2dpo, dying to test!

Hoping so, won't get my hopes up though as I've had similar happen before. It feels sooo long! I should know for sure by 11dpo as I'll having some spotting before AF.

I know same, I always have symptoms by now when pregnant and bfn on the ICS I did today although they are complete rubbish! I think I'm out tbh xx

so fatigued today. headache since I woke up, bloated feeling, and weird almost early AF cramps but on both sides, also weirdly constipated. I say weirdly because my anti-rejection meds for the organs cause the opposite and I am usually running to the bathroom. Don't know whats up Maybe its lack of sleep and rest from chasing a 2 year old all day.

I cracked and tested today at 4dpo :( I really do need a slap!! I won't test again though for at least another 2 days lol. I'm having some horrible achy pains in my thighs and on the inside of my pelvis on both sides. Kind of like af cramps but it's not in the middle it's just on either side, I suppose it's where my ovaries are. Cervix is low firm and closed.

Complete bfn at 2am 8dpo, my nipples are sooo sore which means 100% I am out as this happens every cycle before af. Good luck to everyone, I'll be stalking for tests :D no more for me this cycle it's just a waste x

Oh Lou I am sorry:( same here bfn at 7dpo with just my normal irritability and sore boobs I get with pmt, no pregnancy symptoms whatsoever. No tingling boobs, no cramping, nothing: ( these ICS I got are rubbish so I might as well use them up as I won't be getting them again, the control line is too faint. Xx

Lou your temp went up today. If that was implantation yesterday it takes a day or two to get a bfp after, sore nipples is also a pregnancy sign! Your chart is v similar to mine atm Xx

I'm really trying not to get my hopes up, I've had cramps and watery type cm almost every day but more so since 6dpo, I'm not buying ICS anymore off ebay or anywhere, I find the cheap shop ones are much better and realistically I don't need 50:haha: I'm really trying to relax today and the rest of the week as I had a full on panic attack yesterday so I just want to chill. I feel like I've had such a rubbish tww with barely a good nights rest. On the plus side OH is being fab and I haven't been in a bad mood with him yet:haha:

Ah I used to get panic attacks many years ago it took me a long time to overcome them they're awful: ( I'm doing exactly the same I know I'm pretty much out but its so hard not to hope! When I used to temp for about a year I never really had a big drop until the day of AF so that doesn't really help matters! Plus if AF is due sun 26 day cycle I'd be spotting by now but absolutely nothing, but I'm on vit b6 50mg as my lp has been so short since may so I guess it could have lengthened the lp already? Sigh.....I wish I could just forget about it and get on but its all I think about til AF is here! I hear you on the ICS, on another thread a woman tested with ICS from Amazon and the dear First Response, the ics were clearer than the fr! So I found them on Amazon and will buy them next time, never seen these ones before xx

You'll have to show me the ones you order, I've always wanted some of those wondfo ones what a lot of the ladies from the states use but can never seem to get them here. I ordered some before that said they were them but they were definitely not the same! I'm the same with the big dip on day of AF, half the time it stays above coverline too, when I first started nearly all my charts appeared triphasic and I'd read so many good things about it, you quickly learn the harsh truth in this game!! I've been avoiding drinking but going to have some baileys chocolat tonight. Hope the b6 is working then, even if it lengthens it just an extra day this cycle it's a good start! I've always toyed with the idea of trying to lengthen mine but as I said before any vitamins I take seem to delay ovulation so no idea if it's worth it. xx

I'll get the link in a minute love they're about 8 quid for 50, the woman had them, a frer and a digital all done at the same time and these ICS were darker than the frer! My experience of ICS is the ones I've bought def aren't 10miu cause a line doesn't show until way after other tests are positive and tons if evaps! Wondfos are amazing! I got a v faint line at 6dpo on a pink wondfo but you can't get them easily over here as you said. If supplements mess you up prob best not to take as you said, yes even an extra day on my lp would be great! Its never been massively long, 11/12 days but 8/9 is ridiculous! Best advice I can give is to give up sugar, everytime I've got pregnant since 2014 I've been on a very low carb diet, I read somewhere recently that excess sugar promotes a toxic environment for the embryo. I've been rubbish at my diet lately so haven't been able to cut the sugar this cycle. Another reason why I think I'm out:( xxx

I'm going to have to join back at slimming world and try to cut out sugar, fizzy pop is a big downfall for me once I get in to a habit of buying it. Really been wanting chocolate all week too which is odd because I do normally crave salty things the week af is due. I think my temps are going to drop the next 3 days, the only bit of joy that I can cling on to is that my period is usually almost done by the end of day 3 so I won't be cramping or to miserable on xmas day xx

Here's the link for those tests:)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...rue&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=A9QSD6I1MYRFA
My temp shot up again but plenty of time to fall! Your temps are looking good still, bfn on these awful ICS I have, next time I'm def getting some of those in the link:) xxx

Might do a test later, finished the last of my rubbish ICS the other day thank god. Having strong one sided af cramps again today, must of O'd on my left side this month which I'm sure only happens once every 6 months or so! Usually just get O cramps/af pains on my right side x

Could be a good sign for you? I hope so! Let me know how the test goes, I can't buy anymore right now so all I've got are rubbish ICS:( with my last pregnancy the ICS I had then were pretty much the same as the ones I have now and were showing a neg when I had a positive on Asda tests, they were brilliant, £1 for two strip tests and they were super reliable, of course they bloody discontinued them ages ago, typical! Xx

hi ladies, hope everyone is well. I am only up to 5DPO and hoping im with another LO

Peanut I am only 6dpo so one day in front of you! When are you planning on testing?

Hey ladies how are you feeling? Any symptoms? 8dpo for me today and nothing much although I did have a bit of ewmc this morning, googled and normal in non pregnant cycles as there is a second estrogen surge a couple of days before AF but also lots of women had it with bfp so guess it means nothing! X

Peanut I am only 6dpo so one day in front of you! When are you planning on testing?

if AF doesn't show by the 31st I will test. I will be 2 days late. I don't want to test and have AF show.

Hey ladies how are you feeling? Any symptoms? 8dpo for me today and nothing much although I did have a bit of ewmc this morning, googled and normal in non pregnant cycles as there is a second estrogen surge a couple of days before AF but also lots of women had it with bfp so guess it means nothing! X

Feel very warm today it is 16*F here and I was fine without a coat on. Boobies hurt more, nipples are hard all the time. Feel just blah over all. So, either getting sick or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->