26 yr old TTC #1...Anyone wanna be buds?

I haven't had any twinges :( I have had some random pinpoint pin on both sides of my pelvic region the last few days. Anyways, what is a fervid? I have NO idea haha.

2 days and I leave for my vacation! Much needed. Do you have any big plan for the weekend? I see you live in MI! Not to far from me. I am orginally from North Dakota.

lol. I was using my kindle to reply and it auto-corrected my spelling and I didn't notice. I meant cervix. lol. I was like "what the heck is she talking about a fervid?" I had to go back and look at my last post. LOL.

No big plans for me. Tomorrow evening I'm opening my home to a friend so she can host a Mary Kay party.

ummmmm I just randomly took a test after work...positive...took another...same thing...took and third and all three are positive. Is this real or a cruel sick joke??

ummmmm I just randomly took a test after work...positive...took another...same thing...took and third and all three are positive. Is this real or a cruel sick joke??

Yay! That is so great! Here's hoping we can be bump buddies! I am so excited for you!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks! I hope this is true...I took two more like two hours later and they were lighter in color....I am hoping that is normal as I just peed like two hours before and drank like 5 glasses of water.

I am really hoping for your BFP! I am in shock and don't think this is true lol!

Hey Ericka,

Sorry I've been kind of MIA lately. Got completely busy with the new job. Congrats and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! Hope your vacation is amazing!

Thanks! I hope this is true...I took two more like two hours later and they were lighter in color....I am hoping that is normal as I just peed like two hours before and drank like 5 glasses of water.

I am really hoping for your BFP! I am in shock and don't think this is true lol!

Yeah, I'm sure it was just faint because of the water overload and the 2 hrs. It was probably super diluted! But you still got a line and a line's a line! Have a happy & healthy 9 months!

Thanks guys! I took two more wondfo tests and faint but lines there so I took a Target brand early response blue dye and that showed up right away!

Bookity, since my husband just got a new job our insurance doesn't kick in until April 1st. What do you suggest I do? My preggo friend said I would be fine and just make an apt for April 1st since I am so early in pregnancy.

Still doesn't seem real!!

Thanks guys! I took two more wondfo tests and faint but lines there so I took a Target brand early response blue dye and that showed up right away!

Bookity, since my husband just got a new job our insurance doesn't kick in until April 1st. What do you suggest I do? My preggo friend said I would be fine and just make an apt for April 1st since I am so early in pregnancy.

Still doesn't seem real!!

When I found out I was pregnant with my first I went to an obs office the next week to see about scheduling my first appointment (I would have just called, but my parents were staying at my house and we weren't planning to tell until out of first trimester). They told me they don't schedule appointments before 8 weeks (unless there was bleeding or something else very concerning) so my first appointment was about a month after I got my bfp. I'd say you would be just fine to schedule an April appointment. Good luck!

Thanks so much Bookity! I am crossing my fingers for you this month as well!

Thanks, I really want this to be the month.

I know it's probably coincidental, but my church has a monthly newsletter and in it they have a calendar and list a different church family every day and that day you're supposed to pray for that family. Well we are on the calendar this month on the 18th. We were on it the month that we conceived DD as well. Right around the day she was conceived actually. Haha. And FF suggests that I wait until the 18th to test. I really hope this is like a SIGN you know. :) A girl can dream...

Oh and with all the people in my church I'm pretty sure this is the first time we've been on it since DD was conceived (they cycle thru alphabetically).

FF gave me a 5 day trial VIP. I overlayed the only 3 complete charts I had which detected ovulation. The Nov 2010 chart is when we conceived DD. I feel really encouraged by that. Trying not to think too much of it though.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f0d60/?o=1&

Wow! I would say that is a really GREAT sign! Your chart looks very promising!

Yeah. I got home from work last night super crabby and wanted a drink (Haven't had one in three weeks). I decided to test just to ease my mind before having some wine! haha

I let them sit out 5 mins and went to check and 2 of them were positive so I took another and it was positive too. I called my mom too. She is going to know anyways because she will be on vacation with us and she will know when I am not drinking :)

I hope this is the real deal!

Hope so too! So exciting! AF started today...so CD1 of cycle 2. I've managed to forget after spending the last 5+ years on BC how badly regular cramps hurt. I wanted to tell you I also did a Gail reading just for fun. She said some very perceptive things about my husbands work life right now which I thought were pretty spot on. She also said May conception for baby girl so we'll see how that goes come May! Keep me updated!

Yay! I hope that is true for you girl! Both of you have a great week next week. I am not sure I will get on a computer. I come home on Sunday, March 18th!

I brought tests with to test every day to make sure it is still true lol.

Have a great vacation! Can't wait to hear how all your family reacts to your great news.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

We're gonna be bump buddies!!! As long as this bean sticks, that is. got my :bfp:!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->