2nd cycle after microgynon (getting hooked on this website!lol)

Loving this thread too, so nice to have you all to talk to about this stuff. Dh keeps asking what we talk about...he stopped asking as soon as I started on about ewcm and af lol! So we've had on bfp on here so far (much excitement for caroline!) And lets hope it's the first of many! :) xx

Lol at Tiny! So excited for you to test on Saturday Friskyfish! Oh and I was like that when I joined in 2010 - had no idea what all the lingo was!

Jadey I'm jel as my Af is STILL here, CD 5 today but she's usually not around this long - oh well I'll be baby dancing soon.

Hey Gem, welcome. Tha'ts lovely that your son wants a brother or sister. My daughter Holly has had to wait until 14! But she does have two sisters from her Dads side. Thats part of the reason for wanting a little brother or sister for Roscoe. I have a question about temping - you said you struggled because of shift work well my 9 month old is still waking in the night a couple of times so I'm not sure I'll always have 3 hours of unbroken sleep if I test say at 6am? He might have had me up to do a dummy run at 5am you see, do you think that'll be a problem?

I'm waiting for my bits to arrive today, Opks and basal thermometer, they never came yesterday. OH is also getting excited about BDing now which is nice and he's been asking questions about temping and Opks etc - cute

How is everyone else? So is Friskyfish next to test? then who's after that?

X

Lol at Tiny! So excited for you to test on Saturday Friskyfish! Oh and I was like that when I joined in 2010 - had no idea what all the lingo was!

Jadey I'm jel as my Af is STILL here, CD 5 today but she's usually not around this long - oh well I'll be baby dancing soon.

Hey Gem, welcome. Tha'ts lovely that your son wants a brother or sister. My daughter Holly has had to wait until 14! But she does have two sisters from her Dads side. Thats part of the reason for wanting a little brother or sister for Roscoe. I have a question about temping - you said you struggled because of shift work well my 9 month old is still waking in the night a couple of times so I'm not sure I'll always have 3 hours of unbroken sleep if I test say at 6am? He might have had me up to do a dummy run at 5am you see, do you think that'll be a problem?

I'm waiting for my bits to arrive today, Opks and basal thermometer, they never came yesterday. OH is also getting excited about BDing now which is nice and he's been asking questions about temping and Opks etc - cute

How is everyone else? So is Friskyfish next to test? then who's after that?

X

From what i read from last time you need to have 3 hours of sleep and must take temp before getting out of bed. If your baby is getting up regularly at 5 am I would take your temp at that time to have a more accurate graph. Have you looked at fertility friend there is lots of info on there and you can get a app for your phone and chart on there.

I've got such a good feeling about this month, I'm certain we will get some BFPs this month.

Well cycle day 10 for me now... So back to using my opks soon. I'm going to wait it out this month till cm changes. I usually get loads of creamy stuff when I'm close to ov so waiting for that first... Im so hoping for a shorter cycle this month. Then I will be confident my body is going back to 'normal'.

Feeling very positive this month!!! X

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie; came off microgynon on 20th July, had a withdrawal bleed, BD'd around the time I 'thought' I was ovulating, but got stupid AF yesterday :( but at least AF has come straight away, and we can get on with cycle #2 now! So I'm CD2, picking up some opk's today.

Fx'd for a great month for us all!

Hello button!!! Great to stay positive and get on with cycle #2 :) xx

Yeyyy bugzz!, loving your positivity!!

Much love to you all :) xx

Tizy I'll be testing 15th sept or thereabouts, anyone else around that time? that's if no af by then. Cm has totally disappeared today so maybe I could have been right thinking it was ov 2 days ago? will bd every other night this week anyway just in case...!

Okay so I am mega excited girls.not necessarily cause I think I might be lucky this month, but for the first time tracking my cm properly and my weight I'm more confident I might be ovulating! Had 4 days clear cm, then it just went to nothing, now white cm and I've lost 3lbs since this morning which must have been water retention. Bd'd twice during what might have been my fertile window so fingers crossed, but even if a bfn hoping this is a sign I'm ovulating! So happy :) xxx

Wahoo ss83.. I have a sneaky suspicious I'm out this month.. I think it's going to be one of those long long cycles again,. Actually thinking to not even bother testing at all.. My cm is usually heavy lotions pretty much all the time last two days it has been dry (unless I proper test it with two fingers then it's lotiony) but I hardly ever do that it's usually when I wipe.plus for the last 4 day me an partner
Ha haven't had sex at all my libido has completely gone! Strange.com! Also no other symptoms at all :(

well today i am 2dpo! Ill be testing on the 4th if i can hold out until then. Is anyone due to test around then? This wait is going to drive me potty lol.

Okay so I am mega excited girls.not necessarily cause I think I might be lucky this month, but for the first time tracking my cm properly and my weight I'm more confident I might be ovulating! Had 4 days clear cm, then it just went to nothing, now white cm and I've lost 3lbs since this morning which must have been water retention. Bd'd twice during what might have been my fertile window so fingers crossed, but even if a bfn hoping this is a sign I'm ovulating! So happy :) xxx

Doesnt it just make you feel awesome knowing you are actually ovulating! One less thing to wworry about! X

I know, well I hope I'm right anyway, can you get all those symptoms and still not be ovulating? I hope not...
Aw belle that sucks :-( hopefully your cycle sorts itself out soon, I'm dying to find out if this is me finally getting on track. how many months you been off bc now again?
Yet button, lets hope for a bfp!
X

6 months in sept gonna back to doctors if no period by mid sept :(

Same as me then. I'm still going to go to docs next week just to ask for a blood test hormone check anyways, think you should too and just fib about how long you've been trying x

Girl I need help!!

Was going to test today (even though I've had no symptoms) skinny as ever.. Just wanted confirmation though.. However ..

I've been to toilet and have slight stretchy cm.. But it's not clear?!!! Could I be ovulating or or shall test anyway?? Confused.com have no idea when I'm due on

I would test anyway if it were me just so I knew either way, if bfn then get bd' ing just incase it is ovulation. X

Ok so I just tested and BFN... Wiped then would u Adam and eve it have lots ewcm!!! Can't believe have not seen This in months !! Have I missed my chance if I bd tonight?! Xx

No that's the perfect time to do it! X

How we all doing girls any news Cycle day 16 for me... Opk time :) Ive not been on this thread for a while... Its been a busy few days! DFs got lots of energy lately ;) haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->