2DPO ladies?

Happycupcake, those look positive to me. Keep us updated.😄

Thanks. I will do :) hopefully there isn't anything to worry about and it won't result in another chemical

If you got a positive opk cd 11 (I think you’re now cd 18 if my maths is right?!) you could have ovulated that day possibly, and the reason your opks stayed dark was because you ovulated both sides? So if you conceived cd 11 or 12, implanted cd 16 or 17, (especially if it is 11 and 16 as that is the lower end of ‘average’ - six days) which is early but not impossible, then getting a line today isn’t implausible for a healthy pregnancy, especially if it is twins or a really healthy sticky bean. I’d be more calm with an early BFP than a late one, as I’ve always found late implantation an indicator that it’s not going to last. Be happy! Xx

Hmmm ... I started to feel cramping from about CD15/16, so actually that could make more sense. I usually ovulate the day of my positive OPK or day after, so yes it isn't impossible to have ovulated CD11. Usually I do see a good temp increase the day after but I haven't on every chart

Omw. I just can't shake this flu. It seems to make the tww even harder because I feel blah the whole time. Anyway had some dizzy spells today. Hoping its a good sign. Getting real hard not to poas. Need some words of strongs here please.....😣

ONG happy — off to check out your test post!

Huuuuuuge congratulations!! Those are BFP for sure! This is so exciting!! Maybe this will be a lucky thread!!!

Baby D, thank you :)

Star, when I was pregnant with my eldest, before I found out I had the most awful cold, it was like no other! I guess because your immune system is down when pregnant so perhaps although it's rubbish, it's a good sign? I hear lots of women say they have colds or flu then discover they're pregnant

Yes I agree — I’ve known lots of ladies who have come down with a cold just to find out a few days later they are pregnant! Really could be a good sign! Sorry that you’re feeling poorly though!

Happy how are you feeling? Have you texted again yet?

I actually have a mild cold at the moment lol I don't know if it's a cold cold or the change in weather. But three of the children and me are snotty and sneezing. Lovely :)

☀️🌡🔥 Totally overheating here.....

I’m having lots of twinges and mild crampy feelings - don’t know whether it’s left over from 0, me being a psycho symptom spotter or (hopefully) something nice! I actually thought I was going to come on earlier and put a panty liner on! But it’s eased up a bit. Trouble is I’ve felt this before and nothing came of it so I’m not holding out my hope. Had my 21 day bloods done today - I ovulated late though so don’t think they’ll be right, but they were insistent I do it today so..! Anyone else noticing anything?

I had more smaller globs of the jelly kinda cm yesterday but creamy inside. Slight cramps for a few days. Who knows?! I'm second guessing my o date but idk lol

I still have no symptoms. Normally I would have some cramping by now. Hope it's a good sign. Fx for everyone.

Star I’ve heard so ndby times that the month people had no symptoms was the one they got their BFP!

Crusher my cm sounds similar to yours!

Red I really hope these symptoms mean something or you!!

I’m cramping lots today and have slightly tender breasts but that’s all normal for me during tww!

Had very light, barely noticeable cramps by late afternoon. What are the chances of it being implantation cramps?

7dpo when I had the cramps. They are completely gone now. As from this morning my cp also changed from medium to a bit higher and tilted. It feels closed tight and cm changed from sticky to more creamy as well. Fx

I just got my 21 day blood results back and it was 60!! I’m so pleased as last month made me worry! No wonder I had so many twinges! Fingers crossed for this month. That’s really put me in a good mood - I just hope we caught them! I’ve just ordered some cheap internet tests so I will start poas when they arrive - I’m hoping that’ll be tomorrow as I’ll be about 7dpo - I know that still crazy early but I’m an addict! Anyone else testing yet? Or soon?

I’ve got no tests in Red other wise I’d be testing early too!! Good luck! What does the 60 mean?? I’m glad it’s good whatever it is xx

I’ve had a huge temp drop to below coverline this morning - you can see it in chart! I’m hoping AF isn’t in her way early 😩

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->