26yrs ttc#1 lets be buddies !

Hi there, mind if I join?

I'm 27, DH is 35. Been ttc #1 for the past year. I have ovulation issues so I have been on clomid the last 3 cycles. DH has bad sperm morphology from past chemo so we have a fight ahead of us.
Welcome dear ! hang in there,everything will work out perfectly

Hey, me and my husband are ttc #1. We've literally only just started and the waiting is already killing me! I don't know if I'm putting symptoms in my head or if I'm really feeling them lol! It's so hard not being able to talk to my mate's about it!!
Welcome Laura
When you've been ttc for awhile sometimes you not sure if the symptoms are real or in your head,i know perfectly what you are going through because i've been there so many times.

Stay positives hun !

:cry: The witch decided to come 2 days early,am so heartbroken i was really hoping this was going to be our bfp cycle because we did everything right (or so i thought ) had sex every other day from CD 7 to Cd 17,maybe i didn't ovulate because i didn't get any ewcm,that's why am going to start temping this cycle.

Just one day am going to that those 2 pink lines :thumbup:

Wishing you ladies all the best :dust::dust::dust:

:cry: The witch decided to come 2 days early,am so heartbroken i was really hoping this was going to be our bfp cycle because we did everything right (or so i thought ) had sex every other day from CD 7 to Cd 17,maybe i didn't ovulate because i didn't get any ewcm,that's why am going to start temping this cycle.

Sorry AF got you :hugs: What cd did it get you?

Sorry AF got you :hugs: What cd did it get you?
Thanks hun, She got me on CD 25,the last time i had a 25 days cycle was in April, I have a 25-27 cycle but it been 27 for awhile now, don't know what's happening to my body :wacko:

I am pretty sure you ovulated. Some women just dont produce EWCM which is why there is preseed and stuff now. When I wouldn't ovulate, my cycles would be like 60 days long.

I am so sorry hun. It will happen very soon. Just relax and don't worry. We are with you. You know this is our 10th cycle of NTNP, only last cycle was TTC (BD every other day), but no BFP yet. It seems AF will hit me soon.

I am so sorry hun. It will happen very soon. Just relax and don't worry. We are with you. You know this is our 10th cycle of NTNP, only last cycle was TTC (BD every other day), but no BFP yet. It seems AF will hit me soon.
Thanks Fairyy,hope temping helps because i just don't know what to do anymore. its going to be our 11th cycle ttc and am scared something maybe wrong with us,the thought of it makes me very sad.

praying AF doesn't show and what you are feeling is pregnancy related, all the best dear :dust:

I will make an OBGYN visit in December to see if everything is ok or not. I am bit worried now actually.

Sorry hettious! Next month for sure! Anyone else going to be testing next week?

Lots of bad news here lately :( sorry for the girls who were caught by the witch! Fingers tightly crossed for everyone in limbo :flower:

Bplorton, I should hold off till next weds, let's see how that goes :D

Sorry hettious! Next month for sure! Anyone else going to be testing next week?
Thanks Bplorton, already on the next cycle,CD 10 today.

fingers crossed for you hun, waiting to see that BFP next week :dust::dust:

Lots of bad news here lately :( sorry for the girls who were caught by the witch! Fingers yucky crossed for everyone in limbo :flower:

Bplorton, I should hold off till next weds, let's see how that goes :D

how are you doing patience ? praying for your BFP next week,good luck:dust::dust:

I was just about to post! 10dpo today : **TMI**

Crap crap crap just went to the loo and had brown pink cm in my undies but nothing when I wiped.. I know people say that's a good thing but I'm now terrified af has come early, there will be a lot of toilet checks today, if there's more browny cm I'm going to feel crushed :( temp crashed a bit this morning too

Hi ladies, I just read this thread and sorry to hear about the ladies who got caught by witch :(

Do you mind another new face? I am 25 and DH is 26.

I am CD12 but think I am 2dpo. Can't decide if my opk was positive, and am taking a break from temping.

Most of our history is in my signature, but really hoping removing a polyp was the answer to our ttc issues :)

I was just about to post! 10dpo today : **TMI**

Crap crap crap just went to the loo and had brown pink cm in my undies but nothing when I wiped.. I know people say that's a good thing but I'm now terrified af has come early, there will be a lot of toilet checks today, if there's more browny cm I'm going to feel crushed :( temp crashed a bit this morning too

AF for me always starts red or pink, I will keep my fingers crossed that the brown is just old blood. Maybe IB :)

Looks like I was caught at 10DPO :cry: I can't even understand how or why :(

hello ladies,seems like the :witch::witch: got all of us this cycle,lets not give up,lets keep trying for our :baby::baby::baby:

welcome jacksonl8805

All the best ladies,sending lots of :dust::spermy::dust::spermy::dust::spermy::dust::spermy::sex::sex::sex:

Hi, I know I'm a bit late to the party ... but I'm 26 too! (Almost 27 though, hmph!) We are trying for our first one, but trying not too hard to stress out about it. But I'm still looking out for my health: eating right, exercising, staying away from too much caffeine and alcohol.

I love the camaraderie here, so hey!:hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->