28th February Testers moving on to March - FXed for lots of BFPs!!

Ok I had a weird dizzy spell that lasted for about 30 seconds today, and my hands started trembling a little. Never had this before and I thought perhaps there was a minor earthquake (am in Manila right now and there was a 5.3 couple of days ago). Apparently there wasn't any earthquake cos I was the only one feeling this way.

Maybe my hand's just trembling to reach for those internet cheapies back home...

So I caved and tested yesterday with FRER and today (9 & 10 DPO) both were BFN!!! AF is due to arrive on the 28th....she better not show up! I wish she were a real person and we could all tell her a thing or two! lol....

There's so many of us testing around the 28th, so its gotta be good news for a bunch of us....Im not feeling pregnant though. I dont have any symptoms other than just overly obsessive about it!! lol....but we all are!

If its not my month I will out of the game for 6 months while hubby is gone :( I wish you all lots of luck and baby dust!!! :)

Last night was rough! I feel terrible! I'm 10 dpo today. Weird taste in mouth, dizzy, heart flutters, ringing in my ears, cramps, backache, extremely sore boobs, and temp up today the highest this cycle. I'm gping to wait til the 28th for af but if she's a no show, i will test march 1st. My bf birthday is march 2nd so this would be a great birthday gift!!! Fingers xxx

Is anyone else waking up in the middle of the night, unable to go back to sleep for awhile, then once you do go back to sleep it's only for a few hours before the wake up cycle starts all over again??

Took another HPT this morning (I know... I know... wait and ye shall receive, but I was the kid who opened up their Christmas presents then meticulously re-wrapped them! At least I can be honest! LOL) HPT this morning had a shadow line - could be evap, could be p, could be pregnancy vision. I'll just have to wait it out with everyone else!

Good luck, Good morning and baby dust to all!

I dont know what is going on with me this month. Today is cd27 but only 9dpo and I have started having brown spotting and now a touch of blood aswell, def. think its my period coming. There goes me thinking that my vitamin B6 was increasing my luteal phase as last month I had a 30 day cycle and 12day luteal phase.
This is hell going through this every month. So I was reassured this month that I am ovulating as I got a peak on cbfm and this was confirmed by temperatures that I ovulated on cd18. But just as Im reassured by that Im realising that I have a short LP...argh!!!This is soul destroying.:cry:

Hey Everyone,

Gutted I didn't spot this thread sooner! I'm 10dpo and af due Mon 28th Feb.

I am not feeling at all positive...... I don't 'feel' pregnant.

Good luck girlies xxx

:dust: to all xx

Hi ladies

I've decided to test in the morning! Popping to the shops tomorrow so if there's still a faint line on ICs I'm going to buy a FRER. Wish me luck! I'm so nervous incase its a BFN :(

Nice to see a lot of new people joining the thread, makes me feel less alone. Don't know what I would do without you. DH doesn't even know I'm testing so your the only people I have to talk too.

xxx baby dust to you all xxx

Hi ladies

I've decided to test in the morning! Popping to the shops tomorrow so if there's still a faint line on ICs I'm going to buy a FRER. Wish me luck! I'm so nervous incase its a BFN :(

Nice to see a lot of new people joining the thread, makes me feel less alone. Don't know what I would do without you. DH doesn't even know I'm testing so your the only people I have to talk too.

xxx baby dust to you all xxx

Good luck sparkle87! Probably best you don't tell DH, not entirely sure they understand the POAS need!

Hey Ladies, I'm due the 27th but not testing until I'm officially late on the 28th. Since Monday I was 75% sure I was pregnant as I was feeling so bad, (hangover feeling stomach, only not feeling sick when I ate, increase cm, littel headaches, funny taste in mouth) but today apart from this morning (felt a little sick and light headed) I've had no symptoms.

so my 75% is down to about 10%:nope::nope::nope::nope:

Good luck to everybody else

Good luck with your test Sparkle87 :hugs:

WOW 13dpo today, the wait is almost done but I spoke to my OH today over dinner and we've decided to test when I'm officially late - she knows that testing early will only end up upsetting me seeing BFN's which could be way too early to be correct - so if AF doesn't show on Sunday, we've decided to test on Wednesday.

