28 TTC#1 who feels very lonely and needs a buddy

Hi all - got the BFP on a digi today! I had a feeling this month would be good us on this thread and so far it's looking great. Bug, remind me where you are with your cycle?

Longing2bAMum I'm loving the positive attitude! I have heard great things about preseed so I'm looking forward to you proving them all right. :)

BabyDreamer - yay, bump buddies! I think we might be due really similar times too as I will be induced early. x

YAY thats great Delish!!! I am 2DPO.. Testing on the 9th of Oct.

Delish that is awesome!!!! Congrats!!!!!!! You deserve it

Thank you girls! I wish I could relax though. Not long to go Bug, how exciting! I can't wait to see everyone's bfps. xx

Hi ladies how are we all? Bug have you tested yet?

I'm due on Wednesday, have had sore throat and cold all week so haven't done much ss, but i feel much better now, have been feeling slightly nauseous tonight and last night, i hope it means something good for me. I have my fingers and toes tightly crossed for us all. :baby::dust: to you all :happydance:

I never got to test.. AF came early :cry: don't know why but I took this cycle a lot harder than the rest. Still randomly crying at times. Need to get back on the PMA ASAP!

Fxd for you Longing!!! How long till you test??

Delish- how are you feeling??

Hi everyone. Big hugs Bug, how frustrating for the bloody witch to come early. I hope you get your PMA back soon but it's ok to feel down about it for a bit, I always allowed myself a day or two to be gutter then picked (or dragged) myself back up.

Fingers crossed here too for you Longing, you can't be far off testing now?

I'm feeling ok thanks, still freaking out about every little twinge and convincing myself it's all ending. Saw the midwife already (she came out to me) and she suggested pregnancy yoga to try and help me calm down so I might look into that.
I have finally stopped taking tests though! (ok, so I ran out of them...)

I'm sorry Bug, :af: just arrived for me this evening, a day early, i'm a bit bummed out, but I felt like she was on her way so i prepared myself for it so not as big a fall as if it was unexpected. Onwards to next month I go then.

Good luck and congatulations again to those who got their :bfp:'s this month :happydance:

Just popping in to see how everyone's doing? Anyone in their 2ww yet? x

Still waiting to Ov... bah the 2WW before the 2WW.. how are you doing????

Gah, that's the thing I hate most about ttc - all the bloody waiting! It takes so long! Not that pregnancy is much better, waiting, waiting, waiting... not good if you're impatient like me.

I'm ok thanks hon, had a couple of bad/emotional days but picking myself up now. Morning sickness has arrived, how nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->