27 weeks :) due march 24th finally at 3rd Tri :)

im fine thanks ladies :) i have a scan at 29 weeks on 13th jan then one at 34 weeks in feb to see if my placenta is clear of my cervix :) xx

Hey ladies! I'm new here too...still visiting the 2nd tri, but trying to dip my toes a little deeper into these forums ;)

Anyone else take the glucose test? How did it go? I just took it today...gross :haha:

Someone asked about scans; since I was thrown into the high risk category, I get scans every 3 weeks. Just had one yesterday, next one is on the 17th.

I passed my glucose test - was a little worried about it. Honestky I didn`t think it was that bad. I was expecting something really terrible tasting!

New to the third tri as well! Due March 23rd with our second baby! March seems to coming up very quickly! I am going to have one more scan towards the end to see the position of the baby due to my previous c-section and wanting a v-bac this time!

Hey guys...hows it going?

Yoshi - how did your glucose test go - hope the results were ok.

Eek 12/13 weeks until LO arrive - SCARY.

xx

I really dont know what to expect with this glucose test - i think id rather not know with the comments i hear about it. :argh:

I am taking my glucose test next Tuesday. I think I'm the only one that likes the taste of the drink lol just like orange soda, but no fizz!

I am taking my glucose test next Tuesday. I think I'm the only one that likes the taste of the drink lol just like orange soda, but no fizz!

That's what I thought! It tasted like flat orange crush to me with some extra sugar.

mines next Tuesday too at 9.30am - good to hear some people can like it :winkwink: Hopefully ill be one

Any one getting a scan before LO arrives...I want to get a 3D scan...but already had 2 private ones and hubby wont let me have another??

xx

When is the best time for a 3d scan? mummy bean--why did you opt for the private scans? (btw, is that your hubby/SO in the photo? stunning sleeve!)

about the glucose drink, at first it didn't bother me but the more i had to drink it, the more disgusting it got...just...so...sugary lol! I have a serious fear of failing though :( I haven't been good when it comes to sugar intake...

i cant stand the glucose test! that stuff makes me gag and then i feel sick waiting for the blood to be drawn. my levels were 93 this time so apparently thats good:thumbup:

Is that glucose test where they require you drink a bottle of sweet drink that tastes like flat orange soda???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->