Its only our first month TTC and we only had access to one donation on OV day so we're hopeful but trying to stay sane no matter how much signs are possibly showing otherwise

FX to all you ladies testing on Monday xxxx

FX sparkle!!!

i'm here at what, 7 or 8 dpo.. basically no symptoms still so! we shall see.... ;)

How are we all doing? Has anyone cracked and tested yet?? I have a hen night tomorrow and I don't know whether to test early before I indulge in a few too many cocktails!! x

Well ladies, Im officially out now. my period has def. came today, Im down but not too upset about this compared to previous months when I've been breaking my heart irrationally.
Im annoyed though as to whats going on, I ovulated on Cd18 and only had a 9 day luteal phase which isnt good, compared to 12 day luteal phase last month.
What I did differently was upped my dose of agnus castus from 200mg to 1000mg and I reckon this is making me ovulate later.
I have always had a pretty perfect 28 day cycle so I dont think I should be taking agnus castus. The more I read it seems to be for people with irregular cycles. Im learning more every month.
Oh well at least I get to use my clearblue fertility monitor again next month and get my moneys worth lol.
I have my fingers crossed for all of you and surely at least someone has to get a BFP :flower: x

Hi ladies tested this morning and theres still a faint pink/shadowy line on the test. I know Im testing far to early and Im being stupid testing too early!

Why did I even start this thread if I was going to test this early! I even thought the 28th was too early. Think i need to go to POAS rehab.

I just hope I havent been sent a few dodgy tests with evaps :(

Pic posted let me know what you think.

Hope everyones ok today xxx

Attachments

• IMG00553-20110225-1141.jpg
    IMG00553-20110225-1141.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 26
Hey! I think I can see a shadow but to be honest my eyes will see anything on tests these days! I see lines before i've even peed on them!

Hopefully sparkle this is a good start for you...Wait till Monday now and then test again :-D

x

I cant stop testing...each day I think this could be it....well its not :( Im 11 DPO today and another BFN....and Ive already done my crying to hubby that its not happening again this month. Its so sad :( Ive read a lot on different posts, I cant figure out if its "average" to get the BFP earlier than day of/after AF or not....so many girls get their BFP early and then there are tons that dont get them till after they miss AF....ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!

I use nothing but FRER, we are stationed in Germany so I dont have a lot of options :( I figured since the FRER supposedly tell you 6 days earlier, then it'd tell me 6 days early!!! But I just keep getting BFN...maybe that is my early answer :(

Well, I am going to test each morning till I get a BFP or I get AF....only 3 more days but I have to be honest with myself, there is no way I can hold out on testing. Im addicted!!!!

Is 11 DPO still early to expect to see a BFP on FRER? I mean lots of women get them, but so many get them later on.....

Anyways.....GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND LOTS OF BABY DUST!!!!!
xxxxx

I wouldnt worry Kimmyo...I've seen some ladies who don't ever get a BFP on a stick only on blood tests! Everyone is different...My close freind was 6 months pregnant before she found out, she had a usual monthly bleed if a little irregular and the stick NEVER gave her a BFP.

Keep your chin up, i've just been thinking of all the good reasons why it might be good to wait a little while longer for my BFP, savings, paying credit off, moving house etc...

I'm just about to do some home yoga/gym ball so try to concentrate on something else and dont worry :)

Mother nature needs some serious words!

x

sparkle - i think there is something just barely, barely there.... but yeah i think you'll maybe have to wait a couple more days and re-test to be sure!!

kimmyo - try not to drive yourself crazy! :D i think it would show up at 11 dpo, if you had implanted around day 8 or 9.. but if you implanted day 10 or 11.. then it wouldn't show up yet, i would think. so probably just too soon to know!

I'm 11dpo today. I started having terrible af cramps last night and still got them. Boobs not as sore and temp dropped some so i definately feel af is coming before the 28th. Hang in there ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->