28 TTC#1 who feels very lonely and needs a buddy

headed out the door to the Dr's.. got a call yesterday that my thyroid ultrasound results were "abnormal".. a little nervous to see what they say but maybe this will also explain our inability to get a BFP?!?

JBJ - You *should* wait until at least the 9th to test, but there's not many of us restrained enough to wait that long ;)
Agnus castus is meant to bring ovulation forward/help with dodgy cycles I think, a lot of girls on here seem to use it. I'm starting with a pretty low dose and see how I go.

mrsmax - sorry August wasn't your month, glad you're back on BNB though. :) Can't believe 34 is deemed too old! I'm surprised it's not much higher a limit, how exciting about IVF though but crossing everything you won't need it! Would be a nice Christmas pressie to yourself either way though. You're a week ahead of meeee... I'm CD2.

Bug - how did it go at the doctors? Hope it wasn't anything bad, update us when you can. x

My (unscientific) theory now is since we didn't get a BFP on this thread for August odds have to be on our side for at least one this month!
I'm more or less back to being positive now and am coming up with a few projects to keep me occupied this month alongside TTC as it all seems to drag otherwise... consultant appointment tomorrow to discuss G (stillborn in July for those that didn't know). Wish me luck ladies, I'm dreading it.

Oh good luck Delish :hugs: Im sorry that b!tch got you.

Mrsmax - good to see you back, sorry your not back with a bfp. :hugs:

Bug - how did your appoint go?

JBJ - I would test the 9th too, simply because I have no patience. TBH I'd probably test earlier :blush:

AFM, Im feeling good about our attempts this month, I haven't been using opks or temping, I normally just go by cm, but with all the bding the past week, Im not entirely sure whats ewcm & what left overs (tmi sorry). So Im not completely sure when/if I o'd, I think I have, I should have.

Good luck with your appt Delish!!! I like your theory!! :)

Well my Dr said I have a nodule on my thyroid.. so he is sending me to a surgeon for a fine needle aspiration (biopsy) to see if it is anything to worry about. He says the majority of thyroid nodules are benign.. so thats good news.. but wants to do the biopsy just to be sure. I asked him if it could be affecting my chances of conceiving at all and he didn't think so as most of my TSH levels have been within normal limits..

Good luck Delish!!

Bug - lots of fingers crossed for you. Hopefully nothing to worry about at all.

Babydreamer - I have that problem identifying CM after the first day too - and it is even harder the days after I use pre-seed!!

Thanks girls. Appointment was horrible, short version is there was nothing they could find that caused it, and I'll get consultant-led care and extra scans in future.

Babydreamer I'm impressed you go by CM at all normally, I'm rubbish at being in tune with my body! Thank God for the CBFM. Crossing my fingers for you.

Bug I'm crossing my fingers for you too but at least they don't think it's affecting your TTC.:)

Hi Ladies

Well, I'm entering my fertile phase so lots of Bding coming up!! Quitre excited about this cycle - not sure why. Maybe it is time for that BFP!!!

How is everyone doing?

Hiya mrsmax. I'm on CD8 and no clue when ovulation will be this month, I'm guessing I'll be entering fertile phase this weekend but my CBFM hasn't asked for a test stick yet (1st month asked on CD6) so no clue yet!
Be interesting to see if the Agnus Castus makes any difference to this cycle, but I'm taking a much lower dose than others seem to to start with so who knows...

I'm excited about this cycle too! Probably because previous two pregnancies both happened in cycle 2 or 3, I think.

Anyone else got any updates?

Hi all, i haven't been here this month during my 2ww as have been on holiday. Have just been reading all the missed posts to try and catch up, so sorry we don't have any bfp's here yet.

AF is due tomorrow, i'm sure she'll arrive this month so i won't be too disappointed when she gets here. I got a new thermometer this month and started using it half way through my cycle just to get into a routine and i noticed i had a dip on CD17, will start using properly from tomorrow so that i can get an accurate reading this month, but interesting if CD17 is when i ov as i think i'm using just crossing my fingers by that point lol so maybe now with my new info this month could be my month :)

FX'd for you all, and plenty of :dust: coming your way :)

Im two days away from when AF is due and symptom spotting like crazy... need to hide out somewhere away from any tests for the next few days lol

Sorry I haven't been here for a little bit. Been very busy, I'm exhausted! Well guess what I got this morning....... My BFP!!!! I'm Sooooo excited! Can't believe it's happened so quickly!

How are the rest of you all going?

Congrats JBJ!!! :happydance: Yay our first bfp!

Bug & Longing2bAMum - have you girls tested yet? Hopefully you'll be our second & third!

mrsmax & Delish - time to get down for business aye - I hope you catch those eggs!

AFM - Im only 8dpo, going to try & wait till 11dpo before testing.

Congratulations JBJ!! I knew we had to have a BFP this month. :D Such a shame we can't update the first post with a list or something but I think SLH has become popular and abandoned us! :haha:

I'm on my first stick of the month for the CBFM and still showing as low, I'm CD9 and guessing I'll get a high on Saturday... doesn't seem like the AC has changed anything so far.

Longing2bAMum - any sign of AF today?

Bug - it's no good hiding in here, we'll only encourage you to test!

Babydreamer I have my fingers crossed for you.

Wow congratulations JBJ, that is exciting :)

No AF as of yet, but the day isn't over ;) lol, I don't test, so will keep you all in suspense for as long as she takes to arrive :)

haha- i have tested once.. a few days ago... BFN. Its not really that I have the willpower not to tes,t but the ICs I ordered a couple of weeks ago still have not arrived and DH would not be too happy if I went out and bought more... heehee.. i am hoping to wait until after AF is late (see im thinking positive) to test cause I really don't want to see another BFN. Then again if the ICs happen to arrive today...... :haha:

CONGRATULATIONS JBJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey ladies.. how are you all doing this evening??

I thought AF had arrived on Fri.. but since then nothing... im so confused. Friday was day 24.. I normally have 24 day cycles apart from last month that ended up being 31 days. So I am not waiting to see what happens between now and day 31.

Hi girls :flower:

Well we finally did it!!!! I got a faint pos on friday at 9dpo & its been getting darker since. :happydance:

Bug - I hope she doesnt come & you get a BFP. Are you going to wait till cd31 til you test?

Wow congratulations Babydreamer82 :thumbup: :happydance: The :witch: finally got me yesterday, but i'm not down about it this month :)

Bug have you tested again now? Lets hope AF only wanted to visit me this month and no-one else in this thread :) Good luck and fx'd for you :)

How is everyone else doing? :)

Babydreamer CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Such good news. Keep us posted. x

Congrats Babydreamer!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Well :witch: arrived in full force overnight. Apparently all I need to do is post about her not being here and she feels the need to prove me wrong lol. On to cycle #7 with lots of positive thinking!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->