2dpo, dying to test!

Aww I bet your LO is going to be very excited for the pup! My brother popped out last night so we were straight to it haha looks like I'm 1dpo, only 11 more long days to go, can't wait to use my tests up!

Lol good for you! I'm out love but I knew I would be bfn at 10 dpo and zero symptoms! Yes the kids are really excited I will post a pic tomorrow he's so tiny he fits in my hand and his paw is smaller than my thumb nail! Xxx

Aww I can't wait to see! I think you're still in with a chance but it's always good to let your body have a rest for the odd cycle! 5 more days till I can start going crazy with tests. I was really impressed with the ov tests I used, I paid a bit extra for the thicker strip ones on ebay and got the same type of pg tests from the same seller, I used one last week to see if an evap would show up but they look really good xxx

Bfn for me today at 10dpo. Prob going to skip trying this next cycle as I would be due around Christmas Day and hate the thought of going into labour over Christmas plus my daughters birthday is in December just seems like such a long wait now.

Mel we took a break last cycle and honestly it flew by! It's easy to forget about it after a few days and it's really good to take little breaks so you can focus on other stuff, If I was PG this cycle I'd be due in Dec so didn't think that one through :haha: Christmas is stressful enough!

Thanks it will do me good to have a break this is my first cycle trying and I feel already It takes up all my time and energy so a break will definitely be good.knowing my luck I would go into labour Christmas Day :haha: I hate the thought of being away from my kids Christmas Day lol

Yeah I'm def out! Bfn today and pre AF spotting! Never mind at least dh is home now so we can actually bd all around o this time! Will post a pic of Hendrix he came about an hour ago and is having a snooze now lol, had a wee on his mat and food and drink so going OK but not looking forward to the night time toilet trips outside! Xx

Attachments

• 12084197_1702077203406867_981320553_n.jpg
    12084197_1702077203406867_981320553_n.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
Yeah I'm def out! Bfn today and pre AF spotting! Never mind at least dh is home now so we can actually bd all around o this time! Will post a pic of Hendrix he came about an hour ago and is having a snooze now lol, had a wee on his mat and food and drink so going OK but not looking forward to the night time toilet trips outside! Xx

Your puppy is so cute. Sorry about AF :hugs:

Thanks hunni hasdnt quite got me yet but the usual pre AF cramps and bit of spotting this morning so next day our so I think, never mind, yeah hes so adorable lol xxx

Sorry hun :hugs: he's adorable! We got lucky with our little pup he slept all night at first, now he's a pain and gets up at 04:30 because that's when I get up so he does it even on weekends :dohh:

Hey Lou temps are looking great! I'm a day late for AF not sure what's going on, not tested again as was brown spotting didn't see the point! Puppy is def not sleeping through I'm up every hour and half/two hours! So tiring its unreal can't take a proper temp that was only after 50 mins sleep this morning so not much good, hope this stage doesn't last long its so hard with Brooklyn only being 2 and half as well! Xx

It'll get easier, how many weeks is he? Once he can go for walks it'll tire him out! Ours sleeps on the bed with us but he jumps down now at 3am and falls asleep by the door cuz he knows I'll be up not long after!

I have no symptoms of anything so far but not feeling good about this cycle, don't even feel the urge to test so i'll leave it till 8dpo. xxx

He's literally just over 8 weeks so yeah really little still he hasnt pood indoors cause he circles so I get notice and dash him out to the garden lol but he's done a few little wees, yes can't wait for more sleep! No sign of AF still just done a test but not even looked at it I'm that sure its neg lol. Xxx

Yep def neg! I haven't been testing since 10 dpo though so I wouldn't know if there was a faint pos, I don't usually have more than a 12 day lp unless pregnant, ah well hope AF hurries up! Xx

How strange, you'll have to keep testing! I had a terrible night last night and my head is pounding today, my temps look rubbish now especially today's but I kept waking up hot and cold in the night, must be coming down with something :( xx

Sorry love hope you feel better soon! I just can't get a decent temp I'm up 3 or 4 times with Hendrix and only seem to get an hour before temping, bfn again last night 14dpo so def not pregnant, only thing I can think is a chemical that wasn't picked up cause never tested from 10 to 14 dpo but I'm not gunnas just assume that without a test so who knows! Terrible AF cramps tonight so hopefully soon, odd cause had those around 11 dpo then they disappeared! Sigh....... Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->