• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

28 weeks - anyone else having horrible back pain?

bombshellmom

Momma of 2 DD'S and expecting DS in April!
Reaction score
It's getting difficult to sleep at night now. Not sure if it's gas but I've been having a lot of back pain today as well as side pain. It hurts to sit, I have to either slouch or lean completely forward. it's like my back doesn't want to be arched anymore.

Do you have an exercise ball you can sit on? It will help strengthen your core and pelvic muscles which help support your belly. But what you are experiencing does sound like RL pain which is just one of those things that comes with the pregnancy territory. Just try not to stretch out those already over-stretched ligaments :flow:

I suffered terrible back pain with DS1 and have it with this one too if I stand for very long- sometimes I even have to sit to prepare dinner. I do Pilates with a physio and found this to be a great help!
With DS1 my back pain became unbearable at 34 weeks and turned out I was having contractions in my back and was in labour! So if it becomes worse run it past your OB just to be safe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->