27 weeks :) due march 24th finally at 3rd Tri :)

Hope everyone had a great nye!!
I'm surprised I managed to stay awake until midnight lol

hey ladies, hope you all had a good nye..... i fell asleep before 12 i think! its so different being pregnant on new year! will defo make up for it next year! :) how is everyone xx

Happy new year !!- doesnt it feel weird now we're in January that we only have to wait until march now, the countdown really feels like its on. I need to get a boot up arse and paint the nursery

happy new year everyone!!!! hope everyone had a great evening:flower:

we stayed up til midnight, but crashed right after. the last 2 nye i have been pregnant (just had a baby in feb 2011) and the one before that i had just had a baby on dec 16th, so i havent really been able to do much the last three years. it was very worth it though!

Happy new year and may the let the countdown begin!

Good job to you ladies who made it past midnight! I survived until about 1, and as soon as I hit my pillow I was out. The dogs even let me sleep in until 9 today, so that was nice!

I just got married in May and am feeling very similar emotions now as I was to that -- the very "flip flopping" between being overjoyed & excited to being scared and a bit terrified :blush: but i know it will all be fine in the end...anyone feeling like this?

I get like that sometimes...So it decided that it was going to snow a few hours before new year's day. There was no snow at all and then all of a sudden the ground was coved in it!

Yea i get scared sometimes! It is crazy to think I am growing this little life inside me and soon it will depend on me and OH to take care of it. I'm so excited though. I walk into her room every morning, can't wait to walk in when she is here and see her little face :)

It kind of hit me at New Years that I will soon have two children! For some reason, now that it is 2012, it seems so much more real! I also got a few little sleepers and onsies for the baby as presents, and it just kind of hit me!! Soon there will be another little one in our house! Yikes! Not much longer now, less than 12 weeks!

They say it drags in 3rd trimester, but I have a feeling it will fly by.

For me, 2nd trimester dragged.

I am sooooooooooo counting down...8 weeks left of work :happydance:

hey ladies,

Cant wait to see your new scan pics :) ive got my scan on the 13th.

Does anyone else feel like their baby is HUGE now??? i cannot even imagine that she is gonna get any bigger lol i literally feel like im gonna pop!

Im also starting to get tired again now like first tri, i finished work today, had dinner and started watching tv and fell asleep.....not done that in a while lol! anyone else?

How is everyone?

Sunflower- how are u and little man?
Blessedmomma- how an earth do we handle being full term lol

xx

mine was better in second tri yoshi? seems to be coming back :( hope ur ok? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member