28 TTC#1 who feels very lonely and needs a buddy

Babydreamer82 - wow, HUGE congratulations! So excited for you, you deserve it hon. xx

Bug - sorry the witch got you but well done on the positive thinking, brilliant attitude.

I'm right in the middle of the bonking part of my cycle :haha:

Hi girls :flower:
How is everyone? Delish you must be in your tww now? I hope there are more bfp this month.

So far so good for me, my hcg levels seem to be rising well, I have a Dr appointment tomorrow & am hoping he will let me have an early scan, but seeing as the bloods are good I dont think he will.

:dust::dust:

Hey babydreamer, thanks for checking in. Where has everyone gone, too busy DTD I hope??
Glad everything's going well for you so far, when do you get to see the midwife?

I'm 3DPO so yes in my 2ww! Not feeling like this'll be my cycle though, we DTD leading up to ovulation but couldn't manage it on the actual day. I know I said this last month but I'm really not going to symptom spot this time. It's so pointless as I never have any to spot, even when I am pregnant!

Hope everyone's doing well!

FXd for you Delish!! I am hearing about lots of people who BD less than usual this cycle and got their BFP!! I am hoping that will be the case for you too!!!

I am just :coffee: waiting to O... this wait seems longer than the last TWW!! Unfortunately i pretty certain this will not be lucky cycle 7 for me as DH will be away during O time... So i am focusing all of my PMA on cycle #8!!

Glad things are going well for you BabyDreamer!! :)

JUst checking in. Congrats Babydreamer - keep letting us know you get on.

I am 9DPO and getting ready to explode. I hate this TWW. I took a IC this morning - BFN but I know it is too early to test, but I have got my hopes up a bit this cycle for some reason.

BUG - are you and DH away around O? Can you not BD anyway? GL

Sorry Bug - just realised you said DH will be away. I can see how that might be a problem!!

LOL yeah DH is one of a few teachers taking a group of highschoolers on a backpacking trip for 4 days... even if I was going, BDing would NOT be happening.. heehee

ooooo getting close to testing time MrsMax!!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Haha Bug!! Yes, I can see that would be a mood killer.

BFN today, although temp shot back up. I'm ok with that and just going to enjoy the weekend.

Waiting for some more good news on this thread...

Hi all, I just started OPK's Thursday, been neg up up to today, my ticker is saying 2 days till OV so maybe i'll get a + tomorrow when i test. Although i noticed what seemed like ewcm on the toilet paper earlier, (tmi) seemed kind of lumped up and slimy, maybe was still a bit too watery, but i must be close :) We're gonna bd with preseed tonight just to be safe, better to be safe than sorry :haha:

Just another few days and then i'll be in the long 2ww :( I hate that :(

MrsMax you must only be 12dpo today, so you can still get a :bfp: yet so don't give up :)

I'm thinking so positive this month, i was away during OV last month so it kind of feels fresh and new again this month :) I think it helped to have a month off :) Despite the weather being so crappy i'm having happy thoughts everyday to try and change my energy into warm welcoming energy, if that makes sense and doesn't sound to whacky!

mrsmax you're definitely not out yet! Temp rise is a really good sign isn't it?? When are you due?

I tested today on a whim, nothing more depressing than a shiny BFN is there?! I'm only 7DPO though but determined not to test again until Tuesday at the earliest, that's when I'm due I think. My 2ww isn't really 2 weeks at all, which is the problem. I'm pretty sure I'm out though, I had laser surgery this month and afterwards was in so much pain my body actually went into shock! Only a few days after ovulation, so I'd be surprised if my body had decided to implant after all that trauma tbh.

Longing2bAMum I don't think you sound whacky at all I think a positive attitude helps hugely and it definitely makes all the difference to keeping you going through ttc which let's face it can be tedious and disheartening sometimes! I hear good things about preseed.

I might have news. Maybe. Too scared to confirm it!

Hey Delish, I definately see that line, are you ok? Maybe it would be best if you went straight for bloods, so you dont have to stress about 'are they'/'aren't they' lines? Even though I do think its an obvious line.

Hey - I don't know if I'm ok! I'm so scared to get my hopes up. I want to be happy but I don't want it taken from me.
Can they do bloods this early? I spoke to my doctor earlier as I needed to know if I had to stop taking my eye steroids if I am pregnant (yes is the answer!) and he only said to make sure I see the midwife earlier than 8 weeks. He's a bit faffy though...

I dont see why the couldn't do bloods, I mean if your having positive tests, then you have hcg in you. I had my bloods done at 14dpo the day af was due.
Could you call your midwife & talk to her, I just wonder to help ease your anxiety? It will be ok tho. :hugs:

I might do if I get a positive in the morning actually, thanks hon. I hope we can be bump buddies, we wouldn't be due far off!

How is everyone else getting on? Who's still in, I've lost track again?

Sounds exciting Delish :D I'd do another test tomorrow and then book an appointment at the doc's to be safe, don't need to be worrying :hugs:

I'll ov tomorrow, had +opk's today and yesterday so on the verge of my 2ww :D I can't wait to get my :bfp: this month :happydance:

We've been using the preseed also, i noticed i'm not having as much leakage after bd'ing, so if it's not good for anything else, it's certainly been good for keeping :spermy: in longer :D

Oooo I see a line!! I hope this is it for you!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->