28 weeks and already feel ready...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by purapura, Jun 5, 2011.

1. purapura

purapura Well-Known Member

Hi all :flower:

Its a pointless tread, but just was wondering if anyone feels the same way...

I am only 28 weeks but I feel so ready for the birth.
    I mean, I still have some lots of reading to do about pain reliefs and other things I need to consider before. And I don't really have a birth plan yet, but I am already excited about the experience (I am sure I will not be so excited when the pains will start), and off course the prize in the end... (Cant wait to meet my baby boy) :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Is anyone else feel that way?

2. prettykitty

prettykitty loving been a new mum!

I know where youre coming from chick :winkwink:

I have done my birth plan to a certain extent, although not completed 100%, cant wait to meet our little girly. Weve pretty much got everything we need and the nursery is ready.

xx

3. ChocolateKate

ChocolateKate Well-Known Member

I feel exactly the same. I'm really miserable now of being sick despite being on tablets and I feel really prepared to just meet our little girl. X

4. Jaz_

Jaz_ 1st time mum

I feel the same im jus dreading waiting another 10-13 weeks or more! pregnancy seems to last such a long time!! also hate the thought of working for another 10 weeks and aving to focus on work i jus wana focus on my baby :( xxx

5. magicbubble

magicbubble Well-Known Member

its reading all the titles of threads in this trimester from women who are close to popping - i keep forgetting im not part of that clan yet and still have weeks and weeks and weeks to go lol.

im starting to get impatient now though. im itching to know what colour hair (if any) this baby will have and just in general what he will look like :)

6. keljt1127

keljt1127 Well-Known Member

me to! but i am 39 weeks lol
    I am just so sick of everything!!!

i dont even care about my stretch marks anymore or about the weight! i am just so fed up!!! and i want him out!!!:dohh:

7. purapura

purapura Well-Known Member

Lol, I think it's normal to feel that way at 39 weeks... I hope it will happened to you soon :)

8. littleblonde

littleblonde kacey and sophie

i keep lookin at threads and thinkin im no where near 37 weeks. Then look at my ticker and think howd that happen lol. Just want some signs