2nd cycle after microgynon (getting hooked on this website!lol)

Hello :waves:.... I have been reading through your thread and wondered if I could join in?

I've only been off the pill for 5 days, I've had my withdrawl bleed which finished yesterday. I had some sharp twinges in my lower left abdomen yetserday and now I'm getting sharp twinges in my nipples, which started yesterday!... I think this may be ovulation as I've heard your body can do this soon after coming off the pill due to a drop in hormones :shrug:

I'm only just starting so not got in to the bbt yet, but I will be checking my cm... it's dry today!

Hi there Toms Mummy welcome to the thread. I have a rule I go by now because of ttc... Basically if you think you might ov get baby dancing!

Well girls Ive just done an opk and got a very near positive. Its a whole lot darker than usual but just not quite positive... Very unexepected as I wasnt expecting to ov for another 10 days yet! Will do another in a few hrs and see if the line darkens up! Lets hope this IS my LH surge and my cycles are finally getting back to normal! X

So heres the link to my opks. Dark is todays on the left. The one on the right is yesterdays... Gonna bd like crazy just in case!

https://m1268.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/buggzxxx123/df786b13.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

X

Buggzxx looks good to me, defo a positive.

Where do you get your Opk's from. Mine were off ebay and I've not had any sort of line at all as yet. Thought I had a very faint one on CD9 but now I think it was just my imagination as I've had no lines at all since.

Thanks X

Hi Tizy I get mine from Amazon but I think they are the same kind as on ebay. Do you cut down your fluid intake for a couple of hours before you test? If not this could be the reason you dont get a line. I always get a faint line but as youve seen todays is much darker x

Thanks Buggz I usually only have two cups of coffee in the morning at say 7.30am and 10am and then test at 2pm ish, then in the afternoon I just drink water, not much tho. Ive tried testing at all different times of the day too. Maybe I've just not had any surge yet. But I did get this one on CD9 but then nothing ...... am I imagining a line?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4012a.jpg
    IMG_4012a.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 2
Hi there Toms Mummy welcome to the thread. I have a rule I go by now because of ttc... Basically if you think you might ov get baby dancing!

Well girls Ive just done an opk and got a very near positive. Its a whole lot darker than usual but just not quite positive... Very unexepected as I wasnt expecting to ov for another 10 days yet! Will do another in a few hrs and see if the line darkens up! Lets hope this IS my LH surge and my cycles are finally getting back to normal! X

Hi! Thanks :)..... I would love to BD whenever I feel an O twinge but my OH works away and only here for 2 weeks of the month so our chances are halved I guess!

I guess you're doing lots of BDing right now looking at those opks!!!

Thanks Buggz I usually only have two cups of coffee in the morning at say 7.30am and 10am and then test at 2pm ish, then in the afternoon I just drink water, not much tho. Ive tried testing at all different times of the day too. Maybe I've just not had any surge yet. But I did get this one on CD9 but then nothing ...... am I imagining a line?

Thanks
i can see it! Lol c

Hi! Thanks :)..... I would love to BD whenever I feel an O twinge but my OH works away and only here for 2 weeks of the month so our chances are halved I guess!

I guess you're doing lots of BDing right now looking at those opks!!!

Gosh I bet thats hard only seeing your OH half the month.

Well... Update! I have done another opk which is definately a positive... The test line is twice as dark as the control line (I've never seen it so dark!)

Here we go https://m1268.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/buggzxxx123/a1382af5.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

Also having ov pains eeek! No ewcm as yet tho... But its very rare I ever get that.

I must admit I am absolutely stunned to get a +opk so soon. My last cycle it came on cd27 whereas Im only cd16 right now! I dont know if my body has suddenly kicked back to normal cycles or if its the evening of primrose oil capsules and folic acid I've started this month but either way it feels so good to have what I would class as a 'normal' cycle! X

hi girls,

so im on cd31 today, lots of lotiony cm and dull ache on lower back for about an hour this afternoon. did another test a moment ago and yes bfn.. i think im out this month and to be honest lost all faith.. i cant seem to get on with opks my cycle is too messed up to do them. if af comes then hooray 33- 35 cycle but anything after im giving up.. feel like absolute poo ndont even know why i tested in the first place.. such an idiot.. sorry to be depressive girls but had to have a rant xx

:hugs: baby bell.... I can't imagine what it's like to have such long cycles!

bloodyhell!!.... Aww I hope the next one isn't so long, and fx'd for that bfp x

Awww Belle chin up honey, I know its hard but its all we can do not to drive ourselves mad x

Okay so I'm getting a bit excited....but I've had really sensitive nipples for 4 days now which I never get other than on my period (and even then it's more my boobs than just nipples)...on cd32, could it be a sign of something maybe?....fingers crossed. Have the docs tomorrow for a blood test so if it isn't and another bfn is looming then might find out why...

Ooh finger's crossed SS..... I keep having tingly nipples but I've only just come off the pill so putting it down to hormones adjusting! Yours sounds much more promising x

Okay so I'm getting a bit excited....but I've had really sensitive nipples for 4 days now which I never get other than on my period (and even then it's more my boobs than just nipples)...on cd32, could it be a sign of something maybe?....fingers crossed. Have the docs tomorrow for a blood test so if it isn't and another bfn is looming then might find out why...

Oooh exciting! I really hope this is our threads second BFP! Keep us updated!

Heres my update. I had 2 days of +opks, back to negatives now. I think we've got as close to perfect timing when we've bd'd as we can get! We bd'd twice a day over the weekend, then once on Monday, i got my +opk on Tuesday morning and a very strong +opk in the evening so we bd'd that night. I got another +opk yesterday so we dtd again last night. Just got a -opk now so I think I'm officially in tww land. Feeling very optimistic.... I think we've done everything we can this cycle :) x

I hope so...two weeks til testing so will let you girls know...

Fingers crossed for you bugzz!

Speaking of bfps....caroline, how are you doing?

just back, Doctor was lovely and really helpful. I've to call her when my period starts and they'll then book me in for a series of blood tests over a few weeks to check that I'm ovulating. If cycles are still all over the place and no joy by the end of the year will then be referred to the fertility clinic. fingers crossed out won't come to that but was is great to have a supportive gp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->