28 TTC#1 who feels very lonely and needs a buddy

I keep forgetting about this thread LOL. I keep focusing on all of the new ones. I'm way behind on my own thread :(. I'm going to read every single post this weekend. I'm sorry everyone and thank you for being so supportive. I definitely don't feel lonely on this forum anymore.

I'm ttc #1 too, I'll be your buddy. We can cheer each other on ;)

hi girls ill join in too my name is Danielle im 24 from newcastle had a baby girl 4 weeks ago but she was born sleeping so im ttc again after a loss, ive been with my partner 8 years!! ive also purchased a clearblue fertility monitor today that i will be using!! lets hope we all get our bfp's very soon!!! x

hey sorry about ur loss! i wish you the best of luck! i myself had a my first after trying to conceive for 1 year gave birth to a bbyboy but he passed away after a short two months and 15 days now ive been tryin for my second one for almost two years now i just started my round of clomid 50 mg days 3-7

Nice to see lots of replies and new faces on the thread to come back to!

Pnutsprincess - feel very welcome to join in here! I'm rubbish and don't know what HPV is, help me out? Are you taking anything to help you ovulate? Do you track your cycle at all?

SLH - hooray, you're back! How are you getting on this month, any good signs?

SockriTease & ejimenez1 - hope you stick around, & are having positive signs this month.
I reckon you'll all benefit from talking to me since EVERYONE I talk to seems to be getting pregnant! *sulks a bit*

babydreamer - hugs, it's horrible when the due date approaches isn't it? I tried not to think about mine, now everyone who was due when I was are having their babies and posting pictures, it's really hard to take.
Cramps are a good sign I think, if it's too early for AF! I wonder if you might be our first BFP :)
I'll check out the name of the shop if you/anyone wants to know where the conception journal came from! I quite enjoy writing in mine.

No rise on my CBFM for me yet, CD11 so hoping something might show in the next few days... also have just got my consultant appointment Sept 2nd finally to discuss 'recent sad events' as they put it, very tactfully. Cross fingers he doesn't say I should wait to TTC - as I won't listen if he does!

@Delish, I'm rooting for you hun, and everyone else. I feel so at home here. One of my friends recently became pg and don't get me wrong, I'm happy for her, but there's a sadness as well that no one seems to understand. I'm glad we all understand the struggle of ttc. ;)

I went through the same thing when close friend of DH and I told us they were expecting. I was happy for them, but I was sad for me and DH because it made me feel like a failure. I have PCOS and it's been kicking my butt! I would sit in my tub and cry for for days after our friends announcement. I worked through the sadness after a few weeks, and resolved to stay positive. I would love to have a buddy who truly understands!

QUOTE=SockriTease;12234987]@Delish, I'm rooting for you hun, and everyone else. I feel so at home here. One of my friends recently became pg and don't get me wrong, I'm happy for her, but there's a sadness as well that no one seems to understand. I'm glad we all understand the struggle of ttc. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hi, I'm new here and hoping I can join you ladies. Me and my husband are in our first month of ttc bub#1. I'm cd 3 and have a clear blue fertility monitor. The last few months I've been using clear blue digi ov sticks to work out when I ovulate before we start trying. My cycle varies from 27 days to 32 days. Do any of you use the cbfm monitor?
How long has everyone been trying?

Of course JBJ! I'm using the CBFM too and on CD13, second day of highs, just waiting for the peak now. This is technically my first month trying after stillbirth, I also have a 1.5 year old.
I think everyone is quite different on this thread though, we're a varied bunch. ;)

Hi, i'm new here and wanting some buddies, can i jump on this band wagon please? I'm new to forums too, my OH is always on chat forum's and i didn't really get it, I've joined a few different ones lately, not related to baby things, but when i joined this one just the other day, i realised just how great they can be once you find people who are exactly the same as you are, going through the same things, making you feel so normal instead of weird and like there's something wrong with you for not getting pregnant yet, phew, once i start i find it hard to stop talking :)

I'm 29 and have been trying for about 4 cycles now, i'm on CD5 so this will be our 5th cycle, we just started using OPK's last month and got a +on CD14 and 15 but with no luck :( Do you ovulate on or after a +OPK does anyone know?

Hi Longing2bAMum - yes, jump right in hon! I know what you mean, I've never been one for joining in on forums very well before, but I'm finding it a huge help to reach out to other people now I'm making the effort.
I'm sure someone will be able to give you a proper answer about the OPKs as I'm not 100% sure - I know they pick up the ovulation hormone but think they pick that there has *been* a surge, so possibly it's just after you've ovulated when they're positive?
But like I said hopefully someone cleverer than me can answer that properly for you!

