28 TTC#1 who feels very lonely and needs a buddy

SLH

Yeah Right!
Reaction score
I have been on this forum for a couple of weeks now and haven't been fitting in I guess because no one on here talks to me. I've tried to join in on groups that fit my criteria, but always get ignored. I'm not sure if it has to do with maybe my username or the fact that I don't believe in psychics and have expressed my opinions about them? I don't feel liked here and am not sure if maybe I should make another account or just start fresh now.

Anyways, about me. I have a pretty normal cycle after coming off from depo Provera over a year ago. They last around 27/28 days. Im currently on cd20 and am in my tww waiting patiently for a BFP or AF.

We've been trying to conceive number 1 since December 2010 (ignore my ticker). I don't care weather I have a boy or a girl I just want a baby.

I feel hated by everyone on this forum and could really use a buddy. I've just recently started to chart. Regular ovulation tests never picked up my surge so I bought a clearblue fertility monitor last month and was so excited and shocked when it gave me a peak. I have confidence that it will work soon and if I have a good ttc buddy that can't get knocked up before me, I would be more than glad to give my cbfm away to a good home.

Thanks to all who read, if anyone read.

Hi SLH,

Sorry that you are feeling hated on here, i'm sure thats not the case. I am 27 and have been with my dh for 8 years and married for 2 years.
I have pcos so trying to get pregnant with help. I am currently taking tamoxifen and on my 2nd cycle of it. Currently i'm on cd 9 and also use the cbfm.
Here's hoping you get your bfp very soon x

SLH, I've seen you around! Sorry if it seems like I've ignored you. I've definitely felt that way in some threads.

I think it's a matter of finding people you connect with and keep up with them, but I guess you know that since you're looking for a buddy!

I'm 29 and had an ectopic in April, TTC again after that for my #1. It's really hard, I know. :hugs:

Your chart looks really promising, too! Fxed for both of us! :dust::dust:

Hi hun, I'm sorry you feel as if your being ignored by people on here, Ive only been on this site for a couple of weeks myself, I feel ignored at points and just figure I don't mix well with some f the ladies on here, I don't think its anything personal though..... Well, I'm 26 and have been ttc #1 for 2 years now. My DB is 29 and a fantastic father of 2, a boy aged 6 and a girl aged 8. I also suffer from almost no period at all, my last af was in January. I've recently started taking agnus castus, prenatal vitamins, folic acid, vitamin b complex and epo. Last month I managed to have some spotting, so Im hopping this is helping me... fingers crossed.....

I want a buddy too! I am 32, ttc#2, regular 26-30 days af, minor thyroid problem. I am on cd7 today, usually o on cd13-14. I am on here for a month or so and don quite feel like I fit in yet, but I figured it takes time. I am absolutely obsessed with temping, opks, and everything else. My hubby lives in a different country, so I make it that much more difficult to conceive. I am flying over there in two days for two weeks, so if af comes for you (hope not), than we can start over together and be buddies!!! How's that sound? What's your name if you don't mind asking?

I just want to say massive hugs. When you're feeling down about TTc it must feel horrid for the forums to make you feel worse!! What I have found is you need to find a thread which suits you and then keep going. You will often post and post and post and feel ignored and then suddenly people will go "oh yea, SH is here for the longhaul". Some threads have built up with the same 8 people and theyare hard to crack in to (like breaking into a clilque at school), so choose a newish thread.

Please dont feel hated or ignored. You will find amazing support and buddies on here - I have and I dont believe in the psychic stuff either and always speak my mind. Just be gentle and dont post something you wouldnt say in real life.

best of luck xx

Hey hun I'm sorry you feel that way. I am always looking for a buddy! I am on CD10.. waiting to ovulate!. I am 25 my DH is 25 and this is our 3rd cycle TTC #1. Send me a private message if you'd like and we can chat :) I don't temp or use OPK's.... yet ;) I am going to wait 6 months and if no BFP by then I think I will step it up!

