2dpo and looking for a buddy!

Hi ladies any news from any of you yet? Im still being strong and not testing yet but AF is due in 4 days (17th) according to my tracker so as ive said im holding off testing until the 19th.

Some days I feel really positive that this is going to be a successful cyle and I actually feel pregnant but then other times I think I cant possible get pregnant on the first TTC cycle
Evan though I have done everything possible to be. Still hoping though!!

How r u all? Any BFP yet?

Xx

I'm still hanging in there. Due the 17th as well. So far BFN though there is something there that I think is an evap. Testing again in the am :)

Fingers crossed for all of us!

What is an evap? Lol sorry to be abit ditzy :)

Well, 11DPO, and just the tiniest shadow of spotting this am. Seems to have gone, but that's pretty typical for the first day. I'm sure it'll return later, so I'm not going to officially call it, because hey, it's not over til AF shows... but I'm pretty sure I'm out. Another night of insanely vivid dreams, though, and bbs less sore.

Hope you other ladies get your :bfp: so I'll have something to be excited about!!!

Testing on Saturday am just to be sure.

<3

12dpo and had a pulling sensation thats quite sharp around my belly button.

BFN yesterday going to hold off untill friday i think

11dpo today for me. Took 3 tests. :blush:

1: FRER - super faint pink line at 3 mins in
2: clear blue digi- BFN
3: dollar tree cheapie- faint or Evap at about 8 mins

I am going nuts :wacko:

Getting alittle inpatient now. Really want to test on the morning which means ill be 12dpo but I keep thinking 'what id I didnt O When I think I did?' Or 'what if my tracker is wrong and AF isnt due on 17th?' Then ive wasted a test for nothing and also ill be more likely to get a BFN wich will just upset me so trying to hold off but don't know if im going to be able to :(

Also when I was pregnant with my DD I found out when I was 5 weeks and I cant remember if I had missed my period and thats why I tested but I remember feeling ill a few days before I tested because I had some time off work. And I dont feel well at the minute. I have a tiny cold and tickly cough also have occasional sicky feeling and tender nipples (sorry tmi)

I will let you all know how I get on.

How are you all doing ? I hope im not the only one that is obsessing :)

XOXOXOXO

I'm due tomorrow... I tested yesterday BFN.
I've had sharp pulling pains behind my belly buttons and my bbs are a little sore.
It's driving me nuts.... I really thought this month was our month but now it seems less and less likely.

Hi ladies just a quick update.

I tested this morning with FMU and got BFN :(

According to my tracker im 13DPO today. AF is due tomorrow so we will have to see if she rears her ugly head again.

How r u all getting on? Xx

Ready to call myself out, officially. Dropping temp today, and I'm spotting like mad. Onto next month! You ladies planning on sticking around here through another cycle if :witch: shows up?

<3

AF due today.... But nothing. Haven't tested today but did yesterday and BFN.
I will! :)

Ready to call myself out, officially. Dropping temp today, and I'm spotting like mad. Onto next month! You ladies planning on sticking around here through another cycle if :witch: shows up?

<3

I got another bfn. Flo due tomorrow. I think I'm on a couple different threads with you... If you keep posting ill keep answering :)

It's nice to have people to talk to.

Hi ladies just a quick update.

I tested this morning with FMU and got BFN :(

According to my tracker im 13DPO today. AF is due tomorrow so we will have to see if she rears her ugly head again.

How r u all getting on? Xx

Same. 13DPO, BFN. :cry:

Hi all....me again :)

So AF was due yesterday but so far nothing! Dont feel any different but also dont feel like shes about to come either....STRANGE!

I will be testing again tomorrow and if I get another BFN then I guess this isnt my month and she is just messing with me and will arrive soon

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->