2nd Baby , anybody else ?

2nd for us as well! We are really excited, but I think our 4 year old daughter is even MORE excited (just told her two days ago!)... She's been begging us for a baby for about a year!

I feel much more awful and tired this time around. Not sure if it's because I have more of a "life" this time? When I was pregnant with our daughter, I was in college and didn't work so I could lay around all day and skip class if I wanted to. Now I have a career and our 4 year old, so I am missing that rest! :coffee: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Hi Rcp925 and hercfreak

No chocolate ? Awful!

Baby # 2 here for us also. We have a 10 month old boy and I'm a little dumbstruck! Due on March 1st.

Wow some super small age gaps !
Busy mumas <3 :winkwink:

It's not the age gap that scares me, it the fact baby #2 is due 7 days after DD#1's birthday hehe. This time around I'm actually hoping to be overdue!

It's not the age gap that scares me, it the fact baby #2 is due 7 days after DD#1's birthday hehe. This time around I'm actually hoping to be overdue!

Joint birthdays could be cool !
Gets it over in one go haha

I have a little girl who's 3 and today just found out I'm expecting! Due end of March too!!! Happy days!!! :D

number 2 here aswell ive got a 3 yr old little girl we arent going to tell her till nxt scan other wise it will be every day wheres the baby lol

How does everyone feel??

I was super nauseous all the time with my son. I couldn't get hungry or I'd be sick. This time around I'm nauseous but only after I eat. When I'm hungry I feel fine. I'm breastfeeding AND pregnant and eating is hard to do!! Hopefully it will stay pretty mild. It hasn't been that bad. Totally tolerable.

How does everyone feel??

I was super nauseous all the time with my son. I couldn't get hungry or I'd be sick. This time around I'm nauseous but only after I eat. When I'm hungry I feel fine. I'm breastfeeding AND pregnant and eating is hard to do!! Hopefully it will stay pretty mild. It hasn't been that bad. Totally tolerable.

Hi Rcp925

No sickness yet , but it doesnt seem to qick in till 6 weeks with me , thats when my troubles begin :cry:
Just tierd, irritable and feeling a bit yuk

Hows every one else doing?

Hi

I'm expecting my 2nd, my daughter will be 3 in October!

The sickness has been a lot worse this pregnant as has the fatigue (but that could be looking after my daughter that's made me more tired this time!)

i dnt feel as sick any more just so tired and no patience at all poor oh just agrees with me most time now so not to get shouted at lol

Second baby... aside from the bleeding [from being a bit naughty!] I just feel the need to eat everything in sight! I feel a bit sick in the morning but....can still eat! .... just doomed to eat all I see!!!

Just found out we are expecting number 2. My DD is 3.5 and has asked for a new baby almost daily for a year. Not going to tell her until after the scan though.

Just found out we are expecting number 2. My DD is 3.5 and has asked for a new baby almost daily for a year. Not going to tell her until after the scan though.

Congratulations :)
Haha , our LO has been doing the same !

Hi ladies! Can I join you? :flower: I'm expecting #2 in March, too! My DD just turned 2 in May.

Hi ladies! Another one here:) I found out today we're expecting #2 end of May. :happydance:

We have a 10 month old boy, he will be one year old in September this year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->