29, SAHG, looking for some long term buddies

Longing2bAMum

SAHM to Loki and Luna
Reaction score
hello to you if you're reading this :hi:

I'm 29 and a SAHG (stay at home girlfriend) I am English but I live in Sweden with my Swedish boyfriend of 3 years. I don't speak the language, but can understand enough to get by, I'm very independant so I don't let it hold me back.

I don't have many friends here, the one I see the most is due to pop next month, so while i'm extremely excited for them, i'm also rather envious.

I'd love some long term virtual friends, I want to say I have a ttc buddy and a future bump buddy like so many other people have in their signatures :blush:

I love all the smilies, they make me happy :happydance: I'm on here a lot, i'm actually obsessed with this place, so I need people who will put in the hours with me :haha:

I hope someone takes pity on me, :baby::dust: to those who do.....and to those who don't :happydance:

Well this just sucks, not one person want's to befriend me :cry::brat::sad2::hissy::sad1:

Hey I will be your TTC buddy:flower:

how long have you been TTC for? where are you in your cycle?

Yay, a buddy at last :happydance:

I've been ttc for 6 months now, so hoping to get lucky this month :D :af: just arrived yesterday so i'm CD2 today, right at the start of a bright new month, i'm being positive again this month, a bit of pma has to work at some point :lol:

Check out my tactics this month, have you heard of the Honey, Cinnamon thing? It's supposed to increase your fertility, and OH's :thumbup: Anythings worth a go I guess

This is my 2nd month TTC and im currently 3days late but done 2 tests both BFN not sure whats going on got awful lower backache and been feeling a bit sick!

Nope ive not heard of the honey cinnamon thing what is it?

do you know what dpo you are? maybe it's still to early to detect, some people don't get a :bfp: until maybe 16dpo! Hope the :witch: stays away for you :happydance:

Honey and Cinnamon is just that you have a spoonful of honey sprinkled with cinnamon in the morning and then again in the evening, it's supposed to increase your fertility, and also your OH's. We're not a fan of either ingredient but will mix it into different recipes till we find one we like, i might add mine to hot ribena, mmm. I was reading that you should make a paste and rub it into your gums so that it gradually goes into your blood stream throughout the day, but i don't like the idea of rubbing a paste in throughout the day, doesn't sound too nice lol

I don't chart so hard to say what dpo I am but at a guess maybe 14...I dont like the taste or smell of honey but I dont mind cinnamon I have my fingers crossed that it works for you have you been using much else? DH and I have been taking the relaxed approach no charting just pillow under bum for 30mins or I put a pantyliner in my knickers and sleep with the sperm inside me and empty in the morning heres hoping its my BFP

Seems no one wants to be my buddy either, so if there's room for one more buddy..... :flower:

Must be a lovely place to live. Have you thought about names for when you do conceive? Whether it'll be an English or Swedish name?

From experience I find most Swedish people speak better English than we do :haha:

So, you doing anything extra to help with TTC or just taking the more laid back approach?

I don't chart so hard to say what dpo I am but at a guess maybe 14...I dont like the taste or smell of honey but I dont mind cinnamon I have my fingers crossed that it works for you have you been using much else? DH and I have been taking the relaxed approach no charting just pillow under bum for 30mins or I put a pantyliner in my knickers and sleep with the sperm inside me and empty in the morning heres hoping its my BFP

Seems no one wants to be my buddy either, so if there's room for one more buddy..... :flower:

Must be a lovely place to live. Have you thought about names for when you do conceive? Whether it'll be an English or Swedish name?

From experience I find most Swedish people speak better English than we do :haha:

So, you doing anything extra to help with TTC or just taking the more laid back approach?

Of course, I would love another buddy, the more the merrier :hugs:

It is a really lovely place, I live in the north and in the countryside, so it's very peaceful :) We have discussed names but can't agree on any we both like, OH likes alot of English names, but they're not nice English names, and according to him all the Swedish names I like are not nice Swedish names :dohh: I want to choose something that is said almost the same in both languages so that it doesn't get called something strange depending on where it is :haha:

My OH speaks better English than me sometimes, occasioanlly he even corrects me :blush: but in General, in the North, they do speak English, but not as much as in the south, and OH's parents hardly speak any at all, so we always have to have three way translated conversations :wacko:

I started temping last month, I found it really interesting more than anything, I'm quite reular'ish with my cycles so don't really need to temp but I like intersting things like this, just throughout the month I was able to watch my temp change depending on where I was in my cycle :happydance: Also we tried Preseed last month, I don't have much ewcm so it helps with that, we'll use again this month, I also do the pillow under bum thing, takes away some of the romance after though when we can't just lay and cuddle, don't you think?

Of course, I would love another buddy, the more the merrier :hugs:

It is a really lovely place, I live in the north and in the countryside, so it's very peaceful :) We have discussed names but can't agree on any we both like, OH likes alot of English names, but they're not nice English names, and according to him all the Swedish names I like are not nice Swedish names :dohh: I want to choose something that is said almost the same in both languages so that it doesn't get called something strange depending on where it is :haha:

My OH speaks better English than me sometimes, occasioanlly he even corrects me :blush: but in General, in the North, they do speak English, but not as much as in the south, and OH's parents hardly speak any at all, so we always have to have three way translated conversations :wacko:

I started temping last month, I found it really interesting more than anything, I'm quite reular'ish with my cycles so don't really need to temp but I like intersting things like this, just throughout the month I was able to watch my temp change depending on where I was in my cycle :happydance: Also we tried Preseed last month, I don't have much ewcm so it helps with that, we'll use again this month, I also do the pillow under bum thing, takes away some of the romance after though when we can't just lay and cuddle, don't you think?

It can dampen the romance a little, but if it'll get you a BFP it's all worth it, right? :happydance:

Do you think you'll learn much Swedish?

It's definately quite fascinating picking up the small noticeable changes in your body through your cycle. Things I'd never usually notice before I now do since TTC.

Oh dear, the name scenario sounds like a nightmare :haha:

It definetly dampens the mood! AF got me on fri and shes given me hell all weekend oh well onto a new cycle!

How are you both? Did you have a good weekend? I cant believe its monday already!

Hi ladies, I'm so sorry I haven't been here all month, please forgive me :flower:

I felt like I was going crazy, spending so much time on here reading everything and obsessing about ttc. Everything we had been trying went out the window this cycle because it all just became too much for me :cry:

As a result I spent my 2ww not even thinking about it and feeling really relaxed, and :af: didn't show on the day expected. Today I allowed myself to get excited that this could be it, but she went and wiped my hopes away this evening :cry:

I felt so bad, I had a little cry to myself, but then I came back on here and started to read about how other people are getting on, and I realised that there are people who have been trying for longer and who have fertility problems and as far as i know we don't and are just going on to our 7th cycle this month, so in the space of an evening, I have managed to pick myself back up and sit back on my horse with my head held high and i'm ready to continue with a new found positiveness :D

I hope you will both still join me in my journey, I really appreciated that you responded to this post, and I have felt bad that I wasn't up to coming on here lately.

How are you both doing? I noticed the :witch: got you today too besty, so we're CD1 together, lets hope this is our month, what a great christmas present that would be :happydance:

Hey AF got me today aswell! so annoying well im now onto my 4th cycle but we have fertility problems my DH is on Pregnyl injections twice a week we are both taking vitamins and I have just brought concieve plus so fingers crossed something happens in the next few months but we know it could take us a while. It still feels horrible each month when AF comes!!

stay possitive hun it will happen for us all just have to wait for our time

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"