2DPO ladies?

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
So here we go again! Two week wait time! FF has me down at 4dpo but I think I’m only 2dpo! Anyone else around the same?

No symptoms for me yet other than the odd cramp! Oh and was irritable yesterday!

Sort of. I'm pretty certain I ovulated at CD12 but Fertility Friend puts it at CD13 so I used user override instead. Doesn't make much difference in terms of DPO but CD12 makes more sense to me. Nothing interesting to report except for some mild cramps yesterday and today and a lot of farting :blush: on Cyclogest and I find progesterone supplements give me more wind.

Also, I would be inclined to agree with you on your ovulation dates

I’m akways gassy in TWW 😱 Yes I think I’m 2dpo but don’t know how to override it??

There should be an option to the far right at the top, then go to settings > detector/override settings > choose manual from the drop down bar, then enter the CD you think you ovulated on. I screenshot what mine looks like, I don't know if it varies depending on the device. You can see in the first photo at the top right hand corner there are three lines, I click on that and it gives me a menu and I go from there to the above

Attachments

• IMG_1462.jpg
    IMG_1462.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1463.jpg
    IMG_1463.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1464.jpg
    IMG_1464.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1465.jpg
    IMG_1465.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1
Hi. I'm 3 or 4 dpo. Hating this tww.
Boobs are killing me but that is not uncommon after ovulation for me.

Thank you Happy!!

Star It sucks that early pregnancy and AF like symptoms during TWW are so similar!

I'm with you on that one baby D.
I am not a very patient person. Wish I could just poas already and get that BFP. 😕

Can I join? I’m cd 18 but got a positive opk 2 days ago on the 2nd - I’m taking clomid which is why I think I o’ed so late! I’m still bd’ing in case I haven’t actually released the egg yet! I’m so bloated and sore boobs still so hopefully things will settle in the next couple days! I hate this 2ww! Although I also hate the bit before O too now!

Happy cupcake I think last time I was in a 2ww thread with you, I did end up getting pregnant, although it ended sadly - I’m hoping you’re my lucky charm!

Hi red! I actually enjoy the TWW but hate the waiting to ovulate phase!!

Star I’m with you on just wanting to know!! If only we could pee a rainbow or something else really obvious the day we conceive 😂😄

Baby D, you're welcome! If it isn't clear and you're still confused let me know and I will see if I can explain in a different way.

Star, I usually get sore boobs during the TWW also, but I noticed when I get pregnant mine usually hurt more at the sides too.

Red_head, I'm sorry for your loss :hugs: I understand as we have experienced many chemicals this year, and I had a slightly later miscarriage in 2009 too. Horrible to experience a loss. Fingers crossed this is your month for a super sticky baby!
Fingers crossed for us all :)

😂😂😂😂😂. Baby D, peeing rainbows would be interesting. Idk whats going on today. My right ovary region started burning about half an hour ago. Still not gone. Anyone know what this might be? 😦

I’ve heard of that around ovulation but if it’s s few days after than may be a sign!!! I hope so!

I get lots of twinges and weird sensations around ovulation but not burning - if you’ve been bd’ing a lot maybe it’s a uti? I hope it’s just o pain for you!
Peeing rainbows sounds great! It would make me more wary of skittles and the whole taste the rainbow campaign though! Lol!

Burning gone now. Thank goodness. Hope its a good sign. Fx

Fingers crossed for you! I’m in an u usually good mood for this point in the TWW! I normally get cranky for a few days! Was irritable yesterday but feeling really good today! Hope that’s a sign 😂

I get lots of twinges and weird sensations around ovulation but not burning - if you’ve been bd’ing a lot maybe it’s a uti? I hope it’s just o pain for you!
Peeing rainbows sounds great! It would make me more wary of skittles and the whole taste the rainbow campaign though! Lol!

This reminded me of the whole 'don't eat yellow snow' thing, which I told my eldest a few years ago but he insisted and shoved a handful in his mouth before I could stop him, not believing that it was yellow because of pee ...

Hey girls. I think I'm about 2-3dpo but I got off mirena recently so my body may still be freaking out. I had sore nips the other day and today been crampy which I rarely ever get for even af so who knows. We'll see what happens!

Happy cupcake that is hilarious and horrific at the same time!! Lol! Poor kid!!
Crusherwife they for sure sound like ovulation signs - my boobs have been outrageous the last few days!
Fingers crossed for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->