2nd cycle after microgynon (getting hooked on this website!lol)

just back, Doctor was lovely and really helpful. I've to call her when my period starts and they'll then book me in for a series of blood tests over a few weeks to check that I'm ovulating. If cycles are still all over the place and no joy by the end of the year will then be referred to the fertility clinic. fingers crossed out won't come to that but was is great to have a supportive gp :)

Its good that they are doing something for you and not just telling you to wait and see x

I'm not 100% sure where I am in my cycle... technically I'm on cd 8 due to coming off pill, but I feel like I ovulated a couple of days after coming off the pill... which can apparently happen, so I am also 5dpo!! I'm getting usual symptoms like tingly nipples and twinges/cramps around ovaries and abdomen but today I have had a banging headache all day which is really unusual and I have done absolutely nothing this afternoon as feel so tired and generally like crap :( along with backache and cramping.... I have no idea what is going on! It might just be my body getting used to not being on bc anymore !

I'm an idiot. Just tested to a bfn even though it's only been 10 days max since possible ovulation so was never going to show anything else this early....why did I do that?!! No more tests in the house and not going to buy any til the 15th at the earliest....think after the past few weeks being so hopeful I'm just getting too impatient now...so annoyed at myself!

:doh:.... It's so tempting though!! I am having to restrict my time on the ttc forums, trying not to look at the calendar everyday! I will def not be buying any tests until my period is late otherwise I will waste them!!!!

I just had one left over from a twin pack, never buying more than one at a time again! Know what you mean about restricting time on these forums, I'm on here way too much at the moment!

Its so hard not to come on here though! Im only 3-4 dpo and obsessing like crazy! 10 more long days til test time! Hopefully im going away for a week 2moro so that should take my mind of it and no internet access means no stalking these forums lol x

Lol bugzz! Totally know what you mean! Two weeks to my half marathon so going to try focus on my training and try stop counting down the days to testing....enjoy your week away with hopefully some peace from ttc obsession!x

Thats if we actually get to go! Will find out later. I hope so though, it'll definately stop me from over thinking lol x

Well I'm back looking at this section :dohh:!!! I just can't help it, esp when I get a suspected symptom :haha:

Well we didnt get to go away... Ah well. Currently 4-5dpo... Boobs have got huge and veiny, also tingly nipples which Im putting down to ovulation. Other than that theres nothing really for me to report. Well not until 7dpo when I start to obsess over every little twinge! Hows everyone else getting along? X

Now on cd33.....yawn....my phone app (how sad am I) estimates af in 1 week based on average history but time will tell...if no af by cd 50(!) will test...again....! No more symptoms so now less excited and not as hopeful for a bfp anymore but time will tell....this is an unhealthy obsession I'm sure but can't help myself...smart phones make it too easy!

Tell me about it I'm not even joking Ive got 6 ovulation calendar apps (yes 6!) and some say different days to others! Theres one called womanlog though that seems to get things right... Well it did last month anyway! X

Aww, shame you didn't get to go away Buggz! Hopefully you'll manage to get away soon..... Well if I think I ovulated when I did then today I will be 6dpo. Today I've had more of the period type cramping I've been getting over the past few days, nipples not as tingly today so I wonder whether it was due to ovulation.... I've been really bloated this afternoon though... like when I breathe in my lower abdomen still sticks out, but I'm not sure whether it's due to the crappy food I've been eating/craving over the last couple of days... white bread, pasta, cheesecake and hobnobs! :dohh:.... Healthy eating starts tomorrow!

We can go away anytime really, my late nan had a caravan and left it to all the family to use. So its not the end of the world!

Tomsmummy my eatings not been great recently... Im a northern girl and I definately eat like one haha! Never been one to tuck into a salad but thats my next project lol x

I'm Sarah and I came off Microgynon at start of January this year.
Only on my 6th cycle since then because my cycles have been pretty irregular.
Had a 26 day cycle last month so thought things were starting to regulate but on CD 20 today with no positive OPK.
Nice to hear from people with a similar problem. I hope it sorts itself out for you all soon and there are plenty of BFP's soon :thumbup:

Hi sarah! welcome to the group :)

Well girls...af looks like she's shown up...but...that's my cycle gone from 27, 51, 42 and now 35...could this finally be a sign of a regular cycle trying to establish itself? I hope so! It also means I have to call my gp tomorrow to get my blood tests booked in to see if I'm ovulating so I'm weirdly okay about no bfp as af may be the start of good things :) how is everyone else? Baby belle and caroline off the radar for a bit...me and bugzz holding the fort! X

Aww, fantastic news Ss! In a wierd sort of way :wacko:.... I really hope this is the start of regular cycles!!...

I have had no symptoms today :( Not sure what's going on really, I'm just waiting for AF as I thought I ovulated the other day due to cramping an tender boobs so soon after my withdrawl bleed. But today I have been getting ewcm and if my cycle is regular straight after coming off pill then that would be right and I'd O in a few days time..... hopefully as my OH is coming home from work early and he'll be here just in time! :)

Fingers crossed for you tm! Yes I'm weirdly excited about afs arrival, explains the horrendous sweet tooth I've had for the past week, bad skin and can only assume the sore boobs last week was just weird hormones...really hope I did ov as I suspected tho as timing fits in with the symptoms, hopefully the blood tests will confirm that and will have one less thing to think about :)

Welcome Sarah! Weve a nice lil group here so I think you'll like it here :)

Exciting times for Ss and Toms mummy!

As for me im 6dpo so not much going on really... I'll probably start symptom spotting in the next few days lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->