2DPO ladies?

Happy that story is hilarious!! Poor kid 😂 So ff has changed my crosshairs today today which is good as it had me down as ovulating two days before I thought I did! Now officially 3DPO!

Hi Crusherwife! I get boob twinges around ovulation and on and off in the TWW so fingers crossed for you!

So when is everyone thinking they’ll start testing??

I want to try and hold off on testing untill the 23rd ( like thats gonna happen) af is due around the 15th so hopefully I can at least hold out till then.....

Wow that will take some will power!! I’m due AF on the 18th I think so hoping to test 19th ....

Had a chemical last month so I don't want to test early this month. Don't know if I will be able to hold out though. I'm kind of a poas addict....🙄

Star I don’t buy any to have in the house early because otherwise I’d pee on them all in a day 😱 I’m sorry about your chemicals - I think a friend of mine is facing those. She tests early and gets a faint BFP but then AF arrived a few days later. So hard 😢

I’m a major poas addict unfortunately :/ I’m going to start testing in about the 10th - I got my positive opk on the 2nd so I know it’s super early but I have my next appointment at the fertility clinic on the 13th - they wanted this cycle over with before I went but last month I was so late it’s thrown everything out, but I don’t want to reschedule and have to wait weeks! So I’m hoping I’ll have an indication if anything is happening by then!

Lol he's still embarrassed about eating yellow snow to this day. I don't think he will do it in future lol

I always test early despite saying each month I will try to wait. I tested today with fmu, super early, I knew there wouldn't be anything but it's like an itch I had to scratch so ... shadow lines on my ICs, which is disappointing that they actually give any kind of anything when it's too early, but I'm not disappointed in terms of no actual lines, if this makes sense, because I knew not to expect anything

I find that I actually obsess less when I have a few tests waiting. If I don't have any all I can think about the whole time is going to buy some. It's crazy.

Same! You’d think after 4 years I’d have learnt that it’s not THE month but nope! Still get my hopes up every time! �� I dread to think how much money I’ve spent on tests!! Lol!!

I hope we all get our BFP's this month. So where is everyone from? I'm from South Africa.

I’m from England — on the south coast! I’m hsving lots of discomfort down low on the right side! Kind of like a sharp pain rather than a cramp! Hoping it’s a sign 😂

Fx its a good sign babyD. As from today I have no symtomps at all. Hoping its a good sign as I had every symptom in the book last month.

I’m from the south east coast UK lol! Near both of you!
I’m not really having symptoms - some left over twinges from O and the normal clomid symptoms. My nipples are still sore too.
It’s crazy how I’m already looking for symptoms even though I know its physically impossible for me to have any before implantation, which at the easiest isn’t for at least four days, but most likely at least another eight days! And even then the symptoms would be minimal! Why can’t I get my head to listen to.. my head?!

Small world! Also on the coast :)
I gave up symptom spotting until I see symptoms which are different or more pronounced than usual. Oddly though I seem to be seeing far fewer this cycle thus far, possibly due to Cyclogest, but in theory this should give me more symptoms like sore boobs and stuff. My temps are high so I know it's effective, but I'm not experiencing what I usually would. I used progesterone cream before using Cyclogest and still got symptoms with that, so I don't know why this is so different. And it's a much higher dose, so really I should be seeing what I usually would but possibly more, bizarre.
Also had strange OPK results this cycle too. Double ovulation has been mentioned and I'm wondering if this has been the case. I always see one or two days of positive OPKs at most. Previous cycle to this I had one OPK which was just shy of positive so I think I just missed the surge. But this cycle I had a positive CD11, CD12 then CD13 fmu was almost positive so assumed surge was on its way down, afternoon I had a completely negative OPK as in there wasn't even a test line, then that evening the test line was a little darker than the control! But yet CD13 I didn't have any ovulation pain, this had lasted into late evening the day before, so I don't know why I saw another positive. Really weird. Every other sign points to ovulation happening on CD12 hence me using user override. But I can't figure out why I got another positive, especially after my OPKs going completely negative in between

So I think I am 4 dpo. I could be completely off but don't think so. Woke up this morning with some mild crampst that aren't too noticeable but been all day. Had globs of ewcm. It's like globs. .. 2 times so far when I want to wipe and some on the underwear. For a few minutes this evening I had lower backache. I took an opk just to make sure I wasn't off on my days and it was stark white. Not even the normal faint pink. Who knows?
I'm from us

I have a thread in the pregnancy test section if any of you could take a look? I'm confused because I shouldn't be more than 6dpo today and I have pink lines on my ICs from today's fmu

Oh wow that is absolutely positive!! Huge congratulations!! Wow hopefully this is a lucky thread!!

I'm worrying about how early it is. I don't think it's possible I could have ovulated earlier, I mean it is possible but I think it's unlikely so I don't know if seeing these now is good or what

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->