I think sometimes this happens to us all on these forums :( I'm sorry you are feeling down. I am always looking for a buddy/buddies too! Its nice to have people on here to chat with sometimes I feel like you ladies are the only ones who understand. How are you liking your clear blue fertility monitor? I am pretty sure I am going to buy one after I get AF this month, I am only on CD 14, but i don't feel lucky about this month.

Just thought I'd post here as I know how it can feel SLH, I always feel like a lurker on forums and never quite seem to break in to established groups. How about making this thread a call to all the other lost ladies, I know there's got to be loads!
I'll join in/buddy up with anyone who'll take me.... I'm 28 & TTC after the very recent loss of my boy born sleeping, I already have a lovely girl but desperate for another. Going to be using the CBFM next cycle too!

hi girls ill join in too my name is Danielle im 24 from newcastle had a baby girl 4 weeks ago but she was born sleeping so im ttc again after a loss, ive been with my partner 8 years!! ive also purchased a clearblue fertility monitor today that i will be using!! lets hope we all get our bfp's very soon!!! x

Hi girls, may I join you too? I am 29, dh 30 & we are ttc#1 for nearly 19 months, we did manage to get a bfp in Dec but sadly it didn't stick.
SLH im sorry you feel that way, I know it can be hard to try & find where you fit in. Im feeling a little lost on this forum at the moment, now my buddies are finally pg. Dont get me wrong, Im so happy for them! Just wish I was with them too.

Of course lovely, buddy up in here :) One of my best friends is pregnant and I'm finding it so hard to be around her... lost is a good word for how I feel too actually.xx

Shl have you come back to read all your lovely messages? Might be why you feel you don't fit in, you need to check in when you post something. I hope things are looking up for you Xx hugs Xx

Seemd a goof place to buddy up though. What are everyone stories?

Very good point mrsmax!

I think I might have already said my story but I'll go anyway:
I'm 28, have an 18 month old little girl & last month lost my baby boy who was born sleeping at 36 weeks. Am trying again very soon after obviously but desperately want to be pregnant again asap. It's scary though.

Yours, mrsmax? Anyone else?

Oh Delish I am so so sorry for your loss :hugs: It must be very hard. I hope you dont have to wait too long for that next forever baby.

Thank you hon :hugs: I'm sorry for your loss too, I hope both our waits are short & sweet!

Thank you everyone for the lovely messages. I haven't come back to read because I didn't think I would get nice responses, or any at all which would have made me more sad.
I tried to get support on a thread where I thought I could relate to pp,l but instead they have been very unwelcoming and not supportive at all. They welcome and talk to the new users on the thread, but they have always ignored my existence. I don't get it because I have been nothing but nice and reassuring to them. I was so excited to find them because I thought I could talk to people who were in the same boat as me, but I totally don't fit in there. I even felt like I had to remove the banner for my signature that they had made :(

I'm so sorry for your loss Delish. I hope you get a sticky bean real soon.

:dust: to all of my new buddies.

I think sometimes this happens to us all on these forums :( I'm sorry you are feeling down. I am always looking for a buddy/buddies too! Its nice to have people on here to chat with sometimes I feel like you ladies are the only ones who understand. How are you liking your clear blue fertility monitor? I am pretty sure I am going to buy one after I get AF this month, I am only on CD 14, but i don't feel lucky about this month.

Thank you:)

I love my clearblue fertility monitor. My first month I got two peaks and this month I am on my 4th high. I'm expecting a peak soon. I highly recommend buying one.

:dust:

Hi girls, may I join you too? I am 29, dh 30 & we are ttc#1 for nearly 19 months, we did manage to get a bfp in Dec but sadly it didn't stick.
SLH im sorry you feel that way, I know it can be hard to try & find where you fit in. Im feeling a little lost on this forum at the moment, now my buddies are finally pg. Dont get me wrong, Im so happy for them! Just wish I was with them too.

:hug: I hope you get your BFP soon. It must be hard to see all of hour ttc buddies get a BFP when you don't even though you are happy for them :cry: soon you wlll be the buddy with the BFP, hopefly we will be bump buddies soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->