2dpo! 21yr old ttc cycle1! buddy anyone?

em1021

Reaction score
im 2dpo and testing around july 17th, anyone else in the same boat?! :dust: to all you ladies!!!

Hi. I'm 22 dh will be 21 in 5 days. We had a daughter and she passed away 48mins after birth. I havn't started an actual pp af yet. But I have been spotting for the past 6 days hoping my body is trying to go back to normal.

aw :( im sorry about your loss, iv also lossed a baby..worse thing ever, i have a 3yr old little boy. are you doing opks?

I was using them but then I ran out. But I ordered some more last night. I havn't had a postive on one since I had my daughter and I was using them from April still close to end of June I believe. And I've been spotting for the past six days. And I'm hoping a full force af will come!

ya! me too! hopefully it will come soon so u can start trying!!!

I really hope so! It pretty much impossible if your not getting an af or ovulation! lol. I'm wondering I spotted for the past 7 days and I'm wondering if that was my wondering trying to start af but for some reason couldn't start full force. And maybe in a month I'd get a full force af! FXed! I've considered marking on FF that this spotting was my af so it can start a new cycle from the spotting. But not sure yet. And I believe spotting stopped today. But not too sure I think that everyday and then as the day as one I get spotting.. haha. But I can't want to get these opks in the mail and hopefully ovulate!! I'd just be happy to see a postive opk even if I don't catch it! lol.

Where are you in your cycle? And how long have you been trying?

im 7dpo right now just 1month ttc, since we lost the baby last yr we wanted to wait awhile before we tried again

I'm sorry about your loss :flower:

I really hope you get a fast bfp! Have you had any symptoms?

mm, not like my last pregnancy, i think its still too early..but just tired really =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->