2failed ivf cycles

B

boobear2872

So I had a clomid refill from previous doctor. I had estrogen refill and progesterone. So I decided to do this alone this month. Been ttc forever at this point so im aware when to take things. I keep feeling that hey maybe. And maybe the less stress will help too. Started estrogen patch today and will ne doing my clomid tomorrow, days 3-7. Good luck and baby dust. Btw we are still discussing doner egg. Just not there yet.

Thank you so much. Thought nobody cared when I posted this, so I felt very alone. IdealyI would have lloved to do another ivf try. Money is also making me go this route a few times maybe on our own. We already payed for three tries...so we have one more left. But all the drugs for it are not payed up. So two cycles had really broke the bank. So the ivf break is also to replenishing funds..so here is hoping :)..

Thank you so much. Thought nobody cared when I posted this, so I felt very alone. IdealyI would have lloved to do another ivf try. Money is also making me go this route a few times maybe on our own. We already payed for three tries...so we have one more left. But all the drugs for it are not payed up. So two cycles had really broke the bank. So the ivf break is also to replenishing funds..so here is hoping :)..

I care <3

It sucks we have to worry about the financial aspect of this all as well. Breaks suck, but they are good for replenishing funds, as you say!! Hope it goes perfectly either way.

Your so sweet &#9829;&#9825;&#9829;. I hope the same for you..it sux we need to go to such length. I am not sure where u live. In in america. I think we are not only the only doesnt help you with fertility but they rob you for it too. Its so sad and such bs :(

Your so sweet &#9825;. I hope the same for you..it sux we need to go to such length. I am not sure where u live. In in america. I think we are not only the only doesnt help you with fertility but they rob you for it too. Its so sad and such bs :(

NY here... It is absolutely insane the amount of $$$ we have to spend! Insane!

Your so sweet &#9829;&#9825;&#9829;. I hope the same for you..it sux we need to go to such length. I am not sure where u live. In in america. I think we are not only the only doesnt help you with fertility but they rob you for it too. Its so sad and such bs :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->