2dpo, dying to test!

I know lol I thought that yest when I took my temp plus a ton of ewmc last Sunday! but CD 12 is so early I was really hoping I would hang on til today cause dh home but oh well it comes when it comes! I'm sorry you've been suffering sounds awful! Hope it goes really soon, never had one but have heard how horrible they are:( xxxx

When are you going to test? ov tests feel like they're taking forever to darken I feel so impatient lol. It's cleared up now just in time by the looks of it, I'll have to be careful when BDing otherwise it might come back:dohh: I'm looking forward to obsessing in the tww already :haha:

Lol I know! Even though I know I've not much chance I can't help but speculate! I had terrible cramping yesterday with a sharp pain in my right side, bit better today but still there a bit, as for testing I'll try not to buy any until next week at least Wednesday to stop me! That will be 8dpo:) glad you are feeling better, dh is back for the weekend so having a lovely weekend just wish it would stop raining! Xx

Your temps are looking good :D looking forward to the tests! Still not had a pos opk but they're getting darker, had ewcm yesterday so hopefully my surge will come in the next couple of days. My temps are crazy because of the times I keep waking up. xxx

So annoying isn't it! I wake up at 7.15 weekends even when I don't have to just cause temps are on my mind I think! Lol. No symptoms at all so I'm really not expecting anything especially as bd was 2 days before o really hope you get CH soon xxx

Just done an opk, it's almost positive so looks like I will get my pos tomorrow and ov on cd19 or 20 finally :D plan is to BD for the next 4/5 days as much as possible!

Yay so pleased for you!! Dh only has two more weeks away this week inc so at least he will be here next o, dunno what my temps are doing this cycle! X

PS went to town today instead of tomorrow so of course I had to test today then lol, swear I see a bloody shadow but they've prob changed them and they aren't so good anymore as I always used to get stark white! Xxx

Just those freedom strips from Wilkinson's I always get, maybe they aren't as good as they used to be! Xx

You'll just have to keep on testing :winkwink: Must of been my antibiotics throwing my temps off and being ill, really hoping my ov test is positive this afternoon! :happydance:

Was an evap I think did another last night and same shadow but I think its just the indent/evap as no colour but that's OK I knew I didn't have a chance this month! Hope you're feeling better now xxx

Can I join am 7dpo and wanting to test so bad but we didn't get to bed much this cycle so not getting my hopes up

Hi Mel, same my dh has been working away and only back at weekends so we could only bd 2 days before o so not expecting anything at all! I'm 8 dpo today, zero symptoms so pretty sure I'm out anyway xx

So confused ladies. I'm 9dpo . I feel like I keep getting terrible indents on all my tests . I took frer last night and this am . And also 2 first signal. I don't even know what my eyes see anymore . Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 20160309_084206.jpg
    20160309_084206.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 20160309_083816.jpg
    20160309_083816.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 15
Hi Mel, same my dh has been working away and only back at weekends so we could only bd 2 days before o so not expecting anything at all! I'm 8 dpo today, zero symptoms so pretty sure I'm out anyway xx

2 daysis still a good chance. We dtd 4 days before o as my other half works night shifts but I have heard of people getting pregnant 5 days before so it's possible x

2 daysis still a good chance. We dtd 4 days before o as my other half works night shifts but I have heard of people getting pregnant 5 days before so it's possible x

Ah thanks love I guess you never know! I'm already up against it at 44! Xx

So confused ladies. I'm 9dpo . I feel like I keep getting terrible indents on all my tests . I took frer last night and this am . And also 2 first signal. I don't even know what my eyes see anymore . Any thoughts?

I can see lines on two of the tests! How exciting, good luck:) xxx

Last night I'd planned a whole date night but then I got a phone call from my brother who has had to come and stay with us for a couple of days so we never BD, I think today is O day, OH is at work all day so we've got to sneak it in later, pretty sure I've missed my chance now though as I had cramps last night/this morning :( just typical! xx

As long as you manage to sneak one in later that's perfect timing Lou with that pos opk yest and temp drop today I'd say you're bang on time! Things never work out how you want them to just have to do your best:) Im feeling pretty out apart from a few random cramps nothing at all but I will get another couple of tests tomorrow in town just for the hell of it lol. Didn't think was gunna see dh today (our wedding anniversary) but he travelled back last night and surprised me in the early hours plus we went and choose our Chihuahua pup today, the most gorgeous tiniest little boy, picking him up Saturday so will be all go here! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->