27 weeks :) due march 24th finally at 3rd Tri :)

New picture! 36 weeks and 5 days.

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/Pikachu15/P1030977.jpg

Took 2 weeks but we have literally just caught the mouse!!! Finally!!! Still going to keep the other traps down all the time then if we get another they will be caught more quickly. We thought this one had gone again, but i am glad we caught it as now we know for sure it has gone! :-D

So we just caught a second mouse. I didn't know we had a second one so i am now back on edge wondering how many more we have!! :-/

yoshi- lovely bump!!!!

sun- i hope you catch them all. stupid mice :growlmad:

Very stupid mice. No more caught so we think that is it as they have very few places to hide xxx

Lol sunflower where do u live? U seem to get alot of mice :) glad u caught them! Lol
How's ur contractions? X

Does anyone know conception date for march due date I'm due 20th and would like to know mine

Does anyone know conception date for march due date I'm due 20th and would like to know mine

here is a reverse calculator to find conception dates. of course every woman's cycle and pregnancy is different so it might not be 100% accurate for you

https://www.babymed.com/conception-calculator

Lol sunflower where do u live? U seem to get alot of mice :) glad u caught them! Lol
How's ur contractions? X

Well this is only our second invasion and only since being pregnant. We live along a river, but we thing because we have being ordering baby stuff and getting lots of deliveries they may have ome in with them off the vans, or where people are giving us baby stuff from their lofts/garages and they are hiding in with that stuff. No more traps gone off so that should be all done with now! Hopefully no more!!

Still in labour and contracting, willing my waters to break today seems i am full term tomorrow. Am thoroughly exhasted from it all and will be glad when it is done lol x

I cannot believe we are all so close!! x

hope you dont get anymore mice sunflower!

i had an appt today and baby's fluid is same. so no emergency induction today for me, yay! i am now 3cm dilated and 60% effaced so looks like it will be a quick labor, another yay!

how are you lovely ladies today????

FULL TERM TODAY :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I made a full term baby, i have been in labour since 34+3 so i didn't expect to still be pregnant at this point! At least now i know he won't have to go to neo natal care :happydance:

Shouldn't be too much longer before he comes out now :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->