26yrs ttc#1 lets be buddies !

hettious

Reaction score
I haven't been lucky here finding buddies but am not giving up yet.

So who wants to a me and share ttc stories :happydance:

Hiii I am 27 TTC #1 but we have to do fertillity treatments I think....male factor infertility...no fun lol

Hey I am NTNP # 1.

Hey Fairyy,
thanks for being the first to respond to me here.
since you are on the NTNP it will be so wonderful if you get a surprise BFP !
Hope you are still taking your prenatal vitamins ?

:dust::dust::dust:

You're most welcome.:)
I am just taking multivitamins but no prenatal.

Hiii I am 27 TTC #1 but we have to do fertillity treatments I think....male factor infertility...no fun lol

Hi Amanda,
I can imagine what you are going through,is your OH taking any vitamins ? I'm making my OH take 5mg of folic acid and 20mg of Zinc,i read online it helps male fertility but since we've not being trying for more than a year we are hoping we get pregnant soon.

sending you lots of baby dust :dust::dust::dust:

You're most welcome.:)
I am just taking multivitamins but no prenatal.

I'm taking only 5mg of folic acid and sometimes 10mg of Zinc,maybe the Zinc is causing me not to having EWCM,i didn't get any this cycle but lots of ladies on the first trimester section assured me it doesn't really matter since lots of them got pregnant without any ewcm.

I'm hoping for the best !:happydance:

I'm 26 and TTC #1, this is my third month trying and I'm needing some TTC buddies too!

Welcome Bplorton.

hettious: Ewcm should be there where it has to. U may not notice it always.

@fairyy, i really hope it was there when we dtd, was worried at first but now have a little hope,so am staying positive.

How are you doing ?? Where are you in your cycle ??

Hello bplorton, welcome !
How are you doing ?? 10 cycle in ttc#1 for us, it hurts when AF came at first,i used to cry a lot but not anymore. Always tell myself "oneday its gonna happen "

sending you lots of babydust !:dust::dust:

I am 4dpo. AF is due on 20th or 21st.

Same here hun. I feel it would happen some day for sure. This is our 10th cycle of not preventing. No more crying. There is always next cycle to catch that egg.

@Fairyy
staying positive helps, AF is due 18th but today i was having serious period cramps early,don't want to read too much into this but am secretly hoping its a good thing

hettious: I hope it is a good sign for u in direction of that BFP.

No hes not taking any vitamins yet. We have to get him to see a urolgosit and then we have an appt at the bginning of nov with a fertility clinic here so thats the rd most likely we will have to do. We are not sure why its messed up and hope its a good sign :)

hettious: I hope it is a good sign for u in direction of that BFP.

Secretly hoping it a sign but if its not its okay,next cycle might be another chance. will also start temping maybe am not ovulating on the day i think i am.

No hes not taking any vitamins yet. We have to get him to see a urolgosit and then we have an appt at the bginning of nov with a fertility clinic here so thats the rd most likely we will have to do. We are not sure why its messed up and hope its a good sign :)

All the best with that hun,

Thanks for the welcome!

This is my third cycle trying. Next AF is expected October 29th. I am still staying positive! It's good to have a place like this to go to read that I'm not alone and that's its normal to be anxious during TWW!

I am taking prenatals now but that's about the only thing I'm doing differently. Trying to just keep going like normal in hopes I will one day just be pregnant without any stress! :) I'm really hoping to be pregnant by Christmas!

So has anyone stopped coffee while TTC? I've heard mixed responses about that so I need some more opinions. I don't drink coffee every day but I do about three times a week and wondering if I should limit that now or wait till I get pregnant to slow down the coffee intake...thoughts?

I am tea addict. I do drink one cup each morning. One of my friend said that, the OBGYN said to her when she was expecting to limit caffeine intake to two cups a day. I think you are fine.

I don't drink coffee at all,am from West Africa and drinking coffee is not that common here,we drink tea more,don't really know much about caffeine and ttc but from what i have been reading here i think you should slow down or stop completely if you can dear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->