2dpo and looking for a buddy!

Nothing much to report here!

O'd on Saturday the 3rd, so I'm 3DPO today. Temps have been between 97.52 and 97.78... got my FF crosshairs today confirming O. That was exciting, hahaha.

1DPO: Nothing at all. Felt totally normal. Sticky CM.
2DPO: Sticky CM. Kinda gassy/bloat-y/uncomfortable in my tummy (sorry, TMI!) in the evening, but I think that had to do with my dinner disagreeing with me!
3DPO: Nothing at all. Feel normal.

edit -- 4DPO: Woke up feeling a little "funny" in a nonspecific way. Better now. Dreamt about BFP's all night :wacko: LOL

Sitting back and trying to relax :thumbup:

I'll be testing the 17th. My wife and I are having a party to celebrate our wedding that day (we got married this past February but wanted to wait til summer to party, hahaha!), so she asked if I could test that day, as it would be a nice (late! lol) wedding present if it came up BFP. I didn't want to test too early, but I agreed.

I do have 10 HPT's that came with my OPK's, so I'm going to have to try reallllllly hard not to use them! But I really don't want to be disappointed and then have to wait on AF, or end up with a chemical and be heartbroken. So the 17th it is! (If I can hold off!)

Any testing buddies for that day? :D

Hi Ladies... Welcome to the dreaded TWW.

How does everyone feel about listing there symptoms DPO and when you are testing?

So for me...

1DPO- Nothing
2 DPO- Sharp pains on both sides of lower abdomen and really tired needed to take an afternoon nap.
3 DPO- Migraine and really poorly... still had niggling pains in abdomen.
4DPO- Sharp pain in lower abdomen... creamy CM

Going to test on saturday although I know thats too early and will continue to test until AF or BFP.

Okay- here goes:
1dpo- sharp pains in ovaries and cramps. (Clomid)
2dpo- less sharp pains and light cramps
3dpo- sharp twinges, bloated, REALLY high and tightly closed cervix- like nothing I've ever had before that I know of.

Currently working on day 4 and will update later :thumbup:

:dust:

My AF is due on 17th but its my LO 2nd birthday on the 19th so im gunna (try) and wait until then coz that would be an amazing day to get BFP and hopefully ill be 2 days late so I know my result will be accurate.

Im so excited for us all :-D

LOTS OF BABY DUST!!

XXX

6dpo and just a dull ache in my uterus....

Im going to start testing monday!

Updating...

2DPO: Sticky CM. Kinda gassy/bloat-y/uncomfortable in my tummy (sorry, TMI!) in the evening, but I think that had to do with my dinner disagreeing with me!
4DPO: Woke up feeling a little "funny" in a nonspecific way. . Dreamt about BFP's all night the night before, LOL. "Funny" again before bed, same nonspecific "ick" feeling. Nothing too troubling.
5DPO: Big temp spike this morning... 98.28, up from 97.7. Highest temperature EVER, actually, doing BBT. Creamy CM - that's unusual for me at this point in my cycle. Boobs are starting to feel a little heavy and sensitive. That's a little early for me... usually that doesn't start until at least 7DPO. But maybe I'm just paying extra attention and noticing the very beginnings!
6DPO: BBT even higher this morning. Maybe due to hardly any sleep last night. Also in a for-the-record-books vile mood all morning; spent most of it crying, and actually called out of work because I couldn't imagine dealing with another human being today. Ha. Feeling better now, though. Also, I have been SO ***ing HOT today that it's out of control. Coming in waves of crazy sweating; I can't cool down. It's only in the 70's outside, and I normally run cold. I took my temperature because I actually thought I might have a fever... 99.58. Ugh. Boobs are definitely gearing up for full-blown ouch, but not there yet.

Hey there!! We are also two moms to be! We're on cycle 4 of TTC! This cycle I'm 5dpo, and we used the SMEP. Also used softcups and various vitamins... This is the worst part... The awful dreadful 2WW!!!! I find myself quite nauseous but not reading into anything. I'm excited for a buddy!!

Hey there!! We are also two moms to be! We're on cycle 4 of TTC! This cycle I'm 5dpo, and we used the SMEP. Also used softcups and various vitamins... This is the worst part... The awful dreadful 2WW!!!! I find myself quite nauseous but not reading into anything. I'm excited for a buddy!!

Hi! I'm 5DPO too; this is our first TTC cycle. Which vitamins are you using? And how do you manage this awful TWW? This is only our first, and it's driving me absolutely batty. Time is crawling!!

Also, if anyone can relate... Who's had a frustrating time temping?? My temps feel so unreliable...

I'm on the fertility blend vitamin from GNC as well as prenatals and evening primrose oil. I have been also taking one low dose baby aspirin and drinking half a glass of red wine during dpo.. This increases blood circulation to uterus I've been told. This wait is awful. I think These threads are the only thing that can get you through!!!

I'm on the fertility blend vitamin from GNC as well as prenatals and evening primrose oil. I have been also taking one low dose baby aspirin and drinking half a glass of red wine during dpo.. This increases blood circulation to uterus I've been told. This wait is awful. I think These threads are the only thing that can get you through!!!

Thank goodness for these threads for sure! This tww stuff is not for sissies lol! Are you taking EPO all cycle? I took it from CD1 to ovulation this cycle... it really seemed to increase my CM, which was great. Stopped after O, though. My tww routine is pineapple juice every day, walking for blood flow, and the prenatals, B-complex, green & women's health teas I've been doing all along. Pre-o was the EPO and grapefruit juice, along with the other stuff.

Updating...

4DPO: Woke up feeling a little "funny" in a nonspecific way. . Dreamt about BFP's all night the night before, LOL. "Funny" again before bed, same nonspecific "ick" feeling. Nothing too troubling.
5DPO: Big temp spike this morning... 98.28, up from 97.7. Highest temperature EVER, actually, doing BBT. Creamy CM - that's unusual for me at this point in my cycle. Boobs are starting to feel a little heavy and sensitive. That's a little early for me... usually that doesn't start until at least 7DPO. But maybe I'm just paying extra attention and noticing the very beginnings!
6DPO: BBT even higher this morning. Maybe due to hardly any sleep last night. Also in a for-the-record-books vile mood all morning; spent most of it crying, and actually called out of work because I couldn't imagine dealing with another human being today. Ha. Feeling better now, though. Also, I have been SO ***ing HOT today that it's out of control. Coming in waves of crazy sweating; I can't cool down. It's only in the 70's outside, and I normally run cold. I took my temperature because I actually thought I might have a fever... 99.58. Ugh. Boobs are definitely gearing up for full-blown ouch, but not there yet.

Updating...

7DPO: boobs are super sore. Feels like typical PMS, right on time. Thinking this probably means I'm out, but you never know! Caved and took a HPT, knowing it'd be bfn... And it was, lol. Tiny bit of creamy CM.
8DPO: more sore boobs. Typical. Swollen and ouchie and awful. More small amount of creamy CM. Still feeling pms-y and very much out. We'll see!

How's everyone else holding up?

8dpo here: no major symptoms. Still waiting for trigger to fully leave so I can test. Bloated. Shooting pains in breasts, but not particularly full or sore. That's about it. Hopefully there's a little sticky bean snuggling in right now. :)

:dust:

9dpo sensitive nipples, dull ache in lower abdomen, vivid dreams and a little nausea...
Tested last night but bfn.. Going to test again tomorrow.

9DPO: Vivid dreams for past two nights (nightmare last night, ugh). Sore, swollen bbs. Otherwise, just fine. Still feeling like typical PMS. Usually start spotting about six days before AF (that'd be Wednesday), so trying to hold off on testing again LOL. Feeling BFN, but you never know! :)

9dpo as well... Breasts are a little full and sore, but mostly tingly. Hoping that's a good thing. Have been testing everyday to see when my trigger leaves my system- today's test was nearly negative- the faintest of faint lines appeared at close to the 10 minute mark. I'm assuming that my trigger is pretty much gone and any test from here on out that isn't a squinter is a real :bfp:

Will test again tomorrow morning and update

10DPO slight nausea and some niggles and very tired.

tested this morning but BFN. :(

9DPO today and getting really inpatient now :(

Ive had some sicky feelings and some slight cramps but nothing major. Me and my OH did bd last night and my bbs were alittle sensative but they dont feel any different.

Ive also had alot of heart burn!

1 more week to go!!

Fingers crossed for all xx

Well I tested today 10dpo but BFN

I don't know whether to test again at 12dpo or just wait until AF is due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->