26yrs ttc#1 lets be buddies !

Hello, hope you don't mind a new face :flower:

I'm 27 and TTC#1 on 2nd cycle, staring at my chart in hate wondering if i've O'ed yet :(

Seems like you guys are better synced cycle wise but wanted to stop by anyhoo ^_^

I also have heard the limit caffeine. I think I will just work down to only one cup a week or so. I also drink tea but I mostly like decaf tea anyway so I think I'll be fine there.

Exercise helps me keep my mind off things. I try to run walk every day or run etc for at least 30 min.

This month is our month! :)

And welcome patience!

Hello, hope you don't mind a new face :flower:

I'm 27 and TTC#1 on 2nd cycle, staring at my chart in hate wondering if i've O'ed yet :(

Seems like you guys are better synced cycle wise but wanted to stop by anyhoo ^_^

welcome hun,don't know much about charting but am planning on doing it next cycle if i don't get a BFP.

Best wishes dear

I also have heard the limit caffeine. I think I will just work down to only one cup a week or so. I also drink tea but I mostly like decaf tea anyway so I think I'll be fine there.

Exercise helps me keep my mind off things. I try to run walk every day or run etc for at least 30 min.

This month is our month! :)

And welcome patience!

I also feel this may be our month too,OH asked today if i feel have any other symptoms apart from tender breast,we really want this cycle to be it :happydance:

staying positive until AF shows her ugly face

I'm headed on vacation to visit my parents next weekend without my husband. I am excited to see my parents but I'm afraid that will be when I ovulating! If we BD right before I leave do you think I'll catch my window if we won't be able to BD again for four days later?!?

Bplorton: I am also going to gym 4times a week at least for 30mins.
Don't worry have some :sex: with DH before you leave. Btw what cycle day is it for u and normally when you ovulate ?

hettious: I am good. How are you ?
I am not symptom spotting this cycle. But few days back my nipples hurt for sometime, that's it.

patienceiav: Welcome :flower:

Thankyou lovely ladies :) i must admit I do like temping, the drop that comes before O is usually a good hint (Though apparently no for me this cycle, I was expecting O on Saturday but my body went HAHAHA NO) and my experience with OPK's is utterly dismal! This is only my 2nd cycle so still lots to learn :)

Fingers tightly crossed for everyone past O!

Thanks Fairy! I don't chart so don't have an exact day for O but I am now on CD12 of a very regular 28 day cycle. I am guessing O to arrive around CD 15 or so but I can't e positive. I expect AF on the 30th so ill probably be testing on Halloween if she doesn't show!

When is everyone else testing this cycle?

Looks like I'll be O'ing tomorrow or weds so probably just going to make it to Halloween before cracking and taking a test :D

Heya hettious,

Hope you don't mind another newbie, only just joined and would love to make some buddies to share this journey with!

I am 25 and TTC #1 into our 6 Cycle of trying now and bout to start BD this month so keeping my fingers crossed! :)

Xx

I'm headed on vacation to visit my parents next weekend without my husband. I am excited to see my parents but I'm afraid that will be when I ovulating! If we BD right before I leave do you think I'll catch my window if we won't be able to BD again for four days later?!?

Enjoy your vacation dear,there is a possibility since sperms can survive 3 to 5 days, good luck !

Heya hettious,

Hope you don't mind another newbie, only just joined and would love to make some buddies to share this journey with!

I am 25 and TTC #1 into our 6 Cycle of trying now and bout to start BD this month so keeping my fingers crossed! :)

Xx
Welcome Lizzy
Don't mind you joining at all, my 2ww is almost over and am so nervous,hoping AF doesn't show and her and i get a bfp !

:happydance: to :sex: !

Bplorton: I am also going to gym 4times a week at least for 30mins.
Don't worry have some :sex: with DH before you leave. Btw what cycle day is it for u and normally when you ovulate ?

hettious: I am good. How are you ?
I am not symptom spotting this cycle. But few days back my nipples hurt for sometime, that's it.

patienceiav: Welcome :flower:
I am fine, just anxious since AF is due on 18th,just hoping for the best.
My boobs are killing me but that's a normal PMS thing for me.

Your nipple hurting maybe a good sign,keeping my fingers crossed for you dear.

So when are u testing ? My PMS would start in few days.

Hey, me and my husband are ttc #1. We've literally only just started and the waiting is already killing me! I don't know if I'm putting symptoms in my head or if I'm really feeling them lol! It's so hard not being able to talk to my mate's about it!!

Hi there, mind if I join?

I'm 27, DH is 35. Been ttc #1 for the past year. I have ovulation issues so I have been on clomid the last 3 cycles. DH has bad sperm morphology from past chemo so we have a fight ahead of us.

Enjoy your vacation dear,there is a possibility since sperms can survive 3 to 5 days, good luck !

Thanks hettious! Here's hoping!

Hi Laura! Yes that wait sure is a killer!!

Good luck with the chlomid nDtaber. Fx this will be your month!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->