28th February Testers moving on to March - FXed for lots of BFPs!!

Did anyone have symptoms up until 8dpo and now they are fading? I am 11 dpo and not having many symptoms like earlier on, i feel fine, not even an AF coming on feeling. :shrug:

I will just wait it out and test monday, unless I cave and test over the weekend :winkwink:

Did anyone have symptoms up until 8dpo and now they are fading? I am 11 dpo and not having many symptoms like earlier on, i feel fine, not even an AF coming on feeling. :shrug:

I will just wait it out and test monday, unless I cave and test over the weekend :winkwink:

Yes that would be me... I was getting cramps on and off, a bit of nausea, as well as very sore BB... Today is 9DPO and I just feel a cramp from time to time and my BB are just a bit sore... I am so confused... Last month I swore I was pregnant... terrible cramping, VERY sore BB's, etc.. then the witch came... I am not so hopeful this month. I really think I stress over it way to much.. My DH bought me the Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor about a week and half ago, so if this is not the month then I will start using that. Baby dust to all!!!

I've went out and bought some digis and some more ICs online too.

Going to test on either sunday or monday if AF still hasn't made her unwanted appearance.

Still having symptoms, nausea and sickness, sore BBs and increase in CM and a mild stretchy/crampy feeling. Could be AF signs but I hope they're not!

Hope everyones ok xxx baby dust xxx

I caved and tested today.. of course it was a BFN! If the witch shows it will be on the 28th or the 1st..... UGH!!! Just not very hopeful this month! :nope:
I can't wait to see though how many ladies from this thread get a BFP!!! WOOOOHOOO :happydance:

Still waiting to see if AF shows up, due monday, brown discharge stopped this morning and had no more crampy feelings since yesterday, gods knows whats going on!! Did test yesterday and it was a BFN. I really think the witch will show but I really hope she does one lol.

Good luck girls xx

I'm feeling crampy today :cry: I am 11dpo, tested this morning on an Ebay cheapier and got :bfn: :cry:

I usually get AF a day earlier than expected so I am expecting her on Sunday, I've no spotting yet but still not feeling optimistic :wacko: xxx

i'm 8 or 9 dpo... still not really anything... a couple of small things that are easily explained away. so. interesting. hm.

to all those with the BFNs, you're not out until you're out! hang in there!!

I caved in also with an answer test yesterday afternoon 10dpo,stupid really cause it is still early and it said to use the day AFTER af late...pmsl :dohh:

Hey ladies!! I was due yesterday an nothing yet! Not tested since Thursday as cant bear to see the BFN again!!! Going to try an wait till tomorrow or maybe even leave it till the middle of next week!

Good luck to everyone! Feb is going to be a good month :)

x

Well ladies, I'm out!!

I got my AF today - 2 days early and I never get it early so I don't know what's happening there....at least I'm out of my misery.....

Trying to think positive - so here are my things I can enjoy now that this isn't my BFP month:

I have a hen night tonight and intend to get very merry!

I have a friend's wedding in Phuket I can relax and enjoy

If I get my BFP next month then it will be around my mum's birthday and she would be over the moon......

So that's me. I've ordered my clearblue fertility monitor and fertileCM and I'm on a mission for March!

Good luck everyone! xxx

:hugs: Whiskey. So sorry the :witch: got you. But at least you can enjoy the wedding :) Sounds lovely.

That's such a positive attitude whiskey, hope u enjoy the hen do.

I think I'm out too, think those lines I got were just evaps. Tested again and its a definite BFN :(

Fingers crossed for next month xxx

We're not out until the :witch: rears her ugly head!

Sparkle - it seems we've done the same thing with the same results! I took a test this morning and I swore I could see a faint line, shadow, it had the blue tint to it, but went back later and had to squint. So I'm chalking that up to a BFN.

BUT! Ladies we're not out yet! I keep thinking that maybe I miscalculated my OV date, and all that good stuff, but really starting to get worried that this may not be my month!

On the bright side! If this isn't our month - just think of all the cute Christmas clothes we'll be able to put on the newborns we'll all have in early December, cute pictures around the decorations, etc. (not to mention the fun ways we'll be able to tell people, "Christmas in July" kind of thing!)- if February is out, then March is definitely our months for BFP's!!!

Good luck ladies!

Baby dust to everyone!!

:dust::dust:

I hope all those who got caught by the witch this month get their BFP's soon :hugs:

So, here we are at 14 dpo, waiting to see if AF will show 2moro - I had an awful night sleep, cramps, headache, backache, boobs still aching - all in all feeling pretty miserable :(

Fx all xxxx

I hope all those who got caught by the witch this month get their BFP's soon :hugs:

So, here we are at 14 dpo, waiting to see if AF will show 2moro - I had an awful night sleep, cramps, headache, backache, boobs still aching - all in all feeling pretty miserable :(

Fx all xxxx

Fx all xxxx

hey NovemberRayne, are you testing before AF date or no?

DH and i are going mattress shopping today - excited! we are moving up to a king size bed :happydance:

i'm now 9 or 10 dpo, and still no symptoms of any sort to speak of. really weird! when i was on BCP, i ALWAYS had really sore, heavy bbs before my period. not now though.

i am pretty sure i will test tomorrow morning, though i have zero expectations of a bfp. but i figured i was able to hold out until 10 dpo on my first TTC cycle, that's pretty good, right?? :wacko:

good luck to any ladies testing today/tomorrow!

Hi ladies!

I'm testing on the 28th too and hope I can join you. I had an iui done on the 15th and am supposed to get my official blood test on Monday. I will probably test on my own the morning of. aF is actually due tomorrow.

I caved in and tested yesterday because it was my birthday, but it was a BFN. I'm so tempted to test this weekend but am trying to resist the urge! I dont really have any symptoms except for AF-type cramps. Hope everyone gets their BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->