Hi delish, thank you!
Sorry to hear of your loss, hopefully we'll all be preggers soon! How long have u been using your cbfm for?

I think with OPKs it detects a surge and then 24-36 hours later is when u ovulate?

When I used them some cycles it was positive on dy 14 then some day 16. The clear blue dig's are so much easier to use than the ones with the lines. I always struggle to work out if the line is darker etc :)

Wow there are so many new posters! Ive only been gone a few days.
Hi everyone :flower:

babydreamer - hugs, it's horrible when the due date approaches isn't it? I tried not to think about mine, now everyone who was due when I was are having their babies and posting pictures, it's really hard to take.
Cramps are a good sign I think, if it's too early for AF! I wonder if you might be our first BFP :)
I'll check out the name of the shop if you/anyone wants to know where the conception journal came from! I quite enjoy writing in mine.

No rise on my CBFM for me yet, CD11 so hoping something might show in the next few days... also have just got my consultant appointment Sept 2nd finally to discuss 'recent sad events' as they put it, very tactfully. Cross fingers he doesn't say I should wait to TTC - as I won't listen if he does!

Yes I am dreading it. Have you had a rise yet?
Im 2 days away from af, Im really hoping she doesn't come.

I hope your Dr doesnt say to wait - I wouldn't listen either.

JBJ - this is my first month of using the CBFM! It seems to be doing well so far, I was worried it wouldn't pick up anything for me but I'm getting highs so it must have found something?? Unless anyone thinks it just guesses when your highs would be for the first cycle until it detects an actual peak?
Anyway I'm glad you answered the OPKs question as I clearly was talking rubbish!
I never get proper positives on OPKs I don't think, just faint lines which I don't think count as positive.

babydreamer - yes, I'm on my third day of highs! I know I need a 'peak' on the monitor though.
We've managed to DTD 3x so far... poor hubby is worn out already and I'm so bored of sex! He looks a bit pale when I mention I haven't got a 'peak' yet! :haha:
Any sign of AF yet hon? I'm so hoping you're going to be our first BFP. :)

Just dropping in to say hi, TRying to take a break from BNB for a while, but cant help following on the threads. Wishing everyone a big fat positive very soon :) :)

Hi girls, just a quick update from me - AF arrived today a day late & Im feeling pretty low about it. I'll be better tomorrow Im sure.

Hope eveyone else is ok, I have my fx for you all.

I'm sorry BabyDreamer :hugs: I find CD1 and 2 the worst days for me, and then i perk up a little, she came a day late for me this month too when i'm usually regular and i allowed myself to get a bit excited so i really bumed hard. Hope you feel better tomorrow :)

Just dropping in to say hi, TRying to take a break from BNB for a while, but cant help following on the threads. Wishing everyone a big fat positive very soon :) :)

:hugs::hugs: hope to see you again when you're ready hon, relaxing and taking a break could be just what you need to get your BFP I reckon!

BabyDreamer82 - sorry to hear that honey :( here's hoping AF is short so you can get back to business this cycle.

I still have no blinking peak on my CBFM! But my cheapie OPKs are finaly looking very very close to being positive so I reckon tomorrow could be the day! Bloody hope so anyway, I can't handle much more sex :wacko:

Hello!! I can never stay away very long! Am 7 DPO and have remained totally unobsessed this cycle - but starting to feel the itch now :) Just ordered a new bunch of IC's so I am bound to be testing later in the week. Will try to resist.

Delish - it is amazing how quick sex gets boring isnt it!! Yikes. Hope you get a peak soon :) Anyone else getting close to testing or AF?

Hiya mrsmax! It is weird how you can become so obsessed with testing, everytime I've told myself to wait and don't. And stupidly enough both my BFPs came in months I was sure I wasn't pregnant and hadn't been testing until I realised AF was late! I'm sure there must be a moral in there somewhere...

I got my peak, in fact 2 of them! Saturday & Sunday. I'm a bit worried we didn't make the most of it though as we DTD Saturday but not Sunday, and I'm pretty sure Sunday was ovulation as I think the peak tells you it's coming in 24-48 hours??
So I really hope we haven't missed it but I just don't think either of us could have handled anymore sex! I guess that puts me in the 2WW now then as we didn't DTD today either.

Any symptoms spotted yet mrsmax? You could get away with a test fairly soon I'm sure. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->