• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2dpo, dying to test!

No af or spotting and your temp going up with faint bfps are all good signs hun! It's probably just because the tests are rubbish, so many people complain about how crap ICS are especially for progression etc. I wouldn't count it as cp just yet :hugs:

FX to everyone. I am trying to stay busy til CHristmas then we go out f town and I can test when we return if no AF

Unfortunately it is a Cp:( bought a proper test today and was neg:( sore boobs are fading, still no spotting or sign of AF but I knew it was bad news as i get really strong pregnancy symptoms and had none. My other cp's have delayed AF by 1-5 days so just have to wait now xx

Sorry hun :hugs: it's so crap ain't it, I've had a bit of spotting now so AF will be here full on later or tomorrow :cry: The next few days are going to be depressing ugh. OH said he would get me a clearblue advanced monitor but I just don't think it's worth it when opks and temping does the same job really. On the brighter side I'm SO glad to see that I'm ovulating as I've had quite a few anovulatory cycles in the past. Time to order some more opks and hope for a nice surprise in January, it feels so long away :cry: Good luck to the ladies still testing and oasis I'll still keep everything crossed for you and hope for the best xxx

Hi guys
I am 11dpo now all tests have been BFN
I am due on AF xmas dat
No symptoms apart from extreme tiredness?
Oh and a few spots come up on my face :(
How are you all

Sorry hun :hugs: it's so crap ain't it, I've had a bit of spotting now so AF will be here full on later or tomorrow :cry: The next few days are going to be depressing ugh. OH said he would get me a clearblue advanced monitor but I just don't think it's worth it when opks and temping does the same job really. On the brighter side I'm SO glad to see that I'm ovulating as I've had quite a few anovulatory cycles in the past. Time to order some more opks and hope for a nice surprise in January, it feels so long away :cry: Good luck to the ladies still testing and oasis I'll still keep everything crossed for you and hope for the best xxx

thanks sweetheart , I hope you stay around on the thread? We can cheer each other on:) I know its depressing, all that effort for nothing! I'm still waiting on AF but my temp hasn't even dropped yet so I just don't know, wanted it out the way before Xmas:( yes me too I need some opks, I guess were just going to have to stay positive:) so great about you o! Xxx

I had that noodles this cycle, a few spots before my bfp, fingers crossed for you xxx

Yep I'm hanging around waiting for those bfps! Felt miserable all day yesterday but ready to move on, also buying preseed and soft cups and cutting down on sugar so no fizzy pop/chocs after xmas day lol. Also been reading theories as you do :haha: been reading about cold uterus apparently one of the signs is always having cold feet which I always do so going to make sure I wear socks to bed and use a hot water bottle on my tummy around ovulation & during the tww which is supposed to make your uterus warm which is good for implantation! Sounds crazy but I'll give anything a try :thumbup:

Really? My feet are always freezing! That's it socks for me too:) me too was feeling down but we must carry on although when Af is showing I have no idea, I'm never late only with a cp and I'm 4 days late tomorrow, cramps gone, one day of pink/brown spotting yest til about 5 now cm is clear, normally I spot right up to AF, just sore boobs that's it and my temp hasn't dropped, dh forgot to get me a test in town today:( will test tomorrow just in case as this hasn't happened before xxxx

Lou only just noticed the witch got you sorry love, great lp though! xxx

I've got one test.... going to do it in the morning
My face is spot city lol Urgh I hate it
Checked my cervix not that it's accurate
But should it be low and hard ready for AF I'm due on xmas day I boxing day

I'm 4 days late today, getting a test later from Morrison's, temp still on the up and completely clear cm, its so odd with my other CP's I spotted for a few days then AF but I had that one day of brown/pink on Tuesday and that was it, I don't think I'm pregnant tbh cause just sore boobs that's it but need to check with a test anyway. Good luck noodles let me know how you go this morning. Xxx

This is my chart from my youngest is it me or is my chart very similar this cycle lol xx

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.jpg
    chartgraph_module.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1
Congrats noodles!! Oasis its is very similar, maybe the spotting was implantation and you're having a longer lp because of the b6? Can't wait to know what the test sayss!! :D

Oh wow noodles congratulations! What a lovely Xmas present xxx
Thanks Lou but I'm totally expecting a bfn, the charts are similar but just coincidence I think, I've never had a successful pregnancy with no symptoms so its probably just delayed AF from a cp, how are you love? Excited for tomorrow? I'm worse than the kids lolxxx

Yes me and OH are having our own xmas tomorrow for the first time in 6 years lol then we'll go to my moms on the evening, looking forward to cooking dinner. OH surprised me with a bunch of flowers yesterday for our 4 year engagement anniversary, totally wasn't expecting it and I rarely get flowers lol :cloud9: We haven't done presents for anyone this year as OH has only just got in to a stable job and with both our wages we wanted to clear a lot of our debt so everyone understands. It's just nice knowing we can spend the day together relaxing so I'm going to enjoy it, next year we might have a screaming baby to attend to :haha:

Oh how lovely of him what a nice surprise:) yes hopefully next year it will be the 3 of you xxx we are having Xmas just us tomorrow, we usually have dh family over so it will be just me dh and the kids, well my eldest is going to her dads today so dh me and our boys. Got a Morrison brand test, 15miu, was completely expecting a bfn but it was a faint but pink positive. Don't think its dark enough for 14dpo so considering all my losses I won't think anything of it really but I'll do the other test Saturday anyway. Those ICS last Sunday were obviously wrong! Preparing for the worst tbh xx

Attachments

• IMG_3320_kindlephoto-16789382.jpg
    IMG_3320_kindlephoto-16789382.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0722_kindlephoto-16964884.jpg
    IMG_0722_kindlephoto-16964884.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 14
I haven't had any physical symptoms oasis...honestly only lots of trumps hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics