28 TTC#1 who feels very lonely and needs a buddy

I'm glad you came back SLH! Big hugs to you. I know EXACTLY how you feel. It's hard joining in on established groups I think, I always feel like I'm walking in on a group of friends who are polite but don't really want me there!
But I think there are a LOT of people who probably feel the same way and either way we're here so why not have your own group/buddies who don't fit in elsewhere? ;)
I'm glad you like the CBFM by the way, I'm waiting for my first proper cycle so I can start using mine :)

Delish - massive hugs. I cant imagine what you went through.

My Dh and I have been ttc for about 14 months. I had a m/c last cycle at only 5weeks. I was so pleased to get my BFP finally, so gutted when it didnt last.

TRying to stay positive. Had my second appointment at the fertility clinic later this month. So far all tests have been fine.

I am turning 35 in October though :(

SLH - yay. Welcome back. So sorry about your experiences on here. YOu must have chosen some weird threads. Still, we can keep this one going until everyone gets their BFP x

Hi girls :flower: How are you all?

SLH - welcome back, it seems this bunch of girls on here are really friendly, I also think we should keep this thread going.

mrsmax - Im sorry for your loss, I know how hard it is to have waited so long to finally see those two lines, only to have it taken from you.

AFM, well I think I o'd last night, not too pleased with our chances this month, only managed to dtd 2 days before, we will try to get another shot at it tonight, but yea.. I have my 'should be' due date coming up next month & was really hoping for a BFP before then, maybe aye? We will see.

I think sometimes this happens to us all on these forums :( I'm sorry you are feeling down. I am always looking for a buddy/buddies too! Its nice to have people on here to chat with sometimes I feel like you ladies are the only ones who understand. How are you liking your clear blue fertility monitor? I am pretty sure I am going to buy one after I get AF this month, I am only on CD 14, but i don't feel lucky about this month.

Thank you:)

I love my clearblue fertility monitor. My first month I got two peaks and this month I am on my 4th high. I'm expecting a peak soon. I highly recommend buying one.

:dust:

I keep holding out on buying one convinced I'll get that BFP and not need it! But I got AF this month...did you buy yours new? And I'm sorry you had bad luck on thread :nope: When I first joined I kept meeting ladies that would be on here for one month get AF then never show up on here again lol or new and get BFP and not show up again...Oh well. Nice to meet you ladies! :flower:

BabyDreamer82 - I agree, lets make this thread one for the misfits!

apple25 - I know you weren't asking me but I'll but in anyway! I got my CBFM off ebay for £50 including a new box of sticks. There always seems to be one selling on this site if you want to take a look - full price is outrageous!

My update for today - I'm on CD2, my first AF since I lost baby so even though I was disappointed I guess now I can try properly. Set my CBFM and I'm all ready to go!

Delish - sorry for your loss big :hug: But yay :happydance: for trying again. Good luck! I will have to look on ebay, full price is just nuts. I am trying to decide if I should just take the relaxed approach this month and see what happens cuz I've done the OPKs made sure we bd on the right days and nothing. I'll prob cave and get obsessed again once it gets closer to o day haha.

Delish - thats great that you can try properly again, It would have been disappointing for AF to arrive, but I do think its best to have that first AF before trying again to help heal the uterus, did your dr tell you to wait at all or is it ok to try straight away?

Well Im confused with this cycle, normally I get ewcm for a few days & then dry up, I dont temp but I sometimes use opks & am pretty sure I either o on my last day of ewcm or the day after, so I had ewcm from cd10-12, yesterday cd13 I was dry so had presumed I had o'd, I even had the cramps on cd12, well this morning after going to the loo I had ewcm again :wacko: so now I dont know if I have actually o'd or not. I feel like I have :shrug:
I will try & seduce dh tonight just in case.

Doc hasn't said anything, I still haven't been sent any appointments! I won't chase it up though since I don't really want to go and I'm going to try regardless of their opinions! Though I don't think there's any physical reason why not. And I figure if my body wasn't ready to do it I wouldn't be having a cycle, if that makes sense??

babydreamer I definitely think you should do the rudies tonight just to be safe! I get a bit confused with tracking cm and stuff so hoping the CBFM is helpful... maybe people are either obsessed pee-on-stick people or obsessed knicker checkers! lol

Doc hasn't said anything, I still haven't been sent any appointments! I won't chase it up though since I don't really want to go and I'm going to try regardless of their opinions! Though I don't think there's any physical reason why not. And I figure if my body wasn't ready to do it I wouldn't be having a cycle, if that makes sense??

babydreamer I definitely think you should do the rudies tonight just to be safe! I get a bit confused with tracking cm and stuff so hoping the CBFM is helpful... maybe people are either obsessed pee-on-stick people or obsessed knicker checkers! lol

Yes, I did the same after my mc, my hospital drs said I didnt need to wait but my gp said 3 months & tried putting me on bc - hell no!! I think if it feels right - do it!:thumbup:

I am both a knicker-checker & a poas addict, if I use opks I go into poas mania & start testing way too early, you would think I would have learnt by now, but nope :wacko:
I am def gonna try & dtd tonight, hopefully dh wont be too tired, we are dairy farmers (well Im just a helper) & at the moment its calving time, so dh is super busy, working 12-13hours. I cant really blame him for not being up for it every day.(excuse the pun):haha:

Yes, I did the same after my mc, my hospital drs said I didnt need to wait but my gp said 3 months & tried putting me on bc - hell no!! I think if it feels right - do it!:thumbup:

I am both a knicker-checker & a poas addict, if I use opks I go into poas mania & start testing way too early, you would think I would have learnt by now, but nope :wacko:
I am def gonna try & dtd tonight, hopefully dh wont be too tired, we are dairy farmers (well Im just a helper) & at the moment its calving time, so dh is super busy, working 12-13hours. I cant really blame him for not being up for it every day.(excuse the pun):haha:

Haha funny and I say attack him! :)

My TTC purchase of the day - a Conception Journal! lol I wouldn't have looked for one but it was there in the shop for £2 and looked fun to fill in so I treated myself.
20 preg tests came i the mail today even though I'm still int he middle of AF... oh dear...

