2nd cycle after microgynon (getting hooked on this website!lol)

Hi girls..

Yep now on cd38 and nothing but heaps of lotiony cervical mucus and acne. (never even sufferered with acne before pill!)
Least af has turned up fir u ss83!! I'm stuck in limbo.. If no period by next Monday will make another appointment to get some answers..

Xx

tell me about it belle...i've noticed my skin is worse (acne back for the first time since I went on bc ten years ago) and I've got a much bigger appetite so put on 3lbs since coming off bc. Doesn't sound much I know but my weight has been exactly the same for years and I've a boyish figure so I notice it.
Fingers crossed af or a bfp shows up soon for you hon. my gp was really supportive but think as they found cysts on that scan a year ago that helped my case (although gp didn't seem concerned as most women have some cysts at some point and it's not an issue so they never know about it apparently). I'd try fibbing about how long you've been ttc. X

Well, I just did an opk cos they can pick up pregnancy.... Test was invalid! Jeez! Im only 7dpo what am I playin at! X

Girls click through to this link for 2 free pregnancy tests... Mine arrived earlier in the week x

https://www.duofertility.com/free-pregnancy-tests

Girls click through to this link for 2 free pregnancy tests... Mine arrived earlier in the week x

https://www.duofertility.com/free-pregnancy-tests

Don't tempt me bugzz! Lol

wow really? I might sound really thick here but how can opks pick up pregnancy??

Ive sooo much cm last few days.. It's unreal!! No other symptoms at all tho not even af ones :(

Xx

wow really? I might sound really thick here but how can opks pick up pregnancy??

Ive sooo much cm last few days.. It's unreal!! No other symptoms at all tho not even af ones :(

Xx

Its something to do with LH and pregnancy hormones bein extremely similar so an opk can pick up on pregnancy, but a HPT cant pick up LH x

Oh Right yeah I just read up about it , oo I'm tempted to do one now.. Just purely for the fact I'm on cd 39 and having heaps of discharge..I know this is very stupid of me to even mention Cas I know you wouldnt have it until u was way further along.. But today at work I drank a carton of Ribena a my belly went huge I could feel my dress pulling as I was sitting down! Lol it's not bloated now though.. Plus I don't get on along with them opks so I'm not to fussed about wasting them..lol what Yous think?x

You can always try it. I always get a faint line on opks but if it does go darker thats when I'll use a proper test lol x

I'm staying well clear of opks belle...I'm bad enough already! X

Well I was gonna do one just to see.. But there do confusing !! plus I didnt really need a wee.. Lol might do one in the morning.. Prob pretty pointless tho,, just getting impatient now xx

Sorry about your AF arrived ss83. At least it certainly looks as though your cycles are starting to get more regular. Hope for you they are.

Thanks for the link Buggz. Saves me a bit of money as I waste heaps of those tests when I'm symptom spotting :haha:

I'm on CD23 now with no sign of ovulation. My OPK looked nearly positive this morning so I'm hoping if I do one later on it will be positive. Fingers crossed!

When are you going to start testing with a HPT Buggz?

The increased CM sounds like a good symptom BabyBelle! hope it's positive for you!

Almost positive is a good sign Sarah you may have caught the start of your surge! Exciting!

My af is due on the 12th so the plan is to use opks before then just to ease the need to POAS and then hpt on the 12th... Thats the plan anyway lol. Im 8dpo at the minute... I had tingly nipples since ov but today thats turned into fully sore boobs. I'm drinking a ton of water at the minute too because Im thirsty all the time. Other than that though nothing out of the ordinary :) x

Thanks Sarah, had majorly strong cramps today thought I was gonna start crying at me desk, that's suddenly stopped after and hour or so a now have a slight dull ache in my right boob.. Think the witch is well on her way... :(x

Good luck Buggz and BabyBelle. You're not out until AF arrives. Hope it's your month :thumbup:

My second OPK was lighter than the one this morning :dohh: Getting sick of OPK's but want to see if I am ovulating in these longer cycles so I must carry on!

Good luck Buggz and BabyBelle. You're not out until AF arrives. Hope it's your month :thumbup:

My second OPK was lighter than the one this morning :dohh: Getting sick of OPK's but want to see if I am ovulating in these longer cycles so I must carry on!

Maybe you caught the end of your surge hun, do you test once or twice a day? X

Hello girls...feeling a bit low. Dh has been down ever since af showed up a he was convinced this was ourmonth. He's been ready for a family for ages and it was me holding off for a year or so til I felt it was right and feel horrible seeing him more upset about bfn than me... :-( feel rubbish x

Aww ss83 ... :( it will happen for all of us soon hun..chin up x

I'm chilling now just going to have fun from now on stopping with the test opk etc.. If I feel pregnant I'll test if not I'm gonna just go on as normal.. Going out with an old pal tonight.. Letting my hair down.. Screw it lol

I only test once a day Buggz because I get at least a few days of positive OPK's anyway. Will keep my fingers crossed it was end of my surge though. I've kind of given up this month and just BDing when we feel like it. If it happens it happens :thumbup:

Aww sorry you are feeling low ss83. Don't feel guilty about holding off until you thought time was right. It was opposite way for me and my OH. I was ready and OH wanted to wait. Glad we waited until we were both ready though. It will happen soon for you I'm sure :hugs:

Hope you have a good night BabyBelle :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->