2nd AF After ERPC - Normal???

kstan

Reaction score
Wasn't too sure where to post this but I had ERPC on 8th Feb and no bleeding afterwards. I then waited approx 50ish days for 1st AF which was really light and lasted 2 days. 33 days later I got my 2nd AF and am now on CD6 and still bleeding really heavy....has anyone else experienced this? Im not sure if this is normal or I should worry?

Sometimes after a mc the hormone levels can be really messed up and take a while to settle back to normal. It can cause a "dysfunctional" period similar to what u have described. This can happen without a mc too due to hormones. I had this prob and the Dr gave me a script for some pills that stop the bleeding. I would look into this an get checked over. Good luck hun xxx

I had a natural mc so not sure whether that makes a difference but my 1st af was 35 days, 2nd was 34 - it seems to take a few cycles to get back to normal - I think I got off quite lightly from other threads I've seen.

How heavy is the bleeding ? If you are filling a towel every hour or so then get to the dr's, if the bleeding goes on for 10 days ( considering it's your 2nd af ) then I would get to the dr's too personally - even if it's just to reasure you...

Hope you get sorted soon

hx

Thanks ladies. I will go docs tomorrow. It's never ending this whole mc thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->