26yrs ttc#1 lets be buddies !

Hi all.
We are on a break from TTC. But still we are NTNP.
I think I should also try to cut caffeine. I have my tea daily.

Welcome welcome ^_^ the more the merrier! I'm actually 27 but we won't tell anyone that ;)

Fairy that sounds like a good idea, I've found a green tea that is flavoured with earl grey and i love it, tea without the caffeine/guilt :)

This month I'm :

* Going to have one vegetable juice every day
* Take evening primrose oil up till O (shudder)
* Try and have a smoothie that has maca in it every day, if not have a warm cocoa drink with maca in it (grainy but nice when it's cold)
* Try Geritol complete vitamins (with a separate folic acid)
* Not eat anything overly processed (I like low carb stuff though like pies)
* exercise 2-3 times a week
* ignore all and every symptom after being tricked 100% into thinking I'd lucked out twice

Not a bad list I think? Anyone else got any clever/quirky things they're planning on doing this month to help their chances? :flower:

It's not necessarily quirky, but I've heard mixed reviews about it ;) I remained laying down after bd this month. I've heard a couple people swear by it, but we all know how it's so different for everyone :haha:

Other than that I've just been taking my prenatal and making sure I take fish oil/DHA (mercury free, just in case).

Hoping this month is more lucky for us all :dust:

Can I join?

We're both 26 and trying for baby number 1 :) x

Every other day and then 2 in a row when I get a +opk :)

Need to do the dance tonight, I'm tired though haha. I will make myself though, need to keep the sperm replenished ;-)

Got a BPN yesterday, had a little bleeding this morning and then it stopped. Been checking like crazy and there is no more bleeding all day...so annoying! I just wish AF with come full force or leave me alone! :(

My next plan of action is to just relax more. I really love the idea patience had with a list to do so heres mine:

1. Yoga 3 times a week, once in a class and twice at home
2. Prenatal vitamins every day.
3. No more coffee - only herbal tea when I need but no more than 3 times a week.
4. Makes plans for the thanksgiving holiday (my DH and I are thinking a cruise to help us keep our minds off this TTC thing)
5. Enjoy life! I hope to think of all the good things in life only!

:)

Good luck everyone! Baby dust to all!

I have added exercise to my routine but I think I should cut my caffeine intake. I am not able to stop drinking tea each morning.

Hey ladies !
I have also started doing yoga and loving it ! hope it helps brings that bfp soon.
I'm charting for the first time and so confused about the temps,i heard you have to take it first thing in the morning before you even stand up,does tossing change it ? how many hours of sleep do i need before taking it ?

welcome toffee87 !

You need at least 3 hours blocked sleep of a night with at least 5 hours sleep. I'm charting again after having a break x

You need at least 3 hours blocked sleep of a night with at least 5 hours sleep. I'm charting again after having a break x
If its 5 hours of sleep then am on the right path,thanks toffee87

Minimum 3 to 4hours of sleep. I keep my bbt in bathroom. So I go to washroom and take temp before I pee and it works.

I am on a break. So I am not temping for next few cycles until January.

feeling annoyed that AF came on full force today...since it was only about an hour of slight red on Monday I had myself thinking that it might have been IB and that I might have been preggo...but i'm not! Today I feel annoyed. :(

I wonder if I should start temping...I've never done that. Anyone have any opinions?

Sorry sweetie :flower: That happened to me last cycle, had a full day of just a tiny bit of pink, got so excited I honestly thought I was preggers, then af came on 10dpo :/

If i hadn't had a +opk and temping that cycle I'd never have noticed I O'ed, I'm a plan o holic so I'm a bit biased when I say I love temping and all that jazz, can't hurt to try, if it doesn't stress you out (I feel more reassured tracking my temps) plus I can add my symptoms too, see how often I get "pregnancy signs" any time of the month.

I think it's pretty easy to do, just check your temp every morning, compared to poking round your cervix, OPK's etc :)

Hello ladies,
I have been wrong about my ovulation date for almost a year,always thought since i had a 25 - 27 cycle I automatically ovulate between cd 10 -13,first time charting and ovulated on CD 15 !!! Both on FF and ovufriend.

Cd 20,5dpo but not have much hope this cycle because we bd every other day till cd 12 thinking i was covered,guess i wasn't.

How are you wonderful ladies doing ? Anyone in the TWW ??

Ooh, I'm glad you've noticed now at least, you may have gotten a couple of shots in (teehee), sucks to realise this now but hopefully it'll help you next time :flower:

After af at 10dpo I'm dieing to be in the 2ww again, here's my story (copied from another thread since I'm mad busy at work!) :

FF has me predicted to O between cd17-22 (Though I have no idea why so late, it's never been later than cd17 and last month af came cd27)

So! I decided that I'd start my OPK's just in case, and this morning (cd10) I had a really faint line, the kind that's hard to see on the picture but I stopped everything I was doing when I saw it, I didn't get even a whiff a faint line last month till the morning of cd16 (got positive at 11pm that day)

Now I'm wondering if I'm going to O soon? This is only my 2nd month with opk but I'm so glad I use them for when random stuff like this happens!

My temps have been pretty consistently low this month also, no idea why :(

@patienceiva,with a positive OPK am sure ovulation is on the way.

Good lucky hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->