What CD are we all on? Anyone waiting to test? If I can't pee on a stick surely someone can! :haha:

Hi girls,
well there was no dtd last night :growlmad: but I do still think I did o when I initially thought I did, so I think I have a chance, yesterday after the bit of ewcm it turned more creamy and its creamy/sticky today, Im not quite sure whats going on, normally Im dry from o till about 9dpo. I have been taking a b-complex this cycle so I dunno if that could change things?
Anyhow Im dying to be able to test already, Im gonna try & hold out till 10dpo.

Hows everyone else doing?
Delish - I hate it when I have hpts in the house early, Its just so tempting. I love to pee on sticks.

babydreamer - there's definitely a chance! So you're in your 2ww now then? I hate that part. I hate this part now (waiting to get near ovulation again!). I'm away from DH next week but that should be ok right?? I'm only on CD4 now so I doubt I'll be fertile next week.

There were some supplements mentioned in my journal I've not heard people talking about before so I'm going to look those up soon, I'll post here if they turn out interesting. What's b-complex meant to do? I have some with folic acid & brewers yeast included but don't take it as I'm taking some conception ones and worried about overdosing on the folic acid (is that even possible??)

How long are your cycles Delish? What is brewers yeast for?

I also take folic acid 800m??(I forget the letters) & there is a bit included in my b-complex.
I read about b-complex helping regulate hormones, it appears it helps with a short lp & also with spotting pre-af.
I also read it can help increase progesterone, which is why Im trying it, I haven't had my progesterone level taken since my mc, but back in Nov, before I got pg it was 27, it should be 30+ to sustain a pregnancy, So at the moment Im diagnosing myself, wondering if that was the reason my bean didn't stick & if its why I can't get pg now...I dunno, its not so smart to self-diagnose, but until I can get to the drs (Im car-less at the mo) I figure vit bs cant hurt either way. Good for stress:thumbup:, and I didn't spot so much after af this month either.

I hate the tww, Im only 4dpo & ready to test:dohh:

Well they were always around 30 days, not sure if that could have changed now but hopefully not!

I'm not sure what brewers yeast is for but there was a thread in the TTC forums about it I think? It's in my b-complex pills from Tesco though, I'll be taking them when my other pack runs out. I can't find the other supplement I wanted to look up, but the first one was chasteberry which I'd never heard of before, but on Googling I think it's the same thing as agnus castus?

Got my fingers crossed for you anyway, not long to testing!

SLH - come back to your thread woman! lol

Yes come back SLH!:flower:

Well I 8dpo now & not feeling as optimistic as I was earlier, my cm has thinned down & is a bit more watery than creamy now, this is normal for me to get watery cm about a week before AF arrives.
I was stupid & did a hpt this morning - bfn of course, even if I was it would be too early. I also did a opk (I was curious) it had a very faint line but I dont think that means anything.
Im going to be good now & try hold out till 12dpo, although I'll most likely only be able to wait til 10dpo :blush:

So how is everyone else?

Sorry - not been on here for a while. it is good to see the thread gathering momentum - although weird that SHL hasnt come back!! What is a conception journal? Sounds interesting?

Hello mrsmax! How are you getting on? SHL has been back briefly but she's left us again, lol.
Basically it's just a journal, in a ring binder where you enter all your TTC details day by day and it has loads of useful info too. A bit like a physical version of Fertility Friend I suppose! I got it at a discount bookstore for £2.

babydreamer - any news?? You're 10dpo now, right? Fingers crossed for you!

As for me, I'm on CD10. CBFM still showing low fertility & I'll be so interested to see if it gives me a peak or not as the Persona monitor I had last time never showed me as fertile EVER even though I conceived the month I started with it!
I find it hard to read my signs and I'm convinced I have EWCM now even though it's far too early. That said have DTD just in case!

Everyone I know is getting BFPs this week *sighs*

I know what you mean delish, everyone I know are having their babies now, I should be having mine in a few weeks :cry:

No news for me except evaps & bfn's, its ok I suppose, Im still a while away from af. I did have some af-like cramps yesterday, Im hoping its a good thing.
I also had my progesterone tested yesterday so should get the results on monday - I either want them to be high cos Im pg, or low so I can do something about it. I dont want them to be high & not pg. Does that make sense? :wacko:

I like the sound of the conception journal, I want one.

Hey,
im 22 ttc baby number 1 and i am willing to be anyones ttc buddy. I love meeting new people. I have been ttcing for over 5 months now and still nothing. I have HPV and i think that maybe a factor on why i dont ovulate and also I was on birthcontrol for 8 yrs. If you need a friend hit me up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->