2nd cycle after microgynon (getting hooked on this website!lol)

Hoya girls, ive been away for a few days having some QT with DF. Im 12dpo at the moment and had dreams last night of getting my BFP so I woke up this morning and thought screw it... POAS time.... I wish Id waited because I swear to God there was the faintest of faint lines within the time limit and I stared at this line for 15-20 minutes. I even told DF Id had a superfaint line and that I wanted to go get a FRER. Anyway I went back to the test about half an hour later and the line I had sat staring at earlier had completely vanished. So Ive gone from feeling super excited to feeling wth man!?

GIMME MY GOD DAMN LINE BACK!!! Lol x

Aww go get a frer.. If u saw a line u saw line could just be way early!! Going to see nurse today to get some tests done.. Fingers crossed for u bugzz x

Thanks hun, hopefully going to pick one up later and test 2moro :) hope all goes well with the nurse x

So See my nurse today.. Going got an appointment for a scan.. She said oh it's normal to not have periods.. I'd had a angry day at work so said no sorry I'm not satisfied with that.. She's said ok I'll send for a scan.. Yay finally getting somewhere .. You have to be harsh with them girls! Lol I just noticed on the on the firm she's wrote I've been trying for a year so she's done me a favour I think lol xx

Aw that's great hon! Fingers crossed scan is okay but don't be too disheartened if some cysts show. I'm hopeful my cycles are finally sorting themselves out and hopefully my blood tests in a few weeks will show I'm ovulating. Hopefully by time your scan comes around your cycles will do the same :) I'm feeling much more positive again as is dh, I'm cd 9 now. Trying to view it as this is only our second month ttc as previous cycles were so long it's unlikely I ovulated so treating this as a fresh start. X

Thats good news... Its always good to know something is getting done :)

Well Ive not had chance to pick up a test yet so still not sure if I had a BFP or a dodgy test yet... But af is a day overdue so thats good news x

Caught by the witch... So I must've either had a faulty test, false positive or a chemical... Guess I'll never really know x

Aww sorry to hear that Buggz. Was feeling really hopeful for you :hugs:
Good luck next cycle

Thanks Sarah :) I'm not feeling too bad about it this time... I just got accepted on a teacher training course so if I'd got my BFP then I would of been racing to get finished before my due date lol! so realistically its worked out well!

On to the next cycle... DF and I are gonna see what happens this month, if we dont get anywhere we're trying preseed :)

Oh soz to hear that Buggz.. Least your periods are here though hun, I'm in cd 50 now.. :( think i may go purchase concieve plus.. Prefer to go buy it rather that order online wich u can only do with preseed.. Either way anything I do seems pointless as I'm I'm complete limbo at the moment.. Complete nightmare :( xx

Well it's maybe meant to be then Buggz :thumbup: Least you can take your time with your training course.

Hope your AF, or even better a BFP, shows up soon BabyBelle. It's horrible being in limbo. You just want to know what's going on.

I think I ovulated around CD 30. I'm about 99% sure the OPK was positive :haha: We are still BDing about EOD just in case.

Oh soz to hear that Buggz.. Least your periods are here though hun, I'm in cd 50 now.. :( think i may go purchase concieve plus.. Prefer to go buy it rather that order online wich u can only do with preseed.. Either way anything I do seems pointless as I'm I'm complete limbo at the moment.. Complete nightmare :( xx
aw belle so sorry for you hon....hope your cycle sorts itself out soon. :-(
I'm on cd 14 and keeping a look out for ewcm. Got my blood tests booked in for cd21 and 28 to see if I'm ovulating...x

Aw I feel for ya Belle, those long cycles are awful... Hope it sorts itself out soon.

Excitin times for Sarah! Back in tww land :) x

Good luck with your blood tests ss83.

Thanks Buggz. I'm on CD 34 now. Not even bothering too much this cycle. Usually I'm thinking about taking tests about now :haha: Just very chilled and had to check what CD I was at on my phone app! Usually I know exactly where in my cycle I am :haha:

Best way to be hun :)

Well Im cd 6 atm... So approx 11 days till ov... Just waitin it out... Gonna try a more relaxed approach this month (yeah right) x

Yeah it is hard to be relaxed about it. Just try and keep yourself busy is the only advice I can give. That's what I've done this cycle and it's seemed to work.
Easier said than done though :haha:

Can't believe this thread has been running so long and we have like 1 bfp!! Come on girls we can do it?! Lol (hanging on a thread here) liturally!! Lol x

I know belle....surely one of us has to have that bfp soon?! x

I know! Lol Got my scan on Wednesday.. Hopefully things can start happening now :) How quick was that.. I was told a few weeks yet..

Aw that's so exciting belle fingers crossed it's all clear for you! I'm just waiting for ewcm, feeling really positive about it at the moment. First blood test on monday..eek!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->