2nd Baby , anybody else ?

efairie

Reaction score
Found out today we're expecting our second baby end of March!
We have a little boy of 3 !
Anybody else expecting number 2?

We have also just found out we are expecting our second. We already have a boy who is 15months old

Congrats on your pregnancy

I'm suddenly and shockingly expecting number 2 as well. We were preventing but had 1 little whoopsie and here I am with positive pregnancy tests and feeling really scared to tell family! At least I don't have to do that for a while though. I've got a little girl who's nearly 13 months old.

Apparently due date is around 24th March, when's everyone else's?

Aleeah xxx

I'm suddenly and shockingly expecting number 2 as well. We were preventing but had 1 little whoopsie and here I am with positive pregnancy tests and feeling really scared to tell family! At least I don't have to do that for a while though. I've got a little girl who's nearly 13 months old.

Apparently due date is around 24th March, when's everyone else's?

Aleeah xxx

Oh wow , huge congrats ! We were'nt really trying, but not preventing either! We had planned to try in July/August ;-) but here we are ! And its the 1 month that didnt keep track of my cycle as we literaly moved house 2 weeks ago - when it must have happend !! I usualy have super long cycles, thd last was 40 days! So I'm gussing this month mus have been the 1 normal month . I think I'm 4 weeks possibly a few days either way

I'm expecting number 2 in January, we told our son yesterday after my 12 week scan, he is one excited boy. I'm fully expecting him to tell everyone at Preschool tomorrow as he wants to tell random strangers in the street lol. He keeps telling people that he's going to be a big brother and that his baby is in mummys tummy. I love that he refers to it as his baby. Too cute.

It's my third, but I also have a 3 year old boy already (my 2nd child) :)

I am expecting #2 too! DS is 15 months and we also had an oops, but we're excited!

Ahh lots of 2nd and 3rd babies <3
My little boy has been asking for a little sister , for about 6 months ! He wants to name her Lola , like on the program - Charlie and Lola ! So no pressure then! I cant wait for the all clear so we can really explain to him whats happening <3

Baby number 2 for us as well. Our DD is 13 months and we wanted to have two that were close in age. We never expected to get pregnant so easily since it took a while to conceive DD but it only took two tries this time around!

Love that there's more oops babies out there too!

So cool that we're all onto next babies and as well, be good to keep sharing and keep in touch x

Having my 2nd baby too and due in the beginning of March. My Daughter is currently 3 and was born on March 20th, 2012. :) :flower:

We're expecting #2 too, at the beginning of February! We already have a DD that will be 2 next month. I'm hoping for another DD! I'd love for her to have a sister close in age :flower:

[GUOTE=BunNtheOven;35821651]Having my 2nd baby too and due in the beginning of March. My Daughter is currently 3 and was born on March 20th, 2012. :) :flower:[/QUOTE]

I'm due 21st March I think, our little boy was born 10th April :)
, it would be amazing if thier birthdays were close <3

I'm also expecting #2. Due date is March 7th and my 2yo daughter's birthday is Feb 28th - eeek!!!

Congrats all xx

We're also expecting #2! Due 18th February, we have a DD who is 5 going on 15 :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->