27 weeks :) due march 24th finally at 3rd Tri :)

Jelly - well i had a 8 week scan...as there would be no way i would have made it to 12 weeks with out knowing things were ok. Then we had some serious stressful few weeks with our house purchase so we had a gender scan at 19 weeks (as anomoly scan was not until 22) which really cheered us up - best £70 spent.

Yea that me hubby...thanks i am surprised it turned out ok being he let his friend do it while drunk - i did then have to pay my tattoist a lot of money to fix it lol.

Whats every one plans for new years? i have no idea...only so many times i can go out and watch everyone else get trollied.

It's crap isn't it...watching everyone else get dressed up and getting bladdered :shrug: I just can't find anything to wear :wacko:

Not out on NYE but got a family party on New Years Day so looking forward to that :thumbup:

Not long and we will really be counting down as soon as 2012 begins :hugs:

mummy bean--your comment on the tattoo touch up made me literally "lol" :haha: so you said you had a gender scan, are you team blue or pink?

Hubby & I spent a ton of time figuring out what to do...in the end, we just invited a co-worker of his and his family over. His co-worker is nice and has a wife that is "straight edge" (lives a completely sober lifestyle), so I won't be the only one not drinking this year :thumbup: they also have an adorable 5 year old who will be joining us.

I doubt I'll make it too far after midnight anyway...

I would like to skip new year when pregnant - im going to a party, obviously not drinking (im taxi) and its going to be painful around drunk people. Esp as its my DH mates and they will be doing shots, i dont think ill last past 10pm

My Husband will be popping to the local pub and then we will do our tradition of takeaway and dvds :) We are usually asleep by 10pm New Years eve lol x

Jelly - We having lil boy :happydance:

I think we doing takeaway and DVD's...as I have played well so far going to all the xmas parties and being taxi for OH...but getting bigger and cant stand or sit for for very long in one time...so just wanna chill out.

hopefully going to do something on NY day tho to make up for it.

oops just realise i keep replying to Jelly...where it actually gigglebox...sorry easily confused these days lol

lol mummy- its preggo brain!

we have no real plans for NYE. probably gonna watch some movies after the kids go to bed. DH might have a beer but not even sure of that.

oops just realise i keep replying to Jelly...where it actually gigglebox...sorry easily confused these days lol

:haha: no problem!

What did you all pick for your nursery theme? We're doing owls

I have birds, flowers, and bees. I ordered wall stickers from amazon. I bought separate covers, blankets, etc. I was trying to represent "life", as that's what her name means.

we are moving house this weekend so havent started yet...but have found website that prints full wall murials for like £50 - so think we getting a cartoon esk rainforest for one wall...as much as i would like to think i have some artist skill i know if i attempt to draw/paint straight on the wall baby going to end up with a bunch of crossed eyed dodgy animals..

I don't know what I'm going to do for new years, my family doesn't really do anything. And I don't have to worry about drinking because I'm not old enough to drink anyway.

It's been so much fun decorating the nursery, we got the ginger bread man set on mamas and papas.

Hope everyone have a nice NYE. I will be spending it with OH and his parents, so mine's pretty calm. His parents cooked sooooo much food!

I went out to eat for dinner with my boyfriend. We had to wait for 30 minutes becuase we got a table becuase it was so busy. But it was nice. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->