vacation.

I hope I get a BFP too, but I don't feel very optimistic.

Let's get positive ladies! I don't feel very optmistic either. It is hard to be after 7 months of negs :(

I hope it is all of our turns soon. I see babies EVERYWHERE!
Do you guys too? I log on facebook and I see babies every time I look at my news feed.

Let's get positive ladies! I don't feel very optmistic either. It is hard to be after 7 months of negs :(

Do you guys too? I log on facebook and I see babies every time I look at my news feed.

Aw, I totally remember that feeling when we were ttc dd. I pray you get your bfp soon.

How are you guys this Monday night? I cannot wait until Saturday (Trip day and AF day!)

haha

Hope you both have a great week :)

Pretty good here. Went to bed early, woke up when DH got home, I need to go back to bed. DD went to bed early and I think she might be up sooner than usual as well. Still temping, part of me is hoping I'll see a triphasic chart soon. Fingers crossed!

Do you just temp or do you use OPKs? What helped you when you got pregnant DD ???

I am just using OPKs. I wake up at random times so temping would be so hard for me.

Do you just temp or do you use OPKs? What helped you when you got pregnant DD ???

I am just using OPKs. I wake up at random times so temping would be so hard for me.

The month we conceived I did temping, opks, and preseed. I think temping is great for preparing to ttc. Otherwise it just tells you that you ovulated and then it's too late. But I kept temping for weeks, watching to make sure they stayed high.

I think I would get discouraged and be like I am done if my temps weren't high. haha.

We used preseed twice while bding this month. We just sorta went for it and if the mood was right we did it. I didn't want it to feel forced anymore. Seriously it was the best bding we have had this month. Maybe that will make a difference? Even though it was 2 days before I ovulated (I believe). Hahaha

I think I would get discouraged and be like I am done if my temps weren't high. haha.

We used preseed twice while bding this month. We just sorta went for it and if the mood was right we did it. I didn't want it to feel forced anymore. Seriously it was the best bding we have had this month. Maybe that will make a difference? Even though it was 2 days before I ovulated (I believe). Hahaha

Well I had a chemical the month before. My period was like 5 days late and I took a test, got a FAINT positive, but for some reason didn't feel too excited. Took my temp the next morning and they had taken a big fall, that afternoon AF arrived. :( I read that temps should stay high due to increased progesterone during pregnancy, so it was like my 'am I still pregnant?' paranoia. It was the only thing I could do to assure myself that all was still well as I was virtually symptomless until around 8 weeks.

That is excellent timing. I love preseed! I think it's soooo much better when it doesn't feel like a chore. I was actually really relaxed the month we conceived DD. I think because the chemical was a sign to me that these things CAN happen and I felt very confident it would happen again (only sticky), I just didn't realize how soon.

The last time we BD was 2 days before as well. I did search charts on FF and found one where the last BD was 2 days before O and there was a BFP at the end. So we're not out of this one yet! Best of luck!

:dust:

Yay. Thanks for sharing your stories :) It is nice talking to someone who has had a BFPs. I have never had one :( ... I am going to be optimistic that it will happen soon. I was so nervous I would never conceive that I e-mailed psychic gail that everyone on here talks about lol. My DH was sooo mad. hahahahaha. I kept telling him it was all in fun! Gail predicted I would have a boy before the end of 2012 and another boy would be conceived in 2013. We shall see! It gives me something to look forward to BUT if it doesn't happen I will be devastated.

What is your DDs name??

I'm glad you enjoy the stories. I am not really a fan of psychics, but that sounds really cool and I hope that you get your little boys. :)

I think it would be really cool to have a boy this time around. Of course, it would mean buying more stuff. I kind of went girl crazy when pregnant w/ DD so carseat & stroller aren't unisex. Of course lots of people still come up to me in the store or wherever and call my DD a "he". I don't get it. She's surrounded in pink!

I am not either! I just was desperate to find out if I will have children. LOL. Thanks

I would totally go girl crazy if I was having a little girl!

So what did you feel like before you got your BFP? Did you feel like AF was coming? That is what I feel like. I feel my backache and sore ovaries like usual!

I had very few symptoms. Around 7dpo I had a funny twinge of pain in my fervid that came and went. Then I had sore nips and very heavy bbs. I have heard that pregnancy and premenstrual symptoms can be very similar. Don't give up hope yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->