2dpo, dying to test!

So sorry hun :hugs::hugs: My boobs are really painful today so I know I'm out already, just want next week to hurry up now xxx

Couldn't help but hope a little as it was due Monday! Ah well, thanks love, I think after 2 and a half years and nothing but losses I'm pretty much out for good:( took 10 months to conceive Brooklyn after 3 losses in that 10 months so I think that was probably my last shot, 45 this year, just having trouble facing its over:( xxx

Heya hun, I'm good! Just caught ovulation this month I've been terrible at keeping track how are you? xxx

Yeah really good def out this month been spotting loads and cramps, we missed o day lol. Never mind, puppy is much better and sleeps all night long:) xxx

sorry hun, we missed to by a couple of days i think! my pup has been terrible he's up all night now but I think that's because of me getting up early :sleep: not going to bother testing this month xx

I did test I have to say and there was a v faint line at 10dpo stark white at 9 but I don't think I trust these tests anymore! Sorry bout the pup, they can be v hard work! Xxx

Just my usual AF symptoms so far, should start spotting today or tomorrow. FF has me at 13dpo so technically AF is due today but I wasn't sure whether to count my CD 17 opk as positive because it wasn't as strong as the CD16 one. I tested yesterday and couldn't see anything so I'm just waiting now. How are you doing? Hows the pup? xxx

Fingers crossed hunni you never know! I think I might of o yest, CD 12, see what 2moras temp is but I'm trying not to think too much about it! Hendrix is doing really well, hardly any accidents indoors now and sleeps from 9pm til 7.30! Goes out only once in the night then back to sleep in his bed and cage so we are getting there! He's so loving:) xxx

Hey hun how are you getting on? We're gonna give ttc a rest for a while now and just ntnp because we just have to much going on at the minute! I'm looking to move to a bigger place and I'm thinking about getting another dog when we move. We're going to go back to the doctors because I feel like just giving up. I've been thinking more and more about fostering/adoption. If nothing is working by the end of this year then next year we're just going to go for it but I know we'll need to clear our debts first xx

Totally feel you on that one love we've practically given up, 2.5 yrs and 8 losses I really do think my time is over! Dh accepted it much easier than me, I think I'm almost there, I really probably should stop temping etc but I like to know I'm still o. I think we need to put this to bed and get on with our lives! I'd love a little girl chi one day:) xxx

Hey hun, we managed to time perfectly this month and just caught ovulation. Still got a few tests left so trying to use them all up! Only 4dpo today but feeling lots of pulling/stretching which I would normally feel just before AF. Hate when something like this happens because it always give you a little glimmer of hope because it hasn't happened before. Hope you're okay, giving up is harder than you think :( not temping has helped and just using opks feels so much better! xx

Oh I have eveverthing crossd for you so hope its your month! Xxx

AF due today, still spotting and major cramps so I'm out for sure just playing the waiting game now :( xx

Oh no I'm so sorry hunni but u never know!! I had cramps everytime I was pregnant when AF was due! X

Thanks hun, I keep going to the loo expecting it but it's just slightly tinged ewcm at the minute. I did get a BFN this morning so I'm not holding out much hope. I'd rather it just came now so it's out the way with I hate waiting!! How are you feeling? xx

So sorry AF got you hunni:( xxx I'm good I totally don't expect anything anymore I really think my times passed! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->