27wks today..getting scared

DreamComeTrue

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
heya everyone here,

ive just read a post about someone having a baby at only 27wks gone, and it has sort of hit me hard about whether me & my OH are going to be able to get a place in time for when baby arrives, atm we are living in a rental property with my OH sister, but we all have to be out of the house by march, as the landlord is selling the house, so we have signed up with the council and they know what our situation is but we are just having no luck... there is only 13wks til baby is here & im starting to get really scared, there wont be any room for us in either of our parents places while we wait for a property, & i keep thinking that if we say how urgent our situation is to the council they will just stick us in a horrible big tower block, which me & my OH def do not want to happen.... im just getting scared, especially as i know i cant control what happens to our lil family.

sorry, just felt i had to let that out xx

heya everyone here,

ive just read a post about someone having a baby at only 27wks gone, and it has sort of hit me hard about whether me & my OH are going to be able to get a place in time for when baby arrives, atm we are living in a rental property with my OH sister, but we all have to be out of the house by march, as the landlord is selling the house, so we have signed up with the council and they know what our situation is but we are just having no luck... there is only 13wks til baby is here & im starting to get really scared, there wont be any room for us in either of our parents places while we wait for a property, & i keep thinking that if we say how urgent our situation is to the council they will just stick us in a horrible big tower block, which me & my OH def do not want to happen.... im just getting scared, especially as i know i cant control what happens to our lil family.

sorry, just felt i had to let that out xx

Try not to panic and worry yourself.

I dont really know what to say other than I hope things work out and you get somewhere sorted thats suitable :hugs:

Just dont cause yourself worry sweetie x

Oh hun i'm so sorry something like this is happening, and when you are preggers no less! It must be so stressful for you. I have no idea about council housing etc over there so really can't be much help sorry! I really hope everything works out ok for you over the coming months and you can look forward to the arrival of your lo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->