26yrs ttc#1 lets be buddies !

Nice that you have figured out that you are ovulating on cd15.
Sperm can last for 3 to 4 days. Don't worry.

I think I have ovulated yesterday on cd14 (based on ewcm). Not sure though. But last had BD on cd11.

@fairyy,
seems like its you and I in the tww now,fingers crossed for a suprise.

We are not trying until January but would be very happy if we get BFP before jumping to crazy TTC. I have got watery/ewcm from the evening of CD9 to CD13 and on CD14 yesterday I was dry. So I am guessing either "O" happened on CD13 or CD14 or I may ovulate today. :shrug:

No idea. Lol. My expected AF date is either 18th or 19th. It might hit me on 17th if I have ovulated on CD13.

14 more days to go.

Good luck to you with loads of :dust:

Congratulations on your BFP toffee87:happydance: Happy and Healthy 9 months !
Hope you ladies are fine. Please how do I get my chart to appear here ?

Are you on FF? Go on to sharing at the top of the FF page, click on tickers and go from there. Once you have created your ticker (which has a link to your chart) you can copy and paste the code in to your signature x

Hi ladies!! Mind if I join the group? I'm 26 and have been married a little over a year! Woooo! My husband and I are TTC baby number 1! My cycles seem to be a little crazy lately. We've been trying now for four months. Timing really doesn't seem to be our friend and I'm getting frustrated. I know it doesn't happen overnight lol but the frustration comes from the ridiculous amounts of Facebook baby posts. Shew. It's overwhelming. I had to separate myself and thought I would join this forum for some encouragement and support! I Oed around the 12th. So that would put me at about 8dpo. I'm cramping pretty bad today and have been for the last few days so I'm assuming AF is on her way and we will start back over again soon. About 3 days ago I had a weirdly large amount of egg white cervical mucus for two days but on the 12th I had the same. Is it possible to ovulate twice? Am I crazy? Haha thanks in advance ladies!! Fingers crossed for you!

Hi ladies!! Mind if I join the group? I'm 26 and have been married a little over a year! Woooo! My husband and I are TTC baby number 1! My cycles seem to be a little crazy lately. We've been trying now for four months. Timing really doesn't seem to be our friend and I'm getting frustrated. I know it doesn't happen overnight lol but the frustration comes from the ridiculous amounts of Facebook baby posts. Shew. It's overwhelming. I had to separate myself and thought I would join this forum for some encouragement and support! I Oed around the 12th. So that would put me at about 8dpo. I'm cramping pretty bad today and have been for the last few days so I'm assuming AF is on her way and we will start back over again soon. About 3 days ago I had a weirdly large amount of egg white cervical mucus for two days but on the 12th I had the same. Is it possible to ovulate twice? Am I crazy? Haha thanks in advance ladies!! Fingers crossed for you!
Welcome

Wish i could answer your questions but i honestly don't the if its possible to ovulate twice,the only way to know for sure is to temp which has helped me a lot even thought this month chart is all over the place.

When are you planning to test ?

Welcome! :flower:

Hmm, anything is possible I'd say but not very common, it is possible to have several patches of fertile cm though :) hope everything is regular for you!

Me I'm 6dpo today, have had cramps since O but they're getting better, I'm feeling out already due to my last month's lp being 10days, every day from now that I don't get af I'll consider myself lucky and if i somehow make it to 14dpo without af, then I'll test :)

Hello Ladies,

Mind if I join? I am 26 and my DH is 33 and we are TTC #1 for the second time. I just started Provera as I got my official DX of PCOS this week. Once AF shows I will start trying to track any advice on which was is best?

Thank you!

Blessings & Babydust,

Also looking for TTC #1 buddy to chat with! 3 months trying! 24 years old and healthy with DH 27! Private message me if your in the same boat and looking for a buddy!

how are you ladies doing ? I'm having a rough cycle second time charting and temps all over the place,please look at my chart,will i even ovulate ? i have a 26-27 days cycle. Is something wrong with my thermometer or its normal ? am so confused:wacko:

Hello Ladies,

Hettious-Cant help with chart but didn't want to R&R...hopefully one of the other ladies can help you!!!

Also finished first round on Provera and was told AF should come 3-5 days later after last pill. Has anyone had AF show up after day 5? I am on day 4 and no cramping or spotting like I normally due before AF...praying this works!!!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Blessings & Babydust,

Wait for few days. You might see rise in temp in few days.
Good lcuk.

I wish I knew hettious, but my friends chart did that last month, up down up down up down for about 2 weeks, it gave her crosshairs at 8DPO because it couldn't get 3 raised temps to confirm O, hopefully it'll show itsself for you soon :flower:

Thanks for the respond ladies,will just keep my fingers crossed and wait.

@ByhisGrace,welcome and good luck,hope AF stays away !

@fairry,did you take a break from bnb ? its been awhile since i saw you here,how are you doing ?

@patience,i see the witch got you,sorry about that,hoping she stays away so you get that Christmas BFP ! Are you still doing the yoga ?

I am on a break. Not ttc. But definitely not preventing. You can find me on my journal. Link is in my signature.

I went a bit quiet for a bit, the 2ww was a bit of an emotional rollercoaster for me and AF has really screwed me over, been a bit of a wreck the past two days, we got so much well timed BD, ate well took all my vits, and still mother nature went "screw you!" :(

Back on to round 4, EPO, FertiliTea, manuka honey (not fertility related but still a nutritional powerhouse) maca smoothies, multivits, vit b for LP, folic acid.....I get tired just seeing that list :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->