2dpo and looking for a buddy!

Michelle1704

Reaction score
2dpo today and looking for someone to test with and go through the dreaded tww.

Symptoms: dull ache and niggles on left side and feeling exhausted but this could all be down to something else.

Any takers?

Im 1DPO!

I ovulated on saturday 2rd of august (I think) lol

I will be expexting AF on 17th of augiest and hopefully she wont make an appearance.

Fingers X's for us xx

Yay!!
I'm testing 16th (If I hold out that long)

Good luck!!!
I'd love to know if you get any symptoms on the next couple of weeks
Xx

I'm 1DPO today... ovulated yesterday, 8/3, with a nice temp rise this morning :) This is my first TWW and I'm already tired of it, hahaha... :dohh:

Glad to be able to pass the time <3 How are you all feeling? Nothing different over here at all; feeling good & hopeful :)

Dont feel any different. I did feel alittle sick yesterday on and off all day but thats about it.

Let me know how u all get on.

Fingers crossed for all our BFP's this month xx

I've been really poorly today but think that's down to something else...
Felt sick and had a headache. Also had sharpe pains in my stomach.

Way too early for anything, I know, and I don't wanna make myself loony with the symptom-spotting... but I've had sticky CM for two days now. That's new; never happens.... TMI but I usually dry right up after O.

Hmmm....

:wacko:

LOL

I'm 5dpo and AF is due on the 17th! No symptoms though! Except I have what feels like a UTI. It has screwed up sex for the last 3 days! Good luck to everyone!

Good luck JCM! Hope you feel better!
I'm 4 days today... I'm thinking of testing at 10,12 and 14.. Bit of a poas addict.

Ill wait with with you! I'm 2dpo today (O on Saturday the 3rd). If I don't get my BFP I'm going to cry a lot :cry: So Im looking for buddies to cry with or celebrate with :)

Only 3dpo today... Mild cramps, REALLY high and tightly closed cervix, weird dreams. Of course symptoms likely are thanks to my HCG trigger shot- but I'm hoping I have a little sticky bean getting ready to snuggle in. :)

I "think" I'm 3 dpo today.

Last night I was really light headed and my heart seemed to be racing.
Today I have a cold or allergies and a headache. :(

Hurry up 2 weeks!

Good luck everyone! :)

4DPO and still have sharpe pains in lower abdomen also my nipples are a little sore to touch but nothing to painful...

Michelle I'm having the same as you. I ovulated on CD8 instead of CD11 this month and last month. Lots of sharp pains on both sides at different times.

Thats exactly what ive had... I kept thinking maybe ive ovulated late and then i would feel it on the other side.
ive had some creamy cm aswell and cervix seems low but soft.

Im really hoping this is our month.

i think i am 1dpo lol. this two week wait thing is gonna kill me! i think im just going to get a bunch of dollar tree tests (with my daughter 2 1/2 years ago i used one and the one when i had my chemical pregnancy in february and they both gave me big bold bfp) and just take one every day until i either get my period or a positive. waste of money i know but it will keep me from going insane

Hi Ladies... Welcome to the dreaded TWW.

How does everyone feel about listing there symptoms DPO and when you are testing?

So for me...

1DPO- Nothing
2 DPO- Sharp pains on both sides of lower abdomen and really tired needed to take an afternoon nap.
3 DPO- Migraine and really poorly... still had niggling pains in abdomen.
4DPO- Sharp pain in lower abdomen... creamy CM

Going to test on saturday although I know thats too early and will continue to test until AF or BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->