27 weeks :) due march 24th finally at 3rd Tri :)

So i am having my first ever massage in an hour. Booked myself a treat for a full body pregnancy massage including head and face..ooohhhh x

baby looks lovely yoshi and she sounds healthy! :flower:

sunflower- im exhausted too. cant wait for nesting to kick in!

my sleep seems to go back and forth. i have a few nights where i sleep really good, and a few where i dont sleep at all. of course im up to pee 5-6 times a night no matter what :wacko:

I would definately reccommend you all to get one. Glad i waited til near the end as you feel the benefits more. Monkey even fell asleep bless him lol.

They are doing buy one get next one half price so am booked in for another next week hehe.

So if i get the c-setion date i want then 4 weeks today Monkey will be born! ahhh :-D

so I had a childbirth class today and it was really long. I have one more tomorrow.

33 days until due date :) I'm so excited! I'm going to visit the birth centre on Saturday where I'm hoping to have little one :) I'm guaranteed a water birth there although the travel is 45 mins lol

Yoshi- lovely photos :) hope your party was good :)

How is everyone? Kaceys finally dropped so my heartburn is easing :) feel like breathing is easies too :) lol

Xx

I have been in hospital since saturday evening. Started contracting at 6pm saturday evening and havent stopped since. Not dialated but he is 3/5 engaged and trying to break the waters. Finally just got home but now on house arrest and semi bed rest. Had 2 lots of sterroids and the crapper is got home, then a few mins later spotted a mouse in lounge, ahhh!!! Trap down so hopefully that will have gone off in the morning so it can be released and the door is shut between lounge and bedrooms so hopefully i get sleep this time! xx

collette- hope you get the birth you want! :flower:

sunflower- keep that lil one in a bit longer, almost there :hugs:

i was checked at my appt today and im 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. i started losing my plug a little more tonight. i need to make it to march though, i want baby to at least be a week or two bigger.

Here is pictures of the Pack and Play and the Travel System.

Attachments

• P1030954.jpg
    P1030954.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 2
  • P1030956.jpg
    P1030956.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2
very nice yoshi :)

Sunflower- how are u? hope the contractions are better? bet that was scary lol

I had my maternity photoshoot done today :) cant wait to see them! hope all u ladies are ok xx

yoshi- nice!:thumbup:

sunflower- how are you doing??? hope contractions have quieted :hugs:

collette- cant wait to see pics!!!! :)

baby wasnt moving like he should have been this last week. had to have a nonstress test. heartbeat was fine, but his movements were very few. i have been referred to a high risk pregnancy perinatologist for the remainder of the pregnancy. have to go in for a higher level scan next week for starters so he can check things out better

blessedmomma i shall pray that all goes well and your baby picks up movement xx

Collette ooh did you have fun? I hope the pictures came out well xx

Well i am still contracting non stop and he is still trying to break free so still on edge wondering if my waters will break any minute. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->