27 weeks :) due march 24th finally at 3rd Tri :)

I am not having a very good day. I found out a half hour ago that my great grandpa died.

so sorry yoshi!!! :hugs:

sunflower- sounds like not much longer for you :flower:

I hope not much longer, he has had a few more hours to store fat so that is good :) xx

hey Ladies,

Just wanted to upload a couple of my maternity pics :)

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/426687_3116923214362_1602953470_2663512_1388179652_n.jpg

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/421878_3116914894154_1602953470_2663505_1784023977_n.jpg

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...494-you-win-again-minnesota.html#post15833970

thats crazy yoshi!!!! we didnt get that much snow our entire winter!

Today OH and I attempted our own maternity pics. It was sooo windy out though. Uploading now, hope we got some cute ones :) we also had our 36 week appointment, baby is doing great!

How is everyone feeling?

yosh- i love winter and snow :cloud9: its my fave. im so jealous!

original- im good, baby isnt moving much. he has very little fluid though so its expected. how are you doing??

just realized today i have 2 appts left til i get induced on the 17th! part of me really wants him to stay put til then, and part of me is ready to go into labor anytime now that its march :happydance:

Well i am still in labour, they re checked me yesterday and i am now dialating, so they said here should be here any day now for sure!! Still contracting 24/7 every 2 mins.

Shall keep you all updated. And yay to us all being in March now which is when our EDD fall :-D

We have our new bed being delivered today, yay. So glad he didn't make an appearance yesterday though, so did not want a leap day baby lol.

Blessed, i hope you get the outcome you want.

I am now a natural because of the situation so i can re pack my hospital bags and take less stuff yay. He said not much point booking me in for an elective c-section as i wont make it to then lol. I have a gut feeling he will be here by/at this weekend, we shall see! XX

sunflower- so exciting! :happydance: are they still doing a section on you if you go into labor anytime soon? do you know how much dilated you are?

They are leaving me to go natural. I was almost 1cm when they checked yesterday. Check before that I was fully closed. I have got worse today and had some of my show x

Good luck! And I don't blame you, I wouldn't want a baby to be born on February 29th either.

i agree, i absolutely didnt want a leap year baby.

sun- i have been losing some plug too. having a lot of pressure and cramps/contractions. got really nervous today since im having them a lot. i was 2cm dilated on monday :happydance:

I went to the OBGYN today and I was 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Now I go back every week.

talked to my OB tonight. at my last scan the amniotic fluid had dropped a lot. if it goes down even 1 cm from here i will be induced immediately. will be checking again monday. im thankful he is far enough along he will be ok no matter